TEHRAN (FNA)- Russian warships stationed in Syria’s coastal waters targeted and destroyed a foreign military operations room, killing over two dozen Israeli and western intelligence officers.
“The Russian warships fired three Caliber missiles at the foreign officers’ coordination operations room in Dar Ezza region in the Western part of Aleppo near Sam’an mountain, killing 30 Israeli and western officers,” the Arabic-language service of Russia’s Sputnik news agency quoted battlefield source in Aleppo as saying on Wednesday.
The operations room was located in the Western part of Aleppo province in the middle of sky-high Sam’an mountain and old caves. The region is deep into a chain of mountains.
- 3000 Russian Servicemen Arrive In Syria To Fight Alongside SAA, The Syrian Arab Army
- Obama’s Deliberate Syrian Bloodbath Reveals The Depth Of Bad Faith In Derailing The Ceasefire & Murder Of Innocent Lives
Several US, Turkish, Saudi, Qatari and British officers were also killed along with the Israeli officers.
The foreign officers who were killed in the Aleppo operations room were directing the [ISIS] terrorists’ attacks in Aleppo and Idlib.
Earlier in September, the Syrian army units launched a preemptive strike on the terrorists of the so-called Aleppo Operations Room in their gathering centers near Castello road in the Northern areas of Aleppo and Mallah farms, foiling their plots to attack the region’s supply route, a source said.
The source said that the army’s artillery units attacked the terrorists’ gathering centers near Castello and Mallah farms in Zahra Abdo Rabbah, Kafar Hamra and Hurayatyn which killed and wounded dozens of militants.
Also, the Syrian air force attacked the terrorists’ supply route in Northern Aleppo towards Hayyan and Adnan as well as the supply roads in Western Aleppo towards the North and smashed the terrorists’ convoys in al-Aratab, Urom Kobra and Ma’ara al-Artiq which thwarted the terrorists’ plots and forced many of them flee towards the Turkish borders.
Informed media sources disclosed earlier that the Syrian army has continued its advances in the Southern part of Aleppo, and regained control over several strategic areas in the town of Khan Touman.
“A number of key warehouses of Khan Touman are now under the Syrian army’s control,” the Arabic-language media quoted an unnamed informed source as saying.
The source noted that the Syrian air force and army’s artillery units also targeted the gathering centers and fortifications of the terrorists in Khan Touman.
SYRIAN President Bashar al-Assad has accused Australia and the United States of intentionally targeting his forces in an air strike that killed 83 soldiers.
- US airstrikes on Syrian troops were ‘intentional,’ – lasted nearly 1 hour – Assad to AP
- The deliberate bloodbath draws the lines more clearly and reveals the depth of Obama’s bad faith
- Australia’s air strike on Syrian troops was an ‘intentional’ act, says President Assad
- Australia expresses regret for Syria airstrike
- NWO Big Banks: A Culture of Crime 9/23/2016
- Iraq Captures Israeli Colonel: Confesses To Israel Isis Coalition.
- Russia To End Netanyahu’s Colonization In Syria’s Golan Heights
- US & Israeli Zionism Interfering With Iraqi Politicians To Disintegrate Iraq.
- Israel Sends Ukraine Nazis Assault Weapons After Obama Sends Netanyahu $40 Billion For Military Armament.
- Syrian Army Kills Over 30+ Proxy Israeli Terrorists In Golan Heights: Russia To End Netanyahu’s Illegal Golan Colonization
- Hillary & IMF “Iraq’s Growth Will Outpace China”: US-Trained Special Ops Fighter Is Now The Top ISIS Commander In Iraq
- Turkey & Israel Abscond $1.5 Trillion From Iraqi Oil Fields: Unbelievably Rudy Giuliani & Donald Trump Want To Do The Same!
- Netanyahu Grants Oil Rights Inside Illegally Occupied Golan Heights Syria: To Fox News Owner Rupert Murdoch And Jacob Rothschild
- Russian Bomber Tupolev-22 Destroying U.S. Israeli Proxy Army ISIS Across Syria: China’s Military Also Arrives To Help President Assad