We live in a world that is becoming increasingly unstable, and the potential for an event that could cause “sudden change” to the U.S. economy is greater than ever.
There are dozens of potentially massive threats that could easily push the U.S. economy over the edge during the next 12 months. A war in the Middle East, a financial collapse in Europe, a major derivatives crisis or a horrific natural disaster could all change our economic situation very rapidly.
- European Union’s Massive Deception Against The Electorate! (politicalvelcraft.org)
Nigel Farage is a founder member of the UK Independence Party, which was established in September 1993. He is the Member of the European Parliament for the South East region and is the leader of the parliamentary party in the EU parliament.
The central aim of the party is the UK’s withdrawal from the European Union and to regain control of this nation’s governance through our own Parliament at Westminster.
- Nigel Farage: EU’s Failed Attempt To Kill The Ron Paul Of Europe!
- Nigel Farage Lambasts The Rothschild’s Extreme Militarist Czars Of The European Union Over Syria
- Your Representatives Have Been Corrupted: Nigel Farage Message To The Europeans; “Get Your Money Out While You Can”
- Nigel Farage: The Inevitable End Of Rothschild Banking Cabal’s Euro Union Scheme ~ Closing Your Accounts At Corporate Banks Before They Close You Down.
- European Union Thugocracy: Nigel Farage ~ What the Ruling Elite aka; Dlite Think of The Truth.
Good morning, Mr Van Rompuy,
You’ve been in office for one year and in that time the whole edifice is beginning to crumble, there’s chaos, the money’s running out – I should thank you; you should perhaps be the pin-up boy of the Eurosceptic movement.
But just look around this chamber, this morning. Just look at these faces. Look at the fear. Look at the anger. Poor old Barroso here looks like he’s seen a ghost.
They’re beginning to understand that the game is up and yet in their desperation to preserve their dream, they want to remove any remaining traces of democracy from the system. And it’s pretty clear that none of you have learnt anything.
When you yourself, Mr van Rompuy, say that the euro has brought us stability. I suppose I could applaud you for having a sense of humour, but isn’t this, really, just the bunker mentality?
U.K. Independence Party Leader Nigel Farage on the causes of the financial crisis in Europe.
Your fanaticism is out in the open. You talked about the fact that it was a lie to believe that the nation state could exist in the 21st Century globalised world. Well, that may be true in the case of Belgium, who haven’t had a government for six months, but for the rest of us, right across every member state in this Union – and perhaps this is why we see the fear in the faces – increasingly people are saying, ‘We don’t want that flag. We don’t want the anthem. We don’t want this political class. We want the whole thing consigned to the dustbin of history.’
And we had the Greek tragedy earlier on this year, and now we have this situation in Ireland. Now I know that the stupidity and greed of Irish politicians has a lot to do with this. They should never ever have joined the euro. They suffered with low interest rates, a false boom and a massive bust.
But look at your response to them. What they’re being told, as their government is collapsing, is that it would be inappropriate for them to have a general election. In fact Commissioner Rehn here said they had to agree their budget first before they’d be allowed to have a general election.
Just who the hell do you think you people are?
You are very very dangerous people, indeed. Your obsession with creating this Euro state means that you’re happy to destroy democracy. You appear to be happy for millions and millions of people to be unemployed and to be poor. Untold millions must suffer so that your Euro dream can continue.
Well it won’t work. Because it’s Portugal next, with their debt levels of 325% of GDP, they’re the next ones on the list, and after that I suspect it will be Spain. And the bailout for Spain would be seven times the size of Ireland’s and at that moment all of the bailout money has gone – there won’t be anymore.
But it is even more serious than economics. Because if you rob people of their identity. If you rob them of their democracy, then all they are left with is nationalism and violence. I can only hope and pray that the Euro project is destroyed by the markets before that really happens.
- Nigel Farage – Europe is About to Impose Extreme Repression (sgtreport.com)
- Russia Holds Financial Nuclear Bomb To Wipe Out The New World Order!
- Central Bankers & US Government Now Preparing For Dodd Frank Basel III Bail-Ins.
- Warning To The World: Rothschild’s Washington, NATO, & European Union Vassals Are Insane!
- Middle Class America: Message To New World Order Rothschild Banking Cabalists ~ We Are Coming!
- EU-International Monetary Fund bailout, and its resulting austerity measures, “barbaric” : Nigel Farage (familysurvivalprotocol.com)