- 21 Governors Have Outlawed Obamacare: Obamacare Will Be Repealed!
- New York Times Embraces Sharia Law ~ Obamacare Is A Religious Issue: 21 States Have Outlawed Obamacare As An Unconstitutional Issue.
The University of Rhode Island (URI) removed a video of Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber discussing how [Obamacare] exploited the American people.
URI removed a video of Gruber’s speech at an Oct. 30, 2012 Honors Colloquium in which the Obamacare consultant discussed how some details of Obamacare’s design were concealed from the American public.
“It’s a very clever, you know, basic exploitation of the lack of economic understanding of the American voter,” Gruber said, referring to his own efforts and the efforts of his fellow Obama administration insiders.
Below He Changes His Tune.
ObamaCare Architect Baucus Does switcheroo; quits ~ Ole Max Is Now A U.S. Ambassador To China. This After He Sent 200 Abram Tanks & 16 F-16s To The Muslim Brotherhood In Egypt Who Were Recently Overthrown In Egypt Jult 2013.
The “exploitation” classic was the third in a series of Gruber videos released last week.
“URI has deleted an embarrassing Gruber video while leaving a broken embed on their site – a real ‘stupid American voter’ move,” American Commitment’s Phil Kerpen, who flagged the video’s removal, told The Daily Caller. “I hope that URI will be shamed into reposting the video as Penn was last week when they did the same thing.”
The University of Pennsylvania previously removed the first Gruber video, in which Gruber discussed the “stupidity of the American voter,” but later re-posted it under public pressure. Three of the four executive team members of the health care analysis group Picwell, which Gruber works for, have official positions at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Notre Dame On Obamacare!
- New Obamacare Challenge: The Origination Clause
- Obama’s Death Panel Modeled After Hitler’s T4 Program!
- Remembering Senator Max Baucus Drunk On The Senate Floor Rooting For Obamacare.
- If Obamacare Was Fully Implemented ~ It Still Leaves 23 Million People Without Coverage!
- 100 Million Americans In Or Approaching Poverty: CFR’s Mikhail Gorbachev “Our Aim Is To Disarm The Americans And Let Them Fall Asleep.”