We previously detailed the looming reality crisis facing over his actions (or inactions) about potentially devastating losses at Italy’s largest bank, and now we have another update as more questions are being asked.
So could it really be that after years of stonewalling, Draghi, the ECB and the cabal of central bankers and regulators, are finally being dragged blinking in to the light?
- Hungary Rejects EU Referendum: Italy Is Next ~ December 4th. 2016
- 13 Deutsche Bank Executives Charged With Conspiracy Of Manipulating The Markets By Falsifying Italy’s Third Largest Bank Accounts
Funny how so often the biggest most powerful criminals, the untouchables, are brought down by the smallest of their crimes. The one they thought so beneath them they never bothered to think about it.
Like Al Capone indicted for tax evasion.
Cambridge Dictionary’s Word of the Year 2016
In June, the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, causing great uncertainty in the UK and across Europe ~ As ever, global events are reflected in the words you look up on our site. So what single word has had the biggest increase in searches over the whole year?
Ladies and gentlemen, the Cambridge Dictionary Word of the Year for 2016 is . . . paranoid.
Here is Irish MEP Luke Flanagan asking Mario Draghi directly, and in Parliament, the question that could be the smoking gun.
“In 2007 you were governor of Banca d’Italia…Unicredti the biggest bank on your watch: Can you please confirm whether you were informed by the Central Bank of Ireland of the multi-billion Euro breaches at UniCredit Dublin?
If so, can you explain why the bank has never been sanctioned for those breaches of 2007.”
Could this be the small piece of shit that sticks to the expensive suit?
If so, then Mr Draghi, the Irish regulator and the various politician and bankers involved will NOT welcome that the whole sordid tale as told by the whistleblower who would not be shut up, is now published as a book.
Nor that now one question has been asked, others are going to be asked today.
If just one whistleblower succeeds in getting their question asked, their story told, instead of being gaoled and silenced, then the others will be able to hope for justice too. For every insolvent, bailed out bank there is a whistleblower too threatened and bullied to dare to speak out.
- The Era Of Rothschild’s Unelected Centralization Is Ending Right Before Our Eyes
- Elephants In The Room: Largest Holders Of Silver Counterfeits In The U.S. ~ J.P. Morgan & Citifinancial
- Did You Stand Your Ground Or Sellout Your Country: “Offered The Bullet Or The Bribe ~ The Gold Or The Lead”
- Europe’s Biggest Bank London’s HSBC Is On “RED ALERT”: U.S. Possibility Of A Severe Fall In The Stock Market Is Now Very High