Florida resident Robert Johnson on Wednesday started a Care2 petition urging Democratic lawmakers to pass legislation banning suicide vests.
“Democrats fall all over one another rushing to demand new gun-control laws every time a criminal (usually a liberal) uses a gun to commit a crime. But what about suicide vests? Surely Democrats are concerned about the much greater potential for harm that these horrible devices pose? Yet, we’ve heard nary a peep from them about Suicide Vest Control,” reads the petition urging immediate action to correct this apparent slip-up in the war on terror, both international and domestic.
Sounds like a case of since gun buybacks work so well maybe we should start them for crack and heroin too in an effort to win the war on drugs.
The petition, likely more political commentary rather than genuine, has 11 supporters as of Thursday afternoon.
Hey, they see me trollin…
America is awash in firearms. God bless America!
Thomas Jefferson wrote:
“What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”
America has the highest per capita gun ownership in the world 88.8 per 100 residents in 2014, against 30.8 for Canada and 31.2 in France.
- Delaware Supreme Court Nullifies Unconstitutional Gun Ban!
- Gun Ownership Requirements Ruled Unconstitutional By Texas!
- Guns Save 2,191 Lives Each Day In The US: FBI ~ 32 Guns Purchased Every Minute In The United States.
- Missouri Passes ‘Emergency’ Bill To Nullify All Federal Gun Laws: Rejects “Unlimited Submission” To Corporate Government!
- Federal Judge John Roll Murdered Gabrielle Giffords Wounded: Coincidence Judge Roll Was Murdered Because He Overturned The Brady Gun Control Bill Which Was In Violation Of The Bill Of Rights?