Buk-M1 Missile In Action
The Defense Ministry of the Russian Federation released the following statement in connection with the crash of Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777.
“In view of the objective investigation of the air crash of the Boeing 777 that crashed on the territory of Ukraine, it is necessary to conduct thorough investigation with the involvement of representatives of all interested international organizations.
- Vladimir Putin Stopped Rothschild In 2006!
- Sochi, Olympics: Russians Hit Back At The Rothschild Western Media, “Please Don’t Flush The Toilet Paper Down The Toilet”!
According to the Russian Defense Ministry, there are units of the [E.U. Overthrown Kiev Controlled] Ukrainian Armed Forces on the disaster area; the units are armed with anti-aircraft missile systems Buk-M1.
In the area of northwestern outskirts of Donetsk, divisions of the 156th anti-aircraft missile regiment of the Armed Forces of [E.U. Overthrown Kiev Controlled] Ukraine are deployed, with 27 Buk M1 complexes. These complexes, on their tactical and technical characteristics, are capable of detecting air targets at distances of up to 160 kilometers and striking them at all altitudes at a range of over 30 kilometers. Moreover, in the skies over the Donetsk region, aircraft of the [E.U. Overthrown Kiev Controlled] Ukrainian Air Force equipped with different types of missiles are constantly present. This is an undeniable fact.
“Statements from official [E.U. Overthrown] Kiev saying that those complexes or aircraft did not open fire on air targets raise serious doubts.
In such a short period of time, making such unequivocal conclusions under the conditions of fierce fighting in the area is impossible. Such responsible statements that entail serious legal consequences, require full investigation.
“In connection with all sorts of [E.U. Overthrown Kiev Controlled] insinuations concerning the actions of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation on the border regions of Ukraine, we herewith responsibly declare that:
- “On July 17, air defense systems of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation were not working in the area.
- “The aircraft of the Air Force of Russia were not performing any sorties on July 17 in the regions bordering on the Donetsk region.
- “This information is fully confirmed by means of objective control.
- “One should pay attention to the fact that Boeing 777 was conducting the flight beyond the range of air defense systems of the Russian Federation. The aircraft was flying in the airspace of Ukraine, under the control of its air traffic management system.
“We urge the international community to conduct thorough investigation of the disaster.”
- Rothschild’s Media: To Control Information, To Assure NWO Propaganda, To Be Both Dominant And Ubiquitous.
- MH17 passenger expresses flight jitters in video
- Putin visits Crimea As Obama’s Violence Escalates Into Today’s Massacre At Mariupol, Ukraine!
- Obama’s Taxpayer Hired 400 – 800 Blackwater Killer Mercenaries ‘deployed on ground’ In Ukraine!
- More Bells Ringing: Obama To Send $1 Billion Of U.S. Taxpayer’s Money To Ukraine In Violation Of The Foreign Assistance Act, While Detroit, Michigan Plans Mass Water Shutoffs For $260 Million!
- OBAMA GIVES JORDAN $1 BILLION U.S. TAXPAYER DOLLARS ~ OBAMA GIVES WESTERN UKRAINE $1 BILLION U.S. TAXPAYER DOLLARS ~ OBAMA GIVES POLAND $1 BILLION U.S. TAXPAYER DOLLARS ~ WHILE DETROIT GOES BANKRUPT.