A parliamentarian from the State Duma lower house said on Thursday that terrorist forces have numbered days in Syria, and that ISIS will not take control of Palmyra again following its liberation for the second time.
“We can say definitely now that with the fall of such a city as Palmyra, days of the terrorist organizations on the long-suffering territory of the Syrian Arab Republic are numbered,” first deputy of the Duma defense committee Andrei Krasov told TASS.
Krasov said that “terrorists are fleeing the Syrian territory en masse, trying to dissolve, conceal their bloody deeds”.
“As to when a turning point in the operation came, this is of course when the Syrian troops jointly with the Russian Aerospace Forces seized Aleppo,” he added.
“As for Palmyra, it is a city of cultural and historical value, having a global significance,” he stressed. “This success of the Syrian Armed Forces and the Russian Aerospace Troops can hardly be overestimated,” the politician said. “Yet another city is freed from the ‘back death’ that has spread across the Middle East.”
Russian Ministry of Defense unveils new Spetsnaz team in Syria
- Russian Ministry of Defense unveils new Spetsnaz team in Syria [+photos]
- Netanyahu Using UN To Deceive World: Renders Aid To ISIS ~ An Israeli U.S. Proxy Army
- United Nations Issues Resolution Demand For Israel To Withdraw From Syria’s Golan Heights December 2nd. 2016
- Iraq Defending Entire World against U.S. Israeli Proxy Army ISIS: Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim Jaafari
- Russian Naval Fighter Jets Have Destroyed In 2 Months Over 1,200 Mossad CIA aka; ISIS Based Terrorist Centers in Syria
- Netanyahu’s ISIS aka Al-Nusra aka Fatah Al-Sham, Transfers Injured Mercs From Daraa, Syria To Israeli & Jordanian Hospitals