BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:00 A.M.) – The pro-government National Defense Forces (NDF) downed an [U.S. Israeli Proxy Army] Islamic State (ISIS) attack drone in the eastern countryside of the Homs Governorate, the NDF’s official media account reported on Wednesday night.
According to the NDF, their forces in the village of Abu Al-Alaya downed the [U.S. Israeli Proxy Army] Islamic State attack drone while it was flying over their positions and bombing civilians in the area.
The bomb used by the [U.S. Israeli Proxy Army] Islamic State to attack the civilians of Abu Al-Alaya was identified by the Syrian military as a NATO-sponsored GLV-HEF projectile, which is produced in Bulgaria.
ISIS has been using these projectile bombs to harass the civilians in east Homs and Deir Ezzor for several months now, forcing the Syrian military to constantly monitor these villages and towns in eastern Syria.
TEHRAN (FNA)- Former US Chief of Naval Operations scientific advisor Theodore Postol said that Donald Trump’s unfounded decision to blame Damascus for using chemical weapons to justify an attack on Syria has endangered his own goal of destroying ISIS.
Pentagon officials claimed that only President Bashar Assad’s government was capable of carrying out the April 4 sarin gas attack in Khan Shaikhoun followed by a US cruise missile assault on a Syrian airfield two days later, Sputnik reported.
On Sunday, however, the ISIS used mustard gas against Iraqi troops and US and Australian advisers in Mosul.
- ISIS Leader’s Top Aide Killed in Mosul
- U.S. Helicopters Rescued ISIS Commanders In Mosul
- Hillary & IMF “Iraq’s Growth Will Outpace China”: US-Trained Special Ops Fighter Is Now The Top ISIS Commander In Iraq
“This ill-considered attack could have led to an inadvertent military confrontation with Russia, has had a severely negative impact on US-Russian relations, and has jeopardized US efforts to defeat the Islamic State because Russia is a critical ally in that effort,” Postol said on Wednesday.
- Update Syria ~ President Trump Blames Obama Regime For Intentionally Promoting Syrian ISIS Rebels In Chemical Accident
Postol, who is currently a professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), argued that the White House-endorsed intelligence report blaming the Syrian air force for the Khan Shaikhoun attack could not be true, noting that the Pentagon’s own photographic evidence contradicts US claims.
“The White House intelligence report identified a crater that it alleged was the source of a sarin release from an airdropped munition,” Postol explained. “Analysis of this crater unambiguously shows that it was not generated by an airdropped nerve agent dispensing munition.”
Further study of the photographic data revealed that sarin nerve gas had not been spread from the claimed crater site, Postol added.
“These insights indicate that the cruise missile attack on April 4 was not supported by any intelligence,” Postol concluded.
On Wednesday, the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) Director-General Ahmet Uzumcu said a fact-checking mission in Khan Sheikhoun allegedly found traces of Sarin in attack victims’ bodies. Last week, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Moscow was encouraging the Syrian government to fully cooperate with the OPCW probe.
In January 2016, the OPCW announced that it had destroyed Syria’s chemical weapons arsenal in accordance with an agreement reached after the 2013 Ghouta attack.
- France Joins Efforts With Russia In Fight Against ‘U.S. Israeli’ ISIS Terrorism
- Syrian False Flag: CIA Mossad Armed ISIS Rebels Set Up Desperate Excuse For Trump
- Russian Air Force Unleashes Hell On U.S. Israeli Proxied ISIS Rebels In Northern Syria
- Turkey Joins Russia To Achieve Peace In Aleppo ~ The Last Days Of Obama & Netanyahu’s ISIS In Syria!
- Turkey Exits NATO Aligns With Russia In Syria: Russia & Turkey In First Joint Air Strikes On U.S. Israeli ISIS
- ISIS Claims Responsibility For Murdering Egyptian Christians: President al-Sisi Declares 3 Month Emergency
- China President Xi Jinping Condemns Donald Trump For Bombing Syrian Airbase At Emergency Session Of U.N.
- Rothschild & Murdoch Inconsolable After Netanyahu Booted From Syria: President Putin Summons Israeli Envoy To Moscow
- Mop Up In The Middle East: Iraqi Interior Minister ~ Nearly 1,000 U.S. Israeli Proxy Army “ISIS Terrorists” Killed In Mosul Operation