Growing numbers of [U.S. Israeli] Islamic State militants in Syria have become discontent with their command and deserted the ranks of the militant group amid the Russian anti-terror operation, Moscow’s Defense Ministry said on Friday.
“The majority of armed gangs are demoralized. Discontent with field commanders is growing amid the fighters, and there are instances of disobeying orders,” senior Russian General Andrey Kartapolov told a media briefing.
Cases of desertion among the jihadists are no longer isolated, with them now fleeing “en masse,” the colonel general, who heads operations in the Russian general staff, added.
- Obama’s “Fake War” Against CIA’s Islamic State ISIS: Protected By The US And Israel.
- Two CIA Mossad Agents Arrested By Special Forces While Advising ISIS Inside Iraqi Borders!
To monitor the situation in the area, drone reconnaissance has been intensified.
Since Russia launched airstrikes against [U.S. Israeli] Islamic State in Syria following a request by President Bashar Assad, around 530 strikes have been conducted by its Air Force. Hundreds of terrorists and dozens of command posts, depots and other IS infrastructure have been destroyed.
- Iraqi Government Signs $1 Billion Military Agreement With Russian Government: Providing Heavy Artillery, Ballistic Missile Systems And Ammunition.
According to the General Staff of Russian Armed Forces, militants were forced to retreat under Russia’s strikes, as they have lost large amounts of weapons and military equipment on the contact line with the Syrian Army.
Russian strikes hit only militant targets, Kartapolov said, adding that during the past two weeks “enough video materials proving the accuracy of the airstrikes has been provided.” The general stressed that all such targets are located away from residential areas.
Meanwhile, some of the strikes conducted in Syria by the US led coalition destroy objects of civilian infrastructure, the Russian military official said, adding that it results in the growing flows of refugees fleeing from their native lands to the European Union.
On Thursday, Russia’s Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev also spoke negatively of the military operation led by US in Syria. “The result of their activity in the fight against IS in this particular region is next to zero,” Medvedev said in an interview for Rossiya channel, as cited by TASS.
- Egypt’s New President Kills 241 NWO ISIS Terrorists In 5 Days!
- Russian Su-25 Ground Attack Jets Bombing U.S. Trained U.S. Deployed U.S. Financed ISIS In Iraq: Video!
- Iraq Must Stay Divided & Isolated From Its Regional Environment: Israeli Minister of Internal Security Shin Bet aka; ISIS.
- C-Span 1990 Israel’s Intelligence Community: The Aman, The Shin Bet, & Mossad The Israeli Secret Intelligence Service aka; ISIS.