MaximsNewsNetwork, a UN news outlet posted an interview with Maurice Strong on October 14, 2009, in which power-behind-the-throne chieftain and current Chinese national Maurice Strong talks about the Copenhagen conference. In the interview Strong stated- among other things- that “What is necessary is a global system of governance through which the nations of the world cooperate to address issues which none can deal with alone.”
In a spectacular example of doublethink, Strong proves himself a master-conjurer: after stating that “Global government is neither necessary nor practical” he actually says: “(…) the role of global government would be to provide the framework of principles and contexts required to facilitate actions which can be best taken at the local, national or regional levels.”
Here is the fragment in full:
Fred Dubee & Marisha Wojciechowska-Shibuya: Can the international community and our governments really meet the challenge?
Maurice Strong: The climate change and economic crisis require a degree of international cooperation that has only been achieved on a limited basis in wartime and never on the global scale.
Global government is neither necessary nor practical.
What is necessary is a global system of governance through which the nations of the world cooperate to address issues which none can deal with alone.
Highest priority must be given to those issues which affect the security, sustainability and survival of all humanity.
WORLD CONTROL WILL ALLOW PERMISSION TO PAY AND POLLUTE BY CARBON CREDITS.
This is certainly true of both climate change and the related needs for fundamental changes in our current economic system.
I believe in the principle of subsidiary that all actions should be dealt with at the levels closest to the people concerned.
On this basis, the role of global government would be to provide the framework of principles and context required to facilitate actions which can be best taken at the local, national or regional levels.
Global government. First it’s “neither necessary nor practical”, and then it provides “the framework of principles and context”. Now it’s there, now it’s gone.
Although Strong is apparently hiding out in China, he is still being interviewed in matters of “global governance”. It seems his words are still being listened to by his former employer. During a preparatory meeting in Switzerland back in July of this year, Strong also advocated “radical things” to be undertaken by all participating nations to make Copenhagen a success for the global elite.
“Copenhagen”, Strong said, “is very very important. I have to say that so far we have not seen real evidence that the governments are prepared to do radical things that they must to in Copenhagen. If we just patch up the existing system, it will not work. It will come back and bite us even more strongly.”
What radical things must governments be prepared to do according to Maurice Strong?
“The climate change issue and the economic issue come from the same roots. And that is the gross inequity and the inadequacy of our economic model. We now know that we have to change that model. We cannot do all of this in one stroke. But we have to design a process that would produce agreement at a much more radical level.”
How convenient then, that the economic recession occurred not long before. A financial crisis coupled to a fabricated environmental one are key ingredients for the world government as envisioned by Strong and company. What’s absolutely key is the concept of incrementalism- a gradual process as opposed to a radical one.
“Hopefully”, says Strong, “Copenhagen will move us forward. I think it is too much to expect that the conference will produce the kind of agreements necessary. But the conference can produce some important agreements that it can provide the foundation for a continuing process.”
The concept of incrementalism is well understood by the big boys. The President’s chief science adviser and notorious eugenicist John P. Holdren stated yesterday on the last day of Copenhagen:
“I think”, Holdren stated, “we ought to get what we can now. Start on the 450ppm trajectory now, and as more evidence appears about the harm caused by climate change, as more experience develops about how well we can do reducing emissions affordably, my guess is that these targets and this timetable will continually be revisited, and they may well become more aggressive over time.”
Although many useful idiots outside the Copenhagen conference halls have naively called for “Climate Action Now!” (while standing in an ice-cold raging blizzard), the people inside understand that their desired global government is a step by step process, aiming to incrementally implement their age-old plan for world domination.
- Maurice Strong Net Worth (celebritynetworth.com)
- U.S. House Oversight And Government Reform Committee Investigation: Obama’s ‘green jobs’ push is ‘propaganda’ (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Al Gore’s Climate Conspiracy In 24-hour Broadcast With No Scientific Debate: Will Attempt To Convert Climate Skeptics Of Maurice Strong’s Climate Scheme. NASA Satellite Data Nullifies Global Warming Conspiracy. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Bilderberger & NWO Crony Bill Gates: Ploy To Vaccinate Every Child On The Planet ~ While Obama Strips $2.2 Billion For Food Stamps ~ $100 Billion For Education Assistance & Cuts Energy Assistance By $3.3 Billion. Unemployment & Foreclosures Soar! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- ClimateGate 2.0: 5,000 New Emails Confirm Pattern of Deception and Collusion by Alarmists (papundits.wordpress.com)
- Climategate 2.0: Kjellén has a better name for global warming (junkscience.com)
- 10 Years Later, New York In Steady Economic & Educational Decline: Escape From New York! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Maurice Strong, Father of Agenda 21 (hwnsurf.me)
- World Enemy No. 1 _ Maurice Strong? (conservativesonfire.wordpress.com)
- Maurice Strong Sees The Cratering Of His Stewie Griffin-style Plan to rule the World (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Millions to be Killed under Agenda 21, You Have Been Warned! (afteramerica.wordpress.com)
- EXCLUSIVE: Godfather of global green thinking steps out of the shadows at Rio + 20 summit (foxnews.com)
- WWF President Hopes To Kill Millions Of People In His Next Life (stevengoddard.wordpress.com)
- Glenn Beck: Meet Maurice Strong (agenda21canada.wordpress.com)
- Walkom: Canada furiously backpedals on environment (thestar.com)
- The Most Dangerous Man In The World (agenda21canada.wordpress.com)
- Peter Foster: The Rio future we avoided (junkscience.com)
- Is global warming harming us? (greenanswers.com)
- New Study Proves That Global Warming Theory Doesn’t Work (stevengoddard.wordpress.com)
- Global warming, health care reform, GOP lies, and American ignorance (americablog.com)
- Club of Rome – Group That Admitted Manufacturing Global Warming Threat Still Pushes Same Hoax (12160.info)