Barack’s immigration deputies released 30,862 foreign criminals into the United States’ cities and neighborhoods, according to a federal document.
The document also showed that Obama repatriated less than 1 percent of the 12 million illegals living in the United States during the 12 months up to October 2014.
Officials also repatriated only 8,805 of the roughly 180,000 unskilled Central American migrants who flooded across the border since 2011, according to the “Fiscal Year 2014 ICE Enforcement and Removal Operation Report.”
- Obama’s Enron: The Lawless Amnesty Costs Exposed – Boehner Congress AWOL!
- Rothschild Bankers Lobby Congress To Force Taxpayers To Insure $TRILLIONS$ Of Fraudulent Bank Derivatives!!
- Maximum Resistance To Obama’s Treasonous Amnesty: Equivalent To 20 New Cities Onto U.S. Taxpayer’s Welfare System!
“Immigration enforcement has been destroyed by this President,” Sen. Jeff Sessions said in a Dec. 5 statement.
Americans “must understand the situation can be remedied: if the public elects officeholders who will demand enforcement—at the worksite, the welfare office, and all ports of entry—the lawlessness can swiftly be ended,” he said.
During fiscal 2014, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement repatriated 315,943 people.
- Obama’s Scorched Earth Seeding U.S. With Illegal Aliens ~ Sign National Petition: Committing Perjury Of A President’s Oath Of Office!
Two-thirds were criminal aliens caught at the border, and 86,923 were resident illegals caught in major criminal activity.
Obama’s deputies repatriated only 6,466 people who didn’t reach Obama’s high thresholds for deportation — committing felonies, being a national security threat or being a recent border crosser, according to the document.
The report suggested that 636 of the 6,466 were sent home on the advice of probation officials, and another 2,802 of them were gang members.
Enforcement was so lax that 129,921 illegals — including 30,862 criminals — were released back into American neighborhoods rather than being sent home.
“To both comply with current detention-focused laws and court decisions and ensure available detention space for border enforcement activity and national security/public safety efforts, ICE also released 129,921 aliens from custody, 30,862 of whom were convicted criminals,” the report said.
- Boehner’s Sedition: Added An Exception To The Amnesty Bill H.R. 5759: Allowing Obama A New Law That He Could Claim Made His E.O. Actions Lawful.
Overall repatriations are down sharply, to 315,943 in 2014, from 409,849 in 2012.
Roughly 130,000 Central American migrants crossed the border in 2014, including roughly 66,000 adults and children in so-called family units.” Only 852 of those individuals were sent home — the rest were invited to apply for green cards, attend schools, take jobs and receive some federal aid while their cases are resolved by courts over several years.
The document said 56,029 “unaccompanied children” were taken into custody. Of those, 1,901 were repatriated.
News reports say many of the “unaccompanied children” were delivered by federal agencies to their parents who were living illegally in the U.S.
- The Illustrated Protocols Of Rothschild’s Zionism
- California Has Stopped Producing : Cities Going Bankrupt As France!
- Connecticut Mayor DeStefano: Wants Sanctuary And Voting Rights For Illegal Aliens!
- INS Agent Michael Cutler: Violent Gangs From All Over The World Are Infesting American Cities!
- Massive Immigration Bankrupting California | Illegal Aliens Cost California $13 Billion Dollars Per Year
- 33 CONSPIRACY THEORIES THAT TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE, WHAT EVERY PERSON SHOULD KNOW.