A senior Iranian lawmaker slams the UK premier’s recent accusations against the Islamic Republic, urging Iran’s Foreign Ministry not to allow reopening of the British embassy in Tehran.
In his address to the UN General Assembly in New York, UK Prime Minister David Cameron claimed that “Iran’s support for terrorist organizations” needs to change.
- President Putin Slams Rothschild Czar David Cameron Who Praised ISIS: “Do You Want to Arm People Who Eat The Organs Of Their Enemies”?
On Thursday, Chairman of Iran’s Majlis National Security and Foreign Policy Committee Alaeddin Boroujerdi said Cameron’s recent statements show the UK government’s continued “animosity” toward the Islamic Republic.
“The [Iranian] Foreign Ministry should reconsider [its decision] to allow the British embassy to resume its activities in Tehran,” added the senior Iranian legislator.
Boroujerdi further described the so-called international coalition led by the US against the ISIL Takfiri group as a “mere political game,” stressing that London has played a major role in the emergence and consolidation of the terrorist cult.
- ISIS Is The Pretext Obama Is The Liar: Iraq’s Dead 9,656 In 2013 ~ 12,381 To Date September 25, 2014.
- Breaking => Syria Demands U.S. & Allies To Stop Supporting ISIS Islamic State Under The Fake Counter-Terrorism Mandate.
Earlier on Thursday, Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Marzieh Afkham categorically rejected Cameron’s unsubstantiated allegations, saying the British government, which has been a supporter of terrorist groups, has passed an “inappropriate judgment” on Iran that has always been at the forefront of the campaign against the scourge of terrorism.
Iran and the UK officially resumed direct diplomatic ties in February after the two countries severed diplomatic relations in 2011. Tehran and London have appointed non-resident chargés d’affaires as a first step toward reopening their respective embassies.
On June 24, 2009 Iranian Superstar Andy Madadian went into an LA recording studio with Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora and American record producers Don Was and John Shanks to record a message of worldwide solidarity with the people of Iran.
On November 27, 2011, Iranian MPs voted by a large majority to downgrade diplomatic ties with the UK, in response to Britain’s decision to impose new anti-Iran bans.
Following the decision, hundreds of Iranian students staged a protest outside the British embassy in Tehran, pulling down the UK flag and demanding the expulsion of the British ambassador.
On November 30 of the same year, London cut off its ties with Tehran, withdrew its diplomatic staff from Iran and the Iranian embassy in London was closed.
- Russia Plans To Build 8 Nuclear Reactors In Iran.
- Russia, Iran, & Catholic Church On The Ground In Syria: World Unites In Massive Humanitarian Aid To Syria!
- Doubling Down Against Rothschild’s New World Order: Russia, China, Egypt, Iceland, Ireland, Hungary, Iran, & Crimea.
- Kissinger Petrodollar Collapses: Russia, Iran Announce $20 Billion Oil-For-Goods Deal ~ Leads The Way For Peer To Peer Trading!
- Heads Up: Rothschild Bankers Who Screwed Everyone In Ireland Are Finally On Trial: Ireland Joins Iceland, Egypt, Russia, Hungary, China, & Iran
- Rafael ‘Ted’ Cruz Ignores Obama’s Increased Military Assaults In Iraq: While Drafting Legislation That Increases Obama’s Illegal Act Of War Sanctions Upon Iran. So Much For Patriotism!
On June 24, Iranian Superstar Andy Madadian went into an LA recording studio with Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora and American record producers Don Was and John Shanks to record a musical message of worldwide solidarity with the people of Iran.