Pentagon says Iran concerned primarily with deterring an attack
The Cabal’s media is skillful in the presentation and structure of a debate. The question assumes it is the responsibility of the US to protect Israel from a strike by Iran. But more importantly it assumes that Iran has the ability and strategic desire to attack Israel. It Does Not!
- ALERT => China Orders Navy To Prepare For Direct & Immediate Military Action Against The United States: Rothschild Co-Opted United States Flooding Syria & Iran With The Same US-backed Al Qaida Mercenaries Who Toppled The Libyan Government.
This unclassified assessment of Iran’s military capability by the US Department of Defense clearly states that “To ensure regime survival, Iran’s security strategy is based first on deterring an attack.”
The document goes on to make this key statement, “Iran’s nuclear program and its willingness to keep open the possibility of developing nuclear weapons is a central part of its deterrent strategy.”
But what if the unpredictable Ahmadinejad and company in Tehran suddenly changed their strategy and decided to go on the offensive? Fortunately they would not have the capability according to the DoD which states,
“At present Iran’s forces are sufficent to deter or defend against conventional threats from Iran’s weaker neighbors such as post-war Iraq, the GCC, Azerbaijan or Afghanistan but lack the air power and logistical ability to power much beyond Iran’s boarders or to confront regional powers such as Turkey or Israel.“
Stated simply Iran wants to obtain the necessary weapons to defend itself in a bad neighborhood where it finds itself surrounded by a global superpower.
- Ron Paul Warns Pakistan Has Fastest Growing Nuclear Arsenal: Drone Attacks On Pakistan Is Why They Hate Our Guts!
- Foreboding Protests In Greece, Eerily Similar To Mussolini’s Hanging In The Public Square: Rothschild’s EU Megalomaniac Scheme Continues By Attempting To Take Over Greece By Banking Black Mail.
The hyping of the potential nuclear program in Iran is Washington’s attempt to establish a pretext that would garner public support for a strike/destabilization campaign on Iran. The obvious goal would be regime change.
So the real reason the Pentagon sees a nuclear program in Iran as a threat is not because it would be used as a first strike weapon against Israel, but because it would make it more difficult for the US and its allies to take out the regime in Tehran.
Many in Washington would love to have cooperative leadership in place in Tehran because it would tilt the control of world energy resources sharply in favor of the US and its allies. But as long as Iran is friendly with Russia and China we can expect to hear bullshit about Iran’s potential nuclear program and the danger it presents Israel and the world.
Pentagon Department of Defense Report:
“Iran’s nuclear program and its willingness to keep open the possibility of developing nuclear weapons is a central part of its deterrent strategy.”
“At present Iran’s forces are sufficient to deter or defend against conventional threats from Iran’s weaker neighbors such as post-war Iraq, the GCC, Azerbaijan or Afghanistan but lack the air power and logistical ability to power much beyond Iran’s boarders or to confront regional powers such as Turkey or Israel.”
Let the Obama liars be shamed as solid evidence is revealed!
- America’s Antidote & Powerful Tools To Bankrupt Rothschild Banksters: Silver, Glass Steagall Act H.R. 1489, & The 25th. Amendment!
- Beat the Banksters with Crowd-banking: Stop Feeding the Leech!
- Last Lap Dance For Rothschild: Iceland’s Viking Victory Over The Matrix Banksters!
- 36 Rothschild UBS Banksters Face Criminal Charges In Liborgate Robbery: Rothschild’s Waterloo!
- Rothschild Banks To Throw 160,000 Of Their Banksters Under The Bus: Their Own Internal Chaos Could Bring Them Down Further!
- Did Woodrow Wilson REALLY REGRET Handing AMERICA To The Rothschild BANKSTERS?
- Presidential Candidate Ron Paul Calls Out The Banksters Fraudulent Money Circulation.
- No cause for concern about Iran’s nuclear program: Rafsanjani (theiranproject.com)
- Iran Activates 5,000 New Centrifuges as Part of Nuclear Program – Ahmadinejad (thisisliberalism.wordpress.com)
- Hague says UK ‘open to better relations with Iran’ (panarmenian.net)