Senate amnesty bill like adding Top 20 U.S. cities full of foreign workers!
At a time when Mexico’s Unemployment is falling and currently at 4.85%
33 million lifetime work permits to be given to foreign citizens in the first decade after the bill passes.
That’s the number our analysts came up with after nearly two weeks deciphering the 844-page bill created by the “Senate Gang of Eight” to give amnesty to illegal aliens.
As bad as the amnesty is, the Gang of Eight legislation is much more than an amnesty.
AMNESTY IS JUST THE TROJAN HORSE WITH FAR WORSE DANGERS INSIDE THE BILL
Unbelievably, the 11 million illegal aliens to be given work permits are merely the visible Trojan Horse. That’s right, the 11-million amnesty — as bad as it is — amounts to the best face of the bill.
Wrapped inside that amnesty bill is something even worse — WORK PERMITS FOR 22 MILLION FOREIGN CITIZENS in the frist decade, in addition to the 11 million illegal aliens!
11 million + 22 million = 33 million.
In every decade after that, it appears the bill may be forcing another 20 million lifetime work permits, but we’re still working on those numbers.
“33 million” is the number that should start every conversation about the “comprehensive immigration reform” bill being rushed through the Senate Judiciary Committee by Chairman Pat Leahy (D-Vermont).
And it’s the number that has to stop this bill before it can do unalterable damage to our country. No matter what your Members of Congress may think about giving an amnesty to 11 million, they can’t possibly justify immediately over the next decade adding 33 million more potential competitors for scarce U.S. jobs.
33 MILLION SAME SIZE AS TOP 20 U.S. CITIES
- It is Corporations That Profit From The $75 Billion Tax Payer Funded Food Stamps Program!
- Deadly Levels Of Radiation Found In Food 225 Miles From General Electric Designed Fukushima: General Electric Media Blackout On Nuclear Fallout Continues!
- Paranoid Resident Obama Now Needs A Food Tester: For Real!!
- Rothschild’s Corporate Fascist Empire: Food Crisis, Land Grabs, Poverty, Slums, Environmental Devastation And The Resistance To The People’s Justice!
- 80% Of Obama Farm Bill Going To Food Stamps: Thats $770 Billion [Charged To Tax Payers] & Then Diverted To Companies Like Monsanto!
- Republican Paul Ryan: Ryan Raised Taxes While Obama Already Cut Education Assistance By $100 Billion, Cut Food Stamps By $2.2 Billion, & Health Care By +$6.6 Billion.
- SAVE THE BANKS ~ SPREAD THE DEBT: Labor Force Participation Plummets by 63.7% ~ Government Food Stamps Increases To 46.5 Million Citizens ~ But Unemployment is only 8.3%? ~ Here’s His Trick!
Our cities, suburbs, towns and rural areas already have 20 million Americans who want a full-time job but can’t find one.
It is hard to imagine what adding another 33 million foreign citizens with work permits would look like.
But try this:
33 million is like adding an entire new city of New York, PLUS . . .
. . . adding duplicate cities of Los Angeles, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix and San Antonio, PLUS . . .
. . . also adding duplicate cities of San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Jacksonville and Indianapolis, PLUS . . .
. . . finally adding duplicates of Austin, San Francisco, Columbus, Fort Worth, Charlotte, Detroit, El Paso, Memphis and Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Congress passes this bill it would be like re-creating ALL of the Top 20 cities in the United States, filling them entirely with foreign citizens and giving them lifetime work permits to compete with America’s struggling workers — and in just 10 years time.
At this moment, your Members of Congress probably don’t even know about the 33 million.
“33 million” is the number that should finally shake your Members of Congress out of any infatuation they have with this comprehensive amnesty bill.
The authors of this bill have claimed that they never stopped to add up the total number of foreign workers that this bill would add to the job competition in America.
Can you believe it? Actually, I may believe it because I don’t think they want to know. They just want to give every Robber Baron corporate lobbist whatever foreign workforce they demand in return for their campaign contributions. Nobody stops to calculate what it all adds up to.
Well, we at NumbersUSA always believe that numbers matter. 33 MILLION is a number that cannot be allowed to happen.
ROY BECK is Founder & President of NumbersUSA
NumbersUSA’s blogs are copyrighted and may be republished or reposted only if they are copied in their entirety, including this paragraph, and provide proper credit to NumbersUSA. NumbersUSA bears no responsibility for where our blogs may be republished or reposted.
Views and opinions expressed in blogs on this website are those of the author. They do not necessarily reflect official policies of NumbersUSA.
- Amnesty – Solidifying the Marxist Control of America for Decades, If Not Permanently (trevorloudon.com)
- DeMint pans immigration reform bill as expensive amnesty – Daily Caller (stopamnesty.me)
- Gang of 8′s immigration plan is ‘outrageous reach’ toward amnesty, King says (thegazette.com)
- Rubio in 2010: ‘Never Have and Never Will’ Support Amnesty (nationalreview.com)
- Someone Break the News to Marco Rubio: Amnesty Costs 70 Times More Than Enforcement (directorblue.blogspot.com)
- States To Nullify Illegal Gang Bang Of Eight: NWO Sleeper Cell Rubio Is Wrong – The Mafioso IS Selling An ‘Amnesty’ ~ Amnesty For Bernie Madoff First! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Stop Buying All Federally Labelled Food Products ==>The Federal Usurped Government Has NO Constitutional Authority Labeling Food: It Is Sedition To Bring Bernie Sander’s “STATE” Hype Bill S.3240 Before Congress!
- The More Illegal Immigrants That Go On Food Stamps The More Money JP Morgan Makes (blacklistednews.com)
- Immigration bill grants amnesty to employers of illegals… (p.washingtontimes.com)
- Obama’s Aunt on Disability (theburningplatform.com)