A Lakeville man and the rest of his family are looking for answers into why his two sisters were found dead in their resort villa on a tropical African island.
The bodies of Eden Prairie High School graduates Annie Korkki, 37, and Robin Korkki, 42, were discovered in their hillside villa while vacationing together on the archipelago nation of Seychelles, more than 900 miles off Africa’s east coast in the Indian Ocean, said brother Chris Korkki.
Otherwise, the brother said, the family is learning nothing through official channels about what led to the deaths of Annie Korkki, who lived in Denver, and Robin Korkki, who lived in Chicago.
Chris Korkki said his mother and his brother, who both live in Colorado, are in Seychelles pressing U.S. and local officials for details and making arrangements to bring his sisters’ bodies back to the United States.
The Seychelles Nation, the main daily newspaper for the country of roughly 90,000 people, reported that police said a Maia Luxury Resort manager found the sisters “unresponsive” in their villa and showing no obvious signs of trauma on Sept. 22, a week into their visit and two days before their anticipated departure. A doctor declared them dead at the scene.
The newspaper said resort staff had seen the women drinking over the course of the previous day and that they were provided assistance to their villa that evening.
An autopsy was scheduled for this week, the newspaper added.
Autopsy Results ~ Excess water found in brain, lungs of Annie Korkki, Robin Korkki, sisters found dead in Seychelles. Anne Marie Korkki, 37, of Denver, died of “acute pulmonary and cerebral edema,” police said. Her sister, Robin Marie Korkki, 42, of Chicago, died from “acute pulmonary edema.” [The reason why they may have had the condition remains a mystery.]
“At this point, the only details we know are the articles flying around online,” Chris Korkki said. “My mom has been talking with people from the U.S. Embassy. I don’t think they’ve provided her with any information.”
The brother described his sisters as healthy and adventurous women who “definitely wanted to experience life to the fullest.” He added, “Two things keep going through my mind: This isn’t happening, and we just want answers.”
Seychelles, sitting just south of the equator, has a thriving tourist industry thanks to its numerous beaches, coral reefs, nature reserves and average high temperatures in the 80s year-round. According to the nation’s latest statistics, visits are up 10 percent so far this year over the same period last year.
This latest unusual death of a JPMorgan Chase employee adds to a stunning roster of bizarre deaths since 2014 – a period which has also seen three felony counts leveled against the firm by the U.S. Justice Department and billions of dollars in fines for wide-ranging charges of wrongdoing. Wall Street On Parade
Korkki Deaths Increases The List Of Dead Bankers
By Unnatural Causes To 74
An investment banker jumped to his death from a luxury apartment building in Manhattan. Authorities confirmed Thomas J. Hughes was 29-years-old.
A man leaping from a luxury lower Manhattan apartment building met a grisly end Thursday when he was decapitated after crashing into a railing, horrified witnesses said.
The unidentified man jumped from a West St. building at about 11 a.m., officials said. His body exploded apart after it hit the railing bordering Battery Place and the underpass that leads to FDR Drive — leaving stunned onlookers covered in blood.
“There were body parts all over the floor,” said Hans Peler, 48, manager of the GGMC parking garage, which stands just a few feet from the gory scene. “Blood was all over (my employee’s) shirt. I sent him straight home. He was very upset,” said Peler. “It’s terrible, man.”
Thomas J. Hughes, 29, a former Citigroup and UBS investment banker who joined the boutique shop of Moelis & Company in February, 2014.
Body parts may have also hit or bounced off a Honda CRV that stopped short on the roadway and remained at the scene, witnesses said. “I don’t know where he came from! I don’t know where he came from!” a passenger of the SUV was heard screaming.
Witness Mario Mroczkowski, 37, said the impact was so bad, the man’s body was left in pieces. “I got close, but when I looked, all I saw were body parts … guts everywhere,” Mroczkowski said. “He hit the railing and got his head cut off.”
Taxi driver Tony Santos, 45, was in his SUV in front of the Ritz-Carlton across the street when he was startled by the sound of the body’s impact. “I heard like a boom,” Santos said.
Thomas J Hughes
Hours after the apparent suicide, the man remained unidentified. Body parts were found under the CRV, witnesses said. Blood was found pooled under the car and spattered on both sides of the railing, witnesses said. “He’s a mess,” a police source said. “His face is barely decipherable.”
Witnesses believe the man jumped from the 18th floor of 1 West St., home of Ocean Luxury Residences where one-bedroom apartments go for up to $4,000 a month. At least one witness said he jumped from the roof of the 31-story building. Styled after a 14th-century palace, 1 West St. has a Venetian-look lobby, fitness center and outdoor decks overlooking New York Harbor.
Cops were investigating the man’s death Thursday afternoon.
At this point we have lost count of how many bankers have taken their own lives in the past year, despite stocks rising to all time highs and an artificial “wealth effecting” environment which if nobody else, benefits the banker class. We dread to think what happens to New York’s pavements once the central planners finally lose control. Zero Hedge
Astonishing List of 72 Top Bankers Dead and No Natural Causes!
I’ve recently stumbled across a list of top bankers that have been killed in cold blood, died in “accidents” or have allegedly committed suicide.
In some of the cases, their deaths are so suspicious that the ‘suicide’ verdict is simply ridiculous, as you will see.
While searching for news reports documenting their deaths, I’ve managed to find a lot more cases of high ranking bankers that have been found dead in suspect circumstances. I’ve added the cases to the list and included the appropriate reference links.
- France: Entire Swiss Branch Of Rothschild’s Banking Empire Under Criminal Investigation Following David De Rothschild Indictment.
- DOUBLING DOWN AGAINST ROTHSCHILD’S NEW WORLD ORDER: RUSSIA, CHINA, EGYPT, ICELAND, IRELAND, HUNGARY, IRAN, & CRIMEA.
- 13 Deutsche Bank Executives Charged With Conspiracy Of Manipulating The Markets By Falsifying Italy’s Third Largest Bank Accounts 10/2/2016
The fact that none of them died of natural causes is absolutely stunning. Before proceeding to the list, I suggest you reading the following piece: ‘Suiciding’ the Bankers and Billionaires — Do You Know Why?
1. Nov – Shawn Miller, 42, Citigroup managing director – found dead in bathtub with throat slashed. Murder weapon is missing. – Reference.
2. Oct – Edmund Reilly, 47, a trader at Midtown’s Vertical Group, threw himself in front of a speeding Long Island Rail Road commuter train. – Reference.
3. Jan – William ‘Bill’ Broeksmit, 58, HUNG/POSSIBLE SUICIDE.
4. June – Richard Gravino, 49, Application Team Lead, JP Morgan, SUDDEN DEATH cause unknown/pending
5. June – James McDonald – President & CEO of Rockefeller & Co – apparently self-inflicted, GUNSHOT WOUND
6. May – Thomas Schenkman, 42, Managing Director of Global Infrastructure, JP Morgan, SUDDEN DEATH, cause unknown/pending
7. May – Naseem Mubeen – Assistant Vice President ZBTL Bank, Islamabad, SUICIDE jumped
8. May – Daniel Leaf – senior manager at the Bank of Scotland/Saracen Fund Managers, FELL OFF A CLIFF
9. May – Nigel Sharvin – Senior Relationship Manager Ulster Bank manage portfolio of distressed businesses, ACCIDENTAL DROWNING
10. April – Lydia (no surname given) 52, France’s Bred-Banque-Populaire, SUICIDE jumped – Reference.
11. April – Li Jianhua, 49, Non-bank Financial Institutions Supervision Department of the regulator, HEART ATTACK
12. April – Benedict Philippens, Director/Manager Bank Ans-Saint-Nicolas, SHOT
13. April – Tanji Dewberry – Assistant Vice President, Credit Suisse, HOUSE FIRE
14. April – Amir Kess, co-founder and managing director Markstone Capital Group private equity fund, CYCLIST HIT BY CAR
15. April – Juergen Frick, 48, Bank Frick & Co. AG, SHOT Dead
- ANOTHER BANKER DEAD: IRAN EXECUTES ROTHSCHILD BILLIONAIRE ON $2.6 BILLION BANK FRAUD ~ USED FRAUDULENT FUNDS TO IMPLEMENT AGENDA 21 IN BUYING STATE PROPERTY.
16. April – Jan Peter Schmittmann – former CEO of Dutch Bank ABN Amro, (Possibly suicide, SHOT)
17. April – Andrew Jarzyk – Assistant Vice President, Commercial Banking at PNC Financial Services Group, MISSING/DEAD
18. March – Mohamed Hamwi – System Analyst at Trepp, a financial data and analytics firm, SHOT
19. March – Joseph Giampapa – JP Morgan lawyer, CYCLIST HIT BY MINIVAN
20. March – Kenneth Bellando, 28, (youngest) former JP Morgan, SUICIDE, allegedly jumping from his apartment building. – Reference.
21. Feb – John Ruiz Morgan Stanley Municipal Debt Analyst, died suddenly, NO CAUSE GIVEN
22. Feb – Jason Alan Salais, 34, Information Technology specialist at JPMorgan, FOUND DEAD outside a Walgreens pharmacy
23. Feb – Autumn Radtke, CEO of First Meta Bitcoin, a cyber-currency exchange firm, “Suspected SUICIDE” – Reference.
24. Feb – James Stuart Jr., Former National Bank of Commerce CEO, FOUND DEAD.
25. Feb – Edmund (Eddie) Reilly, trader at Midtown’s Vertical Group, SUICIDE Previously Mentioned #2
26. Feb – Li Junjie, JP Morgan, Alleged SUICIDE after jumping from the JP Morgan HQ in Hong Kong – Reference.
27. Feb – Ryan Henry Crane, 37, Executive at JP Morgan, SUDDEN DEATH cause unknown – Reference.
28. Feb – Richard Talley — A coroner’s spokeswoman Thursday said Talley was found in his garage by a family member who called authorities. They said Talley died from seven or eight self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head. — Reference.
29. Jan – Gabriel Magee, 39, JP Morgan employee, dead after allegedly jumping from the rooftop of JP Morgan HQ in Europe.
30. July – Julian Knott, 45, JPMorgan Executive Director, Global Tier 3 Network Operations, allegedly shot his wife multiple times, then shot himself dead. – Reference.
31. Jan – Mike Dueker, Suicide — “Suicide” By 13 Meter Embankment (40-50 feet). He may have jumped over a 4-foot (1.2-meter) fence before falling down a 40- to 50-foot embankment.” – Reference.
Dueker worked at Seattle-based Russell for five years, and developed a business-cycle index that forecast economic performance. He was previously an assistant vice president and research economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. – Reference.
- CHINA PROTECTS WHISTLEBLOWERS EXPOSING NEW WORLD ORDER CORRUPTION: PRESIDENT PUTIN ~ AMERICA DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!
32. Jan – Carl Slym, SUICIDE
33. Jan – Tim Dickenson, Communications Director at Swiss Re AG, SUDDEN DEATH cause unknown
34. Dec 2013 – Robert Wilson, a retired hedge fund founder, apparent SUICIDE leaped to his death from his 16th floor residence
35. Dec 2013 – Joseph . Ambrosio, age 34, Financial Analyst for J.P. Morgan, died suddenly from Acute Respiratory Syndrome
36. Dec 2013 – Benjamin Idim, CAR ACCIDENT
37. Dec 2013 – Susan Hewitt – Deutsche Bank, DROWNING
38. Nov 2013 – Patrick Sheehan, CAR ACCIDENT
39. Nov 2013 – Michael Anthony Turner, Career Banker, CAUSE UNKOWN
40. Nov 2013 – Venera Minakhmetova Former Financial Analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, CYCLIST HIT
41. Oct 2013 – Michael Burdin, SUICIDE
42. Oct 2013 – Ezdehar Husainat – former JP Morgan banker, killed in FREAK ACCIDENT when her SUV crushed her to death
43. Sept 2013 – Guy Ratovondrahona -Madagascar central bank, Sudden death – cause not confirmed
44. Aug 2013 – Pierre Wauthier, SUICIDE
45. Aug 2013 – Moritz Erhardt, SUICIDE
46. July 2013 Hussain Najadi CEO of merchant bank AIAK Group, SHOT
47. July 2013 Carsten Schloter, SUICIDE
48. July 2013 Sascha Schornstein – RBS in its commodity finance, MISSING
49. April 2013 David William Waygood, SUICIDE
50. Mar 2013 – David Rossi – communications director of troubled Italian bank Monte dei Paschi di Siena (MPS), SUICIDE
Lethal, but not fatal (more than one way to skin a banker)
51. Fang Fang – JP Morgan, China, DISGRACED
52. Nick Bagnall – Director at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, son accidentally killed himself while trying to re-enact a Tudor hanging
53. Robin Clark – RP Martin -Wolf of Shenfield City banker shot, SURVIVED
54. Kevin Bespolka – Citi Capital Advisors, Dresdner Bank, Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley, Seriously injured and son dead
55. Robert Wheeler, 49, a Deutsche Bank financial advisor, DISGRACED
56. Chris Latham – Bank of America, ON TRIAL, Murder for Hire
57. Igor Artamonov – West Siberian Bank of Sberbank, Daughter found dead (POSSIBLE SUICIDE)
58. Hector Sants, Barclays – resigned due to stress and exhaustion, after being told he risked more serious consequences to his health if he continued to work – a remarkable turnaround as the Church reportedly approached him two months later and was told he had made a full recovery.
More suspicious deaths
59. April 21st Bruce A. Schaal, 63, died suddenly Banker in Twin Lakes for 35 years
60. April 20th Keith Barnish 58, Died Suddenly (Still working as Senior Managing Director at Doral Financial Corporation. Previously Bear Stearns, Bank of America Senior Vice President).
61. March 12th Jeffrey Corzine, 31, son of MF Global CEO and Chairman Jon Corzine involved in major banking crime was found dead in an apparent suicide.
62. Keiran Toman, 39, former banker who believed he was being stalked by a reality TV crew starved to death in a hotel room, after leaving the “do not disturb” sign on door for TWO weeks.
[Highly suspicious claims, as many of us probably know that the hotel cleaning staff will knock on the door after 24 hours and eventually enter the room if failing to respond].
An inquest was opened after his death in July 2010 but his family asked for a second hearing as they were not informed. Police found all of Mr Toman’s possessions in the room, but despite documents mentioning his family, failed to tell them he had died. — Reference.
63. Nicholas Austin, 49, A former bank manager from Hersden died after drinking antifreeze in an effort to “get high”. was found in a coma by his wife Lynn at their home in Blackthorne Road on October 5. He died the same day. – Reference.
“I took special note of the last one – he died drinking antifreeze in an attempt to “get high”! Funny one that is, as if a banker would be stupid enough to try that.
The list is shocking, I never saw so many suicides and car accidents. No gall bladder stones, cancer deaths, strokes, or simply falling ill, it is just a litany of action.
That pretty much says it all.” – Jim Stone Freelance
The list continues…
64. Melissa Millian, 54, Senior Vice President at MassMutual Financial Group, stabbed in the chest near a jogging alley in Connecticut – Reference.
65. Karl Slym, 51, Tata Motors managing director – not a banker, but a top official that could be connected somehow to the others – discovered dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok.
66. Geert Tack was a private banker for ING and managed portfolios of wealthy clients in Blegium. The cause of death was unknown at the time of the report, but he disappeared in mysterious circumstances, after driving his personal car to a garage from which he took a replacement car to an unknown destination. His body was found in November 2014 near the shores of the Ostend coast. – Reference.
67. Thieu Leenen, 64, Relatiemanager ABN/AMRO, Eindhoven, Nederland
68. Calogero Gambino, 41, Associate General Counsel and Managing Director at Deutsche Bank, America – Alleged SUICIDE by hanging – Reference.
69. Thierry Leyne, 48, banker at Anatevka S.A., Israël, “apparent SUICIDE”- Reference.
70. Tod Robert Edward, 51, Vice President of M&T Bank, Lancaster and Harrisburg Offices, and served as President of the Mortgage Banker’s Assn – died on August 31st, 2014, on Grindstone Island, Clayton, NY, from injuries sustained in an accident. – Reference.
71. Therese Brouwer, 50, Managing Director ING, Nederland – Died in MH17 Crash – For me, this is absolutely HUGE, as I’ve spent weeks debunking the official story and, IMO, proving the false flag. – Reference.
72. Michael A. Tabacchi, 27, and his wife, Iran Pars Tabacchi, 41, were found dead Friday about 11:30 p.m. in the bedroom of their Closter home after a 911 call placed by the husband’s father, Bergen County Prosecutor John Molinelli said in an interview. – Reference.
By Alexander Light, HumansAreFree.com
THE ILLUSTRATED PROTOCOLS OF ROTHSCHILD’S ZIONISM
- ANOTHER ROTHSCHILD BANK CZAR SUICIDED: CITIGROUP SENIOR EXECUTIVE ~ CROUCHING SLIT THROAT & HIDDEN DRAGON KNIFE!
- ANOTHER SUICIDED ROTHSCHILD BANKER & SEC ENFORCEMENT ATTORNEY.
- ANOTHER JP MORGAN BANK EXECUTIVE COMMITS SUICIDE JULY 2014.
- 10TH. SUICIDED BANKER DEATH: JPMORGAN KENNETH BELLANDO ~ BROTHER TO CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATOR OF JP MORGAN FOUND DEAD.
- FINANCE WORLD’S LATEST SUICIDE #9: BANKER KILLS SELF JUMPING IN FRONT OF LONG ISLAND COMMUTER TRAIN.
- 8TH BANKER COMMITS SUICIDE: JP MORGAN HONG KONG & 30 STORIES DOWN!
- 5TH. WALL STREET BANKER SUICIDED: TAKEN OUT TO PREVENT FOREX FRAUD TRANSPARENCY ~ U.S. BEING DRAINED.
- WALL STREET SUICIDED DEATHS BEGIN: 4TH ROTHSCHILD BANKER WITHIN A WEEK FOUND “SUICIDED” ~ UNDER THE BUS “THEY” GO!