Live-stream backup feeds,
ARTICLE II SUPER PAC AND THE WESTERN CENTER FOR JOURNALISM ARE CO-SPONSORING WORLD NET DAILY’S (WND) LIVESTREAM OF MARICOPA COUNTY COLD CASE POSSE INVESTIGATION INTO BARACK H. OBAMA
Phoenix, Ariz – Article II Super PAC is joining World Net Daily (WND) and the Western Center for Journalism to live stream the Maricopa County Cold Case Posse Investigative Report of Barack H. Obama initiated following a request from Tea Party members from Surprise, Arizona. The Maricopa County Cold Case Posse is made up of retired career law enforcement officials, legal professionals and skilled investigators.
The seven month long investigative report will be released to the public on March 1, 2012 andVattelevision, Article II Super PAC’s multi-media team, will be working with WND to bring it “live” to the citizens throughout America and the world.
WND will be providing an Executive Summary of the report and to be certain to receive it we encourage people to go to WND and sign up.
Helen Tansey, Director of Article II Super PAC said “We are thrilled to be joining WND, America’s leading independent news source who has stayed on top of this story and kept all of us readers informed since the investigation first launched.”
Tansey went onto say “no official source ever vetted Obama prior to the 2008 election, but just a mere political party. Well, that’s not good enough. The people deserve to know those who are seeking access to our ballots meet the qualifications laid out under Article II of the US Constitution, and for the first time an official law enforcement entity is doing what should have been done long ago.”
The time of the press conference on March 1, 2012 will be announced by WND when finalized.
Live-stream can be accessed at the front-page and here, http://www.art2superpac.com/joe.html
Other sponsorships are welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live-stream can be watched live on 3-1-12 at WND, Western Center for Journalism and Here!
Please consider making a secure online donation to Article II Super PAC by clicking here.
Paid for by Article II Super PAC. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. Article II Super PAC does not make contributions to candidates. Art2SuperPAC may accept unlimited corporate contributions and unlimited individual contributions. Funds raised by Art2SuperPAC will only be used for independent expenditures. Contributions to Art2SuperPAC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Contributions from foreign nationals and federal-government contractors are prohibited.
- Your Private Invitation To Sheriff Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse Report News Conference | Western Journalism.com (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The media decides its time to check him out you know Soetoro (disclose.tv)
- Arpaio Press Conference on Obama Eligibility Tomorrow (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Blagojevich Awaits Obama In Prison: Obama’s Natural Born Status To Enter Senate Ethics Committee! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Weekend Reflections: Arrest For Obama? Non-Vetted Eligibility Hits Front-Page News In Grocery Stores Throughout America! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Sheriff Arpaio: Obama Birth Certificate A ‘Forgery’ (kayceeweezy.wordpress.com)
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio thinks Obama’s birth certificate ‘probably’ a forgery (dangerousminds.net)
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Eligibility Report Press Conference To Be Live-Streamed Over Internet (hwnsurf.me)