WASHINGTON – Two “whistle-blowers” — who have never before spoken publicly about what really happened when the American diplomatic mission in Benghazi was attacked on Sept. 11, 2012 – are expected to testify before a House committee in a much-anticipated appearance Wednesday.
Four Americans died in the Benghazi attacks, including Chris Stevens, the U.S. ambassador to Libya.
- Cost Of Military Paid By The U.S. Taxpayer: Used For Establishing Rothschild Central Banks In Iraq, Libya, Next Syria & Last Holdout Iran.
- Breaking -> Russia On The Ground In Syria: The One Nation Directly Confronting The U.S. Led Rothschild Banking Zionism!
- Obama Spreads U.S. Troops To Niger, Africa To “Support Tax Payer Predator Drone Base” ~ From Libya To Niger The Killing Goes On.
- In The Year 2000 There Were Seven Countries Without A Rothschild-Owned Central Bank: They were Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran.
- Rothschild Banking Cabal Met To Discuss Depopulation To Preserve Hoarded Wealth!
- Ghosts of Benghazi
- 700 Military Special Ops Tell Congress To Form Select Committee On Benghazi ~ IOWs, Do Your Job!
The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform is calling its hearing, “Benghazi: Exposing Failure and Recognizing Courage.” It’s set to take place Wednesday morning at the Rayburn House Office Building.
Since the attacks, the Obama administration has been criticized for initially blaming them on a spontaneous response to an anti-Muslim video, when it was determined that it was a planned attack. Critics have questioned whether the administration played politics with its response and whether it could have done more to protect the compound.
Eight months after four Americans – including an American ambassador – were slaughtered by terrorists, we may finally hear the truth.
As hearings begin today on the Benghazi terror attacks, the Obama Administration may finally face its day of reckoning.
Why did the State Department strip the Benghazi facility of security even as threats escalated?
Did the Administration order rescuing forces to “stand down” – leading to the deaths of brave Americans fighting for their lives, outgunned in a hostile land?
Did the Administration lie to cover up its failures and downplay the terrorist threat in the middle of an election season?
These are the questions that require answers. The time for political cowardice is over; now is the time for accountability.
ACLJ Chief Counsel
The White House Disinformation Campaign on Libya
The timeline still does not add up.
The whistle-blowers set to testify include Gregory Hicks, a foreign service officer and former deputy chief of mission/chargé d’affairs in Libya, and Mark Thompson, the acting deputy assistant secretary for counterterrorism at the Department of State.
Eric Nordstrom, a diplomatic security officer and former regional security officer in Libya, is expected to testify before the committee again, though he does not consider himself a whistle-blower, according to media reports.
In April, Hicks was interviewed by congressional investigators on the House Oversight Committee. The committee has released excerpts from that interview, hinting at some of what the whistle-blowers will discuss on Wednesday.
“I thought it was a terrorist attack from the get‑go,” Hicks said. “I think everybody in the mission thought it was a terrorist attack from the beginning.”
Hicks told investigators he thinks the military could have stopped the bloodshed had fighter jets been deployed when the compound first came under attack.
“I believe if we had been able to scramble a fighter or aircraft or two over Benghazi as quickly as possible after the attack commenced, I believe there would not have been a mortar attack on the annex in the morning because I believe the Libyans would have split,” he said.
“They would have been scared to death that we would have gotten a laser on them and killed them,” Hicks said.
- Previewing Wednesday’s Benghazi Whistle-Blower Hearing (patdollard.com)
- Benghazi Whistle-Blowers: We Sat & Watched Them Die (realclearpolitics.com)
- President Obama’s Benghazi lies unravel – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- You Know Its Bad When CBS Releases DEVASTATING Benghazi Information (thelastgreatstand.com)
- Putin’s Pipeline To Syria: 95% Syrian Rebels Are U.S. Mercenaries Supplied With U.S. Weapons! Violation Of International Law!