Since pResident Barack Hussein Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has issued 2,827 new final regulations, equaling 24,915 pages in the Federal Register, totaling approximately 24,915,000 words.
The Gutenberg Bible is only 1,282 pages and 646,128 words. Thus, the new EPA regulations issued by the Obama Administration contain 19 times as many pages as the Bible and 38 times as many words.
The Obama EPA regulations have 22 times as many words as the entire Harry Potter series, which includes seven books with 1,084,170 words. They have 5,484 times as many words as the U.S. Constitution, which has 4,543 words, including the signatures; and 17,088 times as many words as the Declaration of Independence, which has 1,458 words including signatures.
- Arizona Nullifies EPA Unconstitutional Activities!
- Prepared To Counter Those Who Violate Their Oaths Of Office!
- Imposition Of Nazi EPA & Carter Energy Department Failures Continue.
30 Facts Rothschild Planned The Gulf Oil Crisis ~ Cannot Trust The Corporate System So I Threw It On The Ground.
- Obama’s Coup d’etat Of America: What If The Citizens Of The United States Knew The Truth?
- Thank You Mr Obama For Reminding Us Why We Should Be Ever Vigilant: In Fact 252 Reasons Why!
Using the Regulations.gov website and the Federal Register itself, CNSNews.com found 2,827 distinct rules published by the EPA since January 2009 covering, among other things, greenhouse gases, air quality, emissions and hazardous substances.
The Federal Register publishes documents, including proposed rules, notices, interim rules, corrections, drafts of final rules and final rules. The CNSNews.com tabulation included only final rules from the EPA.
- States Rights Victory: U.S. Federal Judge Shuts Down Obama’s EPA ~ Americans Can Go Back To Employment!
- CFACT Takes EPA To U.S. Supreme Court: EPA Emissions Rules Violate Constitution’s Separation Of Powers ~ Contrived Rules Are Harmful, Arbitrary, Capricious And Fraudulent.
To get an approximate word count for each EPA rule in the Federal Register, CNSNews.com evaluated a few random rules from the 2,827 EPA regulations published since Obama took office, and calculated an approximate average of 1,000 words per page. From this, CNSNews.com calculated that the 2,827 final EPA rules that have been published in the Federal Register so far take up 24,915,000 words.
This is only an approximation because some pages in the Federal Register carry more words than others, and some regulations end in the beginning or middle of a page. For example, one of the regulations was five-pages long and totaled 5,586 words, an average of 1,117 words per page.
Another regulation was three-pages long and 3,150 words, which averaged to 1,050 words per page. another rule was four-pages long and 4,426 words, or an average 1,106 words per page.
- Maurice Strong’s Global Warming Scheme Hits The Sphinx Of Egypt!
- Weekend Reflections George Carlin: Global Warming? What? Are These F^cking People Kidding Me?
- Remember, Remember, The Greatest Lie Ever Told: Global Warming Was A Corporatist Lie From Start To Finish.
- Global Awakening ~ Behold Is Suddenly Upon You: Roman Catholic Church Condemns Global Warming Scheme.
- Pope Benedict XVI & Archbishop Of Sydney Australia Condemn Global Warming Scheme: ‘Corruption And Illegality’ By Politicians And Businesses Rampant!
“The broader question of whether the Obama Administration’s EPA is “overreaching” in its regulatory effects has not gone away. Critics both in Congress and outside of it regularly accuse the agency of overkill,” states a Congressional Research Service report, EPA Regulations: Too Much, Too Little, or On Track?
“EPA’s actions, both individually and in sum, have generated controversy,” the CRS report states. “Both Democrats and Republicans in Congress have expressed concerns, through bipartisan letters commenting on proposed regulations and through introduced legislation that would delay, limit, or prevent certain EPA actions.”
Yet, EPA proponents are fighting for more rules. “Environmental groups and other supporters of the agency disagree that EPA has overreached. Many of them believe that the agency is, in fact, moving in the right direction, including taking action on significant issues that had been long delayed or ignored in the past. In several cases, environmental advocates would like the regulatory actions to be stronger,” said the CRS report.
CIA, Bill Clinton, George Bush Jr., & Barack Obama Have Been Indicted By The U.S. Congressional “Constitutional Task Force” For Crimes Against Humanity!
- Obama’s Ah I Mean Barry’s Coincidences!
- Astrophysicist..Global Warming Fears Are False: Heads Will Roll!
- NWO Rothschild Purchases Weather Central: Why? To Control The Warming Hype What Else?
- Treasonist Joe Biden/EPA Gives Grants To China To Produce Coal: U.S. Middle Class On Death Watch!
- President Obama Needs Your Help Starting World War III: Help Barry Soetoro Kickstart The World War III Project!
- The Obama EPA Agency Over-Reach Enforcement Scheme: Staying Plugged In To Recognizing The NWO Schemes.
- ‘Taqiyya’ Obama Didn’t Promise Us A Website: He Promised Us We Could Keep Our Health Insurance And Our Doctor!
- U.S. Prepare For Obama To Turn Off Your Water: President John F Kennedy’s NAWAPA 1964 For The American People ~ WATER!
- Communist From Montana Senator (sic) John Tester: Introduces Bill For Obama To Confiscate Land In The Name Of NAZI Paradigm EPA aka; Agenda 21.
- I Day Before Boston Bomb & Texas Missile Attack: CIA, Bill Clinton, George Bush Jr., & Barack Obama Indicted By U.S. Congressional “Constitutional Task Force” For Crimes Against Humanity!