ICC – The International Criminal Court’s decision to refer the Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and aides to court on charges of genocide.
- The Relationship Between Obama And ISIS: The Evidence!
- Iraqi Doctors Call Queen (sic) Elizabeth’s Depleted Uranium Use “Genocide”.
The International Criminal Court decided to refer the Chief burden of Nouri al-Maliki and senior aides to court on charges of genocide. Mr. Mohammed Al Kaabi, spokesperson for the Tribunal for the region of the Middle East, stated that among the agents of Maliki who have been charged by the Court are:
- Lt. General Farouk Al-araji, Director of the Office of Al-Maliki’s military,
- Lt. Gen. Ali ghaidan land forces Commander and
- Defense Minister Saadoun al-dulaimi and
- Adnan Al-Assadi agency Senior Deputy to Interior Ministry and
- Intelligence chief Zuhair al-Gharbawi, Atta Group Director of operations and
- Intelligence group Student Chagatai counter-terrorism Chief.
He disclosed that the Court has full files of the crimes committed by Al-Maliki and his associates, including genocide in Anbar, Kirkuk and the flagrant violation of human rights and brutal methods of torture and breaches of fundamental freedoms for citizens in contravention of the Geneva Conventions and the United Nations Charter and international law.
Genocide in Mosul: The Repercussions of Targeting Civilians
APRIL 04, 2017
Iraqis recall a similar visit to Washington in 2011 by the then-prime minister of Iraq, Nouri al-Maliki, which ended with the targeting of Sunni Arabs, beginning with the former Vice President Tariq al-Al-Hashimi, the most senior Sunni Arab figure in the Iraqi government.
This led to the curbing of peaceful Sunni demonstrations and sit-ins in the Iraqi cities of Hawija, Mosul, and Ramadi.
The major outcome of this repression has been that ISIL secured the chance to gain control over about two-thirds of Iraq using a large quantity of arms and ammunitions, an act that some observers described as conspiratorial on the part of al-Maliki.
- Nouri Al-Maliki’s Curriculum Vitae.
- Nouri Maliki Of Iraq: The New Genocidal Mao Tse Tung ~ Geneva International Centre Of Justice Responds.
- Iraq’s Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki: Committing State Mass Murder & Atrocities By Death Squads Similar To Obama.
- Iraqi Dinar For U.S. Citizens Granted By Presidents Bush Obama E.O. 13303 & Iraq’s Coalition Provisional Authority Order 39
- Korean Entrepreneurs Build Centralized Ghost City In Iraq: Reminiscent To China’s Vacant Cities Before Corruption Crackdown!