While Congress was on recess this week, a few states were busy passing immigration-enforcement legislation. In Georgia, lawmakers passed a bill that closes up several loopholes that resulted from the state’s massive immigration-enforcement bill passed in 2011. The bill prevents illegal aliens who were able to obtain U.S. passports when they had legal status to use it for ID purposes. The bill also prevents illegal aliens from obtaining driver’s licenses, grants, and public housing and retirement benefits.
- Hey Obama: Its The Statue Of Liberty – Not The Statue Of Immigration!
- BREAKING OBAMA -> IMMIGRATION & NATURALIZATION SERVICE DOC FOUND: U.S. CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO ONE EAST AFRICAN-BORN CHILD OF U.S. CITIZEN IN 1961!
In Montana, lawmakers passed HB 297, which would require all Montana employers to use E-Verify and penalize employers that hire illegal aliens. The legislature also cleared for the governor’s consideration HB 50, a bill that would repeal local government prohibitions on cooperation with federal immigration officials.
On the national scene, news reports indicate that the Gang of Eight is no closer to finalizing a bill, while union officials and business lobbyists and campaign donors continue to disagree on how big a guest-worker program should be and how much employers should be required to pay them.
- Breaking -> Immigration Records Missing For Week Of Obama’s Birth: Passport Witness To Testify Against Obama ~ Shot “Coup de gras” Outside Church!
- Senator Grassley Judiciary Committee: Obama Violates Own Homeland Security Scheme ~ Subverts Law On Immigration Policy!
Sen. Lindsey Graham made it clear this week in an interview with Bloomberg News that he’s more concerned about satisfying the selfish demands of cheap-labor lobbies than listening to his constituents. In responding to public pressure on his support for “comprehensive immigration reform,” including ads that we’re running in South Carolina, Sen. Graham said:
“If you want to talk about immigration, you’re welcome to come down and talk to me. If you want to run ads, spend all the money you want to spend. I’m not backing down.”
But, if big business doesn’t get the deal it wants, Sen. Graham said:
“I’m, not going to go for a guest-worker program that’s unaffordable and unaccessible . . .
“I don’t mind walking away from the bill if it’s a bad bill — I can do that.”
- Lindsey Graham Sleeper Cell For Rothschild: Seeks Amnesty For 11,000,000 New Liberals!
- Breaking => Rothschild Banking Operatives Obama, McCain, Lieberman, & Graham: Unleashes Mercenary Terror ”TIDAL WAVE” Over North Africa!
- Blackmail Or Coincidences Rampant? : 1st. Obama Mistress Vera Baker With Full Pay To Martinique (Still Enslaved) – 2nd. (Released) Lindsey Graham Immediately Withdraws Support Of Amnesty & Energy Bill.
- Lindsey Graham’s Closet Secret : Sodomy Sucking South Boy!
In other words, Sen. Graham doesn’t care about unemployed South Carolinians or veterans that are returning to the work force but can’t find a job or the impact of a massive amnesty on the federal budget. What he does care about, however, is whether or not business lobbyists can get access to a large pool of cheap labor.
You can read more about the Bloomberg News interview in Roy’s blog.
- Newsweek Covers Up McCain’s Rothschild Mob Ties: Federal Reserve Charter Up For Renewal 2013 ~ McCain Wants Another War For His Boss!
- State Of Michigan Nullifies John McCain’s Orchestrated NDAA Anti Habeas Corpus!
- Damnable U.S. Senators Send Egypt Muslim Brotherhood 20 U.S. Taxpayer F-16 Fighter Jets & 200 Abrams Tanks: While They Crucify Our Christians! Senators Must Be Stopped
- Russia’s Vladimir Putin Does A 1776 Revolution On Rothschild’s Ass: John McCain’s Seditious Magnitsky Act!
Also this week, Senators John McCain and Chuck Schumer visited the U.S.-Mexico border in Arizona. For Schumer, it was, surprisingly, his first trip ever to the Southwest border. Afterwards, Schumer and McCain came to differing conclusions — McCain pointed to the need for more border security, while Schumer said we’ll never have adequate technology to fully secure the border. Another potential divide between members of the Gang of Eight.
|SAT, MAR 30th|