A Tucson, Arizona affiliate of the Armed Citizen Project will spend $12,000 on a new charitable initiative: handing out free shotguns in neighborhoods with high crime rates. According to the head of the Tucson initiative, an armed citizenry is the sensible solution to an underfunded police department facing budget cuts. The Arizona Daily Star writes:
“We need to take back our city, and it needs to come back to the citizens and not the criminals,” [Shaun] McClusky said. “Right now, the criminal element is winning.”
Over the next couple of weeks, McClusky and others will begin spreading leaflets and posting fliers in Midvale Park, Pueblo Gardens and a yet-to-be-determined midtown neighborhood to induce residents to sign up for the program.
- U.S. Gun Companies Refusing Sales To Obama Government With Fraud Gun Laws: N.Y. Charlie Schumer Gets Hit Back Twice As Hard!
- New Cato Institute Study Shows How Private Gun Ownership Reduces Crime, Saves Lives: Even During Putative President Obama’s Illegal Executive Orders.
- Homosexuals Kill People Yet Obama Promotes Sodomy: Doctors Kill 2,450% More Americans Than All Gun-Related Deaths Combined.
McClusky, a failed mayoral candidate, likened gun violence to “saying spoons are responsible for making people fat,” even though armed citizens rarely stop violent crime, and their intervention can cause danger and bloodshed.
175,000,000 People Were Slaughtered By Their Own Governments In The 20th. Century: Molon Labe ~ Come & Take Them!
- Effort in Ariz. would give residents free shotguns (kvue.com)
- Huh? Free guns for Tucson residents? (abc15.com)
- Ex-Tucson mayoral hopeful McClusky plans free shotguns for high-crime areas (riehlworldview.com)