OBAMA CIA VIOLATING THE UNITED STATES WAR POWERS ACT WITH NO ACCOUNTABILITY
- CIA Delivering Weapons To Al Qaeda Rebels In Syria
- Fox News: John Boehner Protecting Obama By Purposely Suppressing Anything About Benghazi.
SYRIAN PEOPLE ARE BEING LEAD TO BELIEVE THERE IS AN ISLAMIC EVIL WHILE ~ IN FACT ~ IT IS THE BANKER’S USURPED CIA FOMENTING CONFLICT TO MELD THEIR BANKING SCHEMES INTO SYRIA FOR FINANCIAL TAKEOVER. THIS MURDEROUS SCHEME TO SUBJUGATE THE WORLD TO THE EVIL HIGHNESS ROTHSCHILD IS CALLED NWO.
In fact, tensions between [CIA POSIES] moderate Syrian FSA [THINK OF THEM AS DEMOCRATS] factions and [CIA POSIES] jihadist extremists affiliated with al- Qaeda [THINK OF THEM AS REPUBLICANS] have been present since jihadist elements [CIA POSIES] first appeared in Syria, but have become increasingly visible in recent months.
- Obama: 21 US Embassies To Close, Citing Vague ‘Threat’ In Solidarity With HSBC Closing 40 Embassies In Britain
- Most Corrupt Bank In The World ~ Basel III’s HSBC: Engaging In Blackmail Now ~ HSBC Shuts Down Banking Accounts On 40 Sovereign Nation State Embassies! NWO’s Desperate Move In An Attempt To Leverage Nations Into Subservience!
- IT’S OFFICIAL: WE SURRENDER TO ROTHSCHILD’S CIA AKA; AL QAEDA POSIES.
- Obama Marches On The Tradition: Killing People Is My Business And Business Is Shooting Up!
The Following Rendition Is Zionist Psycho Babel. IOWs, It Is CIA Disinformation Presented In A Convoluted Thought Process Of Attempting To Make The Lie Appear Real. American Psychological Association & Illuminati Coercion: Playing Lord Of The Rings!
- Among them was JN’s leader, who goes by the nom de guerre of Abu Mohammad al-Julani. [CIA American Operative Rebels]
- The Islamic State of Iraq (ISI), the organizational name for al Qaeda in Iraq, provided support to JN’s initial constitution, contributing arms, fighters, and training. [CIA American Operative Rebels]
- Although JN’s Salafist goal of establishing an Islamic state under Sharia law does not accord with the idea of a democratic Syria that many moderate opposition fighters hopes to see, JN has proven to be an effective fighting force against the Assad regime, and FSA groups have cooperated tactically with JN on many occasions. [CIA American Operative Rebels]
- Jabhat al-Nusra has employed a cautious strategy in Syria, making efforts to avoid alienating the Syrian population and the FSA. [CIA American Operative Rebels]
- This strategy has included avoiding civilian targets and taking care to minimize civilian casualties when methods like suicide bombings are employed, downplaying sectarian rhetoric and selecting a name without controversial or partisan connotations. [CIA American Operative Rebels]
~ JUST A MOMENT ~
BUT THE REAL DIALOGUE SHOULD BE ABOUT
OBAMA/CIA VIOLATING THE UNITED STATES WAR POWERS ACT
WITH CORRUPT IMPUNITY.
OK, BACK TO THE MINDLESS RABBIT HOLE STORYLINE:
- The tension was made public in April of 2013 when Baghdadi released a statement that JN and ISI were officially merging under the name “Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham,” (ISI(S)) a claim which was quickly rebuffed by Julani, who said he had never been informed of any merger. [CIA POSIES]
- Julani overtly acknowledged JN’s allegiance to al-Qaeda in the same statement. [CIA POSIES]
- Julani indicated that the reason JN held off so long on proclaiming their al-Qaeda affiliation was due to its efforts to understand a Sharia policy that is “appropriate for al-Sham reality,” thereby indicating that JN had no intention of merging with ISI to form a pan-Syrian/Iraqi caliphate. [CIA POSIES]
- JN also implicitly rebuffed Baghdadi for ISI’s hardline methods in Iraq in what was likely an attempt to retain JN’s standing among the wider Syrian opposition. [CIA POSIES]
- After this exchange of public claims between ISI and JN, Jabhat al-Nusra appeared infrequently in reports of rebel clashes, and JN’s official media outlet al-Manara al-Bayda went quiet. [CIA POSIES]
- May 2013, however, witnessed a proliferation of videos claiming to be from ISI(S). [CIA POSIES]
- During this time there was speculation that Baghdadi had come out on top and that JN was collapsing. [CIA POSIES]
- Then, in early June, a letter from al-Qaeda’s leader Ayman al-Zawahiri was published by Al Jazeera. [CIA POSIES]
- While Zawahiri’s letter reprimanded both parties for their role in the dispute, he effectively supported Julani’s positions: Baghdadi’s original claim of unification was a rogue move, “The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant” was dissolved, and ISI and JN were instructed to continue operations as independent entities under the al-Qaeda umbrella, each confined to their own geographic arenas. [CIA POSIES]
~ USA ~
Your Country Has Been Turned Asunder!
- Feinstein’s CIA.
- Dianne Feinstein’s Intelligence Committee CIA: Attempts Overthrow Of Equador For New World Order Banker’s Scheme
- Dianne Feinstein’s Intelligence Committee CIA: Attempts Overthrow Of Bolivia For New World Order Banker’s Scheme
- Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood Murdered More Than 11,000 Citizens In The Year 2012: And Obama/Feinstein Want To Violate Our Constitution And Disarm The United States!
- On June 14th, al-Manara al-Bayda sprang back to life and began once again releasing information on Jabhat al-Nusra’s operations. [CIA POSIES]
- The brief hiatus in May demonstrates JN’s allegiance to Zawahiri since it shows respect for him during his period of deliberation in April and May. [CIA POSIES]
- Around the same time, Baghdadi issued a bold rejection of Zawahiri’s ruling, stating that the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham would continue to exist. [CIA POSIES]
- Accordingly, ISI(S) is now a fact on the ground. [CIA POSIES]
- As it has continued to operate alongside JN, a confusing picture of how ISI(S) and JN inter-operate in different parts of Syria has emerged. [CIA POSIES]
- There are places where their names are used interchangeably or both operate but do so separately; where they are distinct but cooperate on attacks; and where one or the other is the sole or prominent actor. [CIA POSIES]
- Analyst Aymenn al-Tamami, – who analyzes ISI(S)/JN dynamics throughout Syria – notes Aleppo and Deir ez-Zor as cities where JN and ISI(S) function separately, Deraa as a city where JN maintains primacy, and al-Raqqa as a city where they are indistinguishable, although these dynamics are in constant flux. [CIA POSIES]
- Additionally there are reports of shifting group loyalties and of defections from the ranks of JN to ISI(S), opening up the possibility that individual fighters may hold multiple allegiances. [CIA POSIES]
- Further adding to the confusion, there is evidence of attacks being misattributed to one or the other group. [CIA POSIES]
- While some of these misattributions stem from a misleading conception that JN’s members are Syrian while ISI(S)’s are foreign and a genuine lack of clarity on the ground, others are likely due to the intentional spread of misinformation by various interested parties, including the groups in question. [CIA POSIES]
Same Corrupt Distinctions/Concessions Take Place On This Side Of The Atlantic As Well.
- Just this month they launched a new media outlet, Himam News Agency, which posts videos just about JN’s [CIA POSIES] civic and social works.
- With the ISI(S) videos that started appearing after Baghdadi declared ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] into existence in April, it is clear that this group does not intend to follow JN’s [CIA POSIES] lead where “hearts and minds” are concerned.
- They have been vocal about their desire for a pan-Arabic Islamic caliphate, uncompromising in their control, and brutal in their reprisals against those who get in their way, be they regime or rebel parties.
- JN [CIA POSIES] initially achieved respect even among more moderate opposition forces for its contributions on the battlefield against the regime, but it appears that more of ISI(S)’s [CIA POSIES] energies have been devoted towards imposing governance rather than toppling Assad.
REMEMBER TO BE THINKING IN TERMS OF THE POLARIZATION EFFECT OF DEMOCRAT/REPUBLICAN DICHOTOMIES THAT WERE SET UP ORIGINALLY BY THE BANKS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
BOTTOM LINE IS THAT CORPORATE U.S. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS VIOLATING THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION’S
~ WAR POWERS ACT ~
BEING IN THE MIDDLE EAST IN THE FIRST PLACE IS THE VIOLATION
ITS THE STATES THAT MUST PUT AN END TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT’S ABUSE OF POWER.
- A recent international trip and media blitz by Hassan al-Hamawi has indeed boosted the group’s prominence and made clear that it has independent support from outside actors in the region.
- Implications Kamal Hamami’s death at the hands of ISI(S)’s [CIA POSIES] local commander in Latakia spurred a media and propaganda frenzy because it was the highest-profile clash between Islamic extremists and the moderate opposition to date.
- Kamal Hamami was a member of the Supreme Military Council Command (SMC), an organization founded in December 2012 by the Syrian opposition[CIA POSIES] in an attempt to unify its military forces.
- The SMC consists of 30 elected members – six from each of five military fronts – and is led by General Salam Idris.
- As the opposition’s highest military authority it is their [ROTHSCHILD] blueprint for a post-Assad national military.
- Kamal Hamami was one of the six elected members of the SMC’s West and Central Front, where he also oversaw the Finance Committee.
- While the killing of Hamami may have pushed the “jihad in Syria” and “rebel infighting” rhetoric into overdrive, thus far it does not seem to have led to any substantial changes on the ground.
- Despite reports that the SMC [CIA POSIES] was using the incident to manipulate the U.S. [CIA POSIES] into sending them arms to fight al-Qaeda[CIA POSIES], rumors that JN [CIA POSIES] was distancing itself from ISI(S)[CIA POSIES], and claims that ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] was planning to assassinate other SMC [CIA POSIES] leaders, initial indications suggest that these groups have continued to cooperate in operations against the regime.
- In fact, less than a week after the murder, the matter was relegated to investigation by a Sharia court [SHIITE BASED HEAD-CUTTING COURT], and since then it has dropped from the headlines entirely.
- Considering the operational momentum the regime currently enjoys in Homs, it would be difficult for the weapons-strapped FSA to devote resources to countering this growing extremist presence.
- Rather than indicating a dramatic shift in the nature of the conflict, Hamami’s death signals the maturation of a dangerous trend: the ascendancy of hardline al-Qaeda [CIA POSIES] ideologues in Syria.
- One of the most troubling rumors to surface in the wake of Hamami’s killing is that ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] plans to declare an Islamic state in northern Syria.
- The international press has reported that an anonymous “high ranking Free Syrian Army official” [CIA POSIES] told as-Sharq al-Awsat that Hamami’s assassination, along with the beheading of a different FSA leader in Ad-Dana a week earlier, signaled the start of this plan, which would culminate with the announcement of an Islamic State in Northern Syrian on the first day of Eid al-Fitr.
- While this statement is unverified, the reality on the ground depicts an increasing proportion of rebel-held territory in Syria coming under the governance of either ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] or JN [CIA POSIES].
- These cities and towns in north-eastern Syria are shown in the map below.
- Areas with Evidence of ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] Control.
- A population center has been marked on the map above as being under ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] “control” only if there is sufficient credible evidence to support the prevalence of ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] -related activities in that area.
- ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] control of a town is demonstrated by the rule of law (through sharia courts), the provision of public services, public outreach initiatives, as well as military supremacy.
- Photographic and video evidence of rallies for or against ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] (mainly against) provide good indications of their control of an area.
- Similarly, ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] -sponsored Ramadan events with large numbers of attendees are likely legitimate.
- While these on their own do not demonstrate control, they are meaningful when combined with other indicators.
- In the case of Jarablus, a first-hand account from a reputable outlet of Syrian opposition journalists was used.
- The locations in which ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] is exerting control share other commonalities besides proximity.
- A number of them, such as al-Raqqa, were previously liberated by Jabhat al-Nusra, often in concert with FSA [CIA POSIES] units.
- Some of these towns have been free of regime control since early in the war and have struggled to provide rule of law and services.
- Despite the public dispute between JN [CIA POSIES] and ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] surrounding ISI(S)’s [CIA POSIES] creation, in practice the groups have continued to work together, and ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] seems to have stepped in to exert influence in a number of areas where JN [CIA POSIES] was known to operate.
- Since there have been no known JN/ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] clashes over these areas it appears that this transition has been fluid and at least tacitly approved by JN [CIA POSIES].
- There could be several reasons for this.
- For one thing, JN [CIA POSIES] was negatively impacted by the public dispute with ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] and does not stand to benefit by continuing to quarrel. Additionally, it has been noted that JN [CIA POSIES] previously took measures to maintain a positive reputation among Syrians, which has come largely from their success on the battlefield, not their sharia courts.
- Imposing a strict interpretation of sharia law on Syrian citizens – who have lived in a secular state for decades – will tarnish JN’s [CIA POSIES] reputation among the moderate opposition.
- It may be in their short term interest in some cases to let ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] do the “dirty work,” and bear the brunt of the backlash.
- In a July 19 interview with Al-Arabiya, SMC leader Brig. Gen. Salim Idris accused members of ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] of being “criminals” and said that he wants the foreign fighters out of Syria.
- Because the map above does not include towns where there was not sufficient evidence online to demonstrate ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] control, it is likely that this map actually underestimates the presence of ISI(S) [CIA POSIES].
- For example, Aymenn Jawad Al-Tamami notes signs of ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] control in Al Bab, which is located in Aleppo province between Aleppo and Manbij.
- While there is no evidence of ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] control yet in the strategically important city of Saraqeb in Idlib, it exhibits signs of vulnerability.
- Saraqeb has been under opposition control for over a year, has seen Jabhat al-Nusra attempt to assert control, and there has been some backlash against a public whipping for sharia law violations by Islamists.
- IT’S OFFICIAL: WE SURRENDER TO ROTHSCHILD’S CIA AKA; AL QAEDA POSIES.
- Obama & Panetta Put More American Lives On The Line In The Middle East For Rothschild Banking System: “Big War” In Middle East!
- Jordan to Head Syria Rebel Arms Program: Following Obama/Kerry Visit ~ Jordan Promised 1,056 Double Oil Pipe Line from Iraq ~ Jordan Now Helps Rothschilds Tumble Syria’s Central Bank!
- Rothschilds Want Iran’s Banks: Rothschild Obtained Iraq’s Central Bank, Rothschild Obtained Muammar Gaddafi Gold ~ Syria & Iran Next Using U.S. Military Machine!
- There have also been allegations of ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] in another strategic city, Tabqah, although these too have not yet been substantiated.
- The protracted conflict in Syria has made it an attractive battlefront for al-Qaeda [CIA POSIES]; not only because of Syria’s strategic location in the heart of the Arab world, but also because it has created the type of environment in which al-Qaeda [CIA POSIES] operates most effectively.
- War has disrupted the very fabric of Syrian society in hard hit areas, with the breakdown of existing governance structures, the displacement of vulnerable populations, and the increasing difficulty that many people face in meeting their basic needs.
- The continued expansion of ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] and its hardline governance in northern Syria is worrisome for the moderate opposition.
- ISI(S) [CIA POSIES] has been effective at setting up functional governance structures in liberated areas, notably in towns that were once controlled by the moderate opposition.
- Their oppressive and often brutal imposition of control on population centers points to an agenda focused not on freeing the people from the regime, but on carving out and consolidating a base of power.
- This relatively new development in Syria’s war jeopardizes the moderate opposition’s hopes for a democratic Syria.
Obama Dictatorship Is Not God Given: U.S. House Of Representatives Pass Resolution Preventing Obama From Hiring The IRS With $500 Million To Enforce Obamacare!
- Banker’s Council On Foreign Relations ~ The Rigid Control Of The Media.
- 86% Of United kingdom Citizens Moving Forward To Reclaim Their Gun Rights!
- Syria: CIA Link To Al-Qaeda becomes a Fact (syrianews.cc)
- CIA ATTEMPTS to ASSASSINATE ASSAD in COVOY AMBUSH (secretsofthefed.com)
- BACKFIRE: Ousted Obama Backed Muslim Brotherhood Of Egypt Was To Attack Syria: What The Media Isn’t Telling You About The U.S. Cabal’s Syrian Fomented War! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Mutual NWO Appreciation Society: Ex-General David Petraeus Awards Impeached Richard Nixon’s War Criminal Henry Kissinger An Intrepid Freedom Award May 2013.
- Backfire: Rothschild’s Avarice Has Caused The “Important” To Be Easily Seen: “Man Does Not Live By Bread Alone”
- President Putin Shuts Down Protocols Of Zionism In Russia: Rothschild’s Bulldog Of Islamic Jihadism & Unnatural Sexual Propaganda.
- U.S. Armed Rebels In Syria : Turn To Murdering Roman Catholic Priest Fr. François.
- Freedom In England & Australia: Replacing Nazi Gun Control Tactics Of The Elite!
- Obama Feinstein Silent: Rahm Emanuel’s Largest Gun Free Zone Experiment In The Nation Fails: 2012 Murder Tally For Chicago Reaches 500 Just Before New Years Day! That’s Two Sandy Hook Classrooms A Month ~ Every Month!
- 175,000,000 People Were Slaughtered By Their Own Governments In The 20th. Century: Molon Labe ~ Come & Take Them!