More than 50 million people, including 17 million children, condition of ” food insecurity “, that is to say, without adequate food” for lack of money or other resources . ” The data do not refer to a poor sub-Saharan Africa, but the country has the largest economy in the world: the United States of America, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture (September 2012).
- 80% Of Obama Farm Bill Going To Food Stamps: Thats $770 Billion [Charged To Tax Payers] & Then Diverted To Companies Like Monsanto!
- Obama Enforces United Nations Agenda 21 by Shutting Down 259 Fed Agriculture Offices ~ Ending Initially 7,000 American Jobs (which is still increasing) While Importing 80,000 Islamic Immigrants.
- Republican Paul Ryan: Ryan Raised Taxes While Obama Already Cut Education Assistance By $100 Billion, Cut Food Stamps By $2.2 Billion, & Health Care By +$6.6 Billion.
During the Bush administration (2001-2008), American citizens without proper food, forced to survive to resort tofood stamps (food stamps) and charitable organizations, rose from 33 to 49 million. During the Obama administration, they are mounted more than 50 million, equivalent to 16.4% of the population, compared to 12.2% in 2001. Of these, about 17 million are provided ” very low food security “, in other words hunger.
They however life satisfaction in a country whose ” security “is guaranteed by military spending that-according to the SIPRI-doubled during the Bush administration, and for the Obama rose from 621 billion dollars in 2008 to over 711 in 2011. In net inflation (constant dollar value 2010), military spending increased by 80% from 2001 to 2011.
The U.S. military expenditure, equivalent to 41% of global military spending is actually higher: including other items of a military nature (including 125 billion annual military retired) it reaches almost the half of global spending. In this way, it says in the Budget 2012, the Pentagon can maintain ” military forces ready to concentrate either in the current wars or potential conflicts in future . ” And, at the same time, it can ” invest in scientific and technological innovation in the long term to ensure that the Nation has access to the best available defense systems in the world . ”
To this end, 100 billion savings are ” reinvested in areas of high priority , “starting with the drones: the gliding unmanned, remotely over 10,000 km away, hit the targets with missiles.
Here the reality exceeds Hollywood science fiction.Lockheed Martin is developing a new drone for special forces: to increase its autonomy from the ground using a laser beam that feeds while it is in flight. Northrop Grumman is committed it in an even more advanced: the drones, powered by nuclear energy, remain uninterrupted flight, not for days but for months. Always at Northrop Grumman: we develop a robotic glider aircraft carrier, the X-47B, able, thanks to its programmed memory, take off, land and carry out its mission autonomously.
Given the enormous costs of these programs, the Pentagon has already drawn up a list of reliable allies who sell new robotic drones for war. Undoubtedly found Italy to the outposts, who has already bought the U.S. General Atomics the latest model of UAV, the MQ-9A Predator gliding B. In the future it will also purchase the nuclear drone, taking off over the head of the 50 million U.S. citizens in a condition of ” food insecurity “will fly over the unemployed Italians (and millions of others unemployed Europeans, by the way, note) that occupy the factories being closed.
Translation Marie-Ange Patrizio
Source Il Manifesto (Italy)
- US drones fly over Benghazi; cause airport to shut – Reuters (in.reuters.com)
- U.S. – Rivalry between Political and Military Elites: Overthrow At Hand? (sgtreport.com)
- Warlords in Drone Frenzy – Global Rollout Planned (zengardner.com)
- 29 Dead in 8 Days as U.S. Puts Yemen Drone War in Overdrive (wired.com)
- The U.S. War Economy Which Began In 1995 Under The Clinton Administration, Has Suddenly Worsened! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Stop Nation Building & Cut Military Spending to Keep Us Free and Safe (revolutioninmedia.com)
- Clinton to remove Islamic group that killed 6 Americans from terror list (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- Could Sequestration Harm U.S. Military Power? (nation.time.com)
- Clinton reassures Egypt’s Morsi over U.S. aid (haaretz.com)
- Clinton ties North African militants to attack on US diplomats (stripes.com)