Oath Keepers wishes to acknowledge the efforts of two key leadership members in Oregon. Tom McKirgan is a busy man, as you shall see.
His work with Oregon’s PANDA people, has produced another Oregon County to proclaim disapproval of the NDAA-2012.
- McCain And The List Of The Other Belligerent 54 Corrupt Senators ~ Who Blocked Removal Of Language Detaining Americans In The NDAA Bill.
- Oath Keepers is Going “Operational” by Forming Special “Civilization Preservation” Teams
Shane Ozbun, the Oregon State Director for PANDA, works directly with Tom and other Oregon Oath Keepers. When teamed with motivated Oregon Oath Keepers and Richard Fry of The Intolerable Acts, PANDA’s Oregon detachment is gaining good ground.
Tom McKirgan reports:
- “Coos County was the first County in Oregon to declare those sections in the NDAA as unconstitutional on July 30th, 2013.
- Then came Klamath County.
- Now, Douglas County is preparing to implement a resolution that we recently introduced there. We have other counties in our cross hairs.”
Working with Tom also is Jeff Ford, recent transplant from California, who runs Northern Oregon Oath Keepers while Tom runs Southern Oregon Oath Keepers. The two of them are a parallel for how, also, two people are running Mississippi Oath Keepers, a tandem operation in which Elaine Vechorik is running North Mississippi Oath Keepers and John Moran is running Southern Mississippi Oath Keepers.
- Governor Jerry Brown Signs California Ban On McCain’s Indefinite Detentions
- Four Star Generals Demand Repeal Anti-Constitutional NDAA Rule aka; The Banker’s Indefinite Detention of Americans.
Tom and Jeff work with Tenth Amendment Center people and P.A.N.D.A. as well as with State-level and Local-level Tea Party, Constitutionalist, and other Liberty groups and organizations. Working with others and encouraging Oath Keepers’ Oregon members to do the same, a steady mounting of public awareness is showing signs of success.
What Klamath County has done is not the “end-all” of the fight against the NDAA, but is tangible (and enjoyable!) evidence that hard and persistent work, coupled with diplomatic carriage and communications, does produce accomplishment.
- ALERT: The States Of Alaska & Virginia Nullifies By 10th. Amendment NDAA And Any Federal Court Attempt To Uphold As Meaningless.
- Michigan Unanimously Nullifies Lindsey Graham’s Unconstitutional NDAA Rule: Graham Wants Boston Suspect Held Without Constitutional Rights.
- Arizona Overturns U.S. Federal Judge Lohier & Nullifies McCain’s NDAA Protecting Citizens’ Miranda Rights & From Indefinite Detention!
- State Of New Hampshire Votes To Nullify McCain’s NDAA Indefinite Detention Rule!
- Montana Votes 20-0 Defending The Bill Of Rights Nullifying McCain’s NDAA Rule.
- Tennessee Sheriffs Cracks Down On Obama Federal Agents Gone WIld: NDAA Nullified And Kidnapping Charges Against Feds..
- County Sheriff Jantz Of Colorado: Warned Belligerent Federal Authorities That They Would Be Arrested! Struck Down Obama’s NDAA.
Oath Keepers salutes Tom McKirgan and Jeff Ford and all of their Oregon Oath Keepers for pushing forward in the fight for our Liberty as Americans.
Below is a brief listing of activities coming up. This shows how two good men can get County chapters up and running. How did they do it?
- They started where they were, with what they had, and every day they worked to add something more to their accomplishment. They understand a concept which Oath Keepers will be talking more about in coming days and weeks – the concept of “Each One Teach One”.
- If two or three friends in one County want to organize as an Oath Keepers chapter, all they have to do is start holding regular meetings for the three of them, but as each one teaches one friend or neighbor, their numbers grow accordingly. It’s local, it’s personal, and it’s rewarding.
- Just getting out there with boots on the ground and talking to people will always add new members to your chapter in any Local or County or State area.
- Both Tom and Jeff are extremely busy, but I should send kudos to Jeff for also serving as a graphics designer for Oath Keepers national.
- Jeff works on our Billboard graphics and Internet/website graphics as well as various other graphics projects we find for him. His artwork is excellent and he’s fast. Both Jeff and Tom are holding meetings and producing events in Oregon.
Washington, DC – -(Ammoland.com)- Starting Wednesday, October 16 2013, Oath Keepers is establishing a rotating “Honor Guard” of volunteer veterans and concerned Americans at the WWII Memorial, to ensure that WWII vets can get in to pay their respects to their fallen brothers in arms.
They risked all, in combat, to stop arbitrary, oppressive governments over there. We need to step up and keep them from being victimized by arbitrary, oppressive government here. Let’s get it done!
First Honor Guard Shift: Wed., October 16 to Sunday, October 20
Every Day, Dawn till Dusk (you pick the day(s) you can serve)
World War II Memorial, Washington D.C. (and other D.C. area war memorials, if we have enough volunteers)
Oath Keepers will take the first shift of this rotating standing Honor Guard, from dawn to dusk each day, from Wednesday, October 16 2013, through Sunday, October 20 2013. All veterans, and all concerned Americans, are invited to join us in this vigil.
We also call on other veterans groups to commit to taking the next shift, starting Monday morning, October 21 2013, so we can maintain an unbroken Honor Guard, dawn till dusk, for as long as this Shutdown lasts. Please contact us if you are part of a veterans group that can take over on Monday, or thereafter, and please put “Group Volunteering to Take Over Honor Guard,” in subject line.
World War II Airborne combat veteran Warenn (Renn) Bodeker, from Plains, Montana, will be leading the Oath Keepers standing guard Wednesday at the WWII Memorial.
Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution. Visit: www.oathkeepers.org
- Volunteers needed: Rotating Honor Guard to Ensure WWII Veterans’ Access to Their Memorial (daksbays.wordpress.com)
- Calling All Patriots! Oath Keepers Establishing Rotating Honor Guard to Ensure WWII Veterans’ Access to Their Memorial (saveamericafoundation.com)
- Former Navy Seal Ben Smith’s Warning to America! and Oath Keepers at World War II Memorial (hwnsurf.net)
- Modoc County joins Siskiyou County in voting to secede from California (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Resident Barry Soetoro aka; Obama Violates [U.S. Munitions Export Laws] To Export Assault Weapons To CIA’s Syrian “Rebels”.