BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:40 P.M.) – The Russian Air Force carried out a strategic bombing in the Idlib Governorate on April 19th that targeted a Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham training camp in the Idlib Governorate.
With coordinates transferred by Syrian patriots, the Russian Air Force had direct coordinates to this CIA Mossad ISIS installation in the Idlib Governoraate, making it relatively easy to target this site.
- U.S. Helicopters Rescued ISIS Commanders In Mosul
- Russian Air Force Unleashes Hell On U.S. Israeli Proxied ISIS Rebels In Northern Syria
- Texas Governor Abbott Irrational And Full Of Unconstitutional Hot Air: Corruption Breeds On His Border
- Rothschild & Murdoch Inconsolable After Netanyahu Booted From Syria: President Putin Summons Israeli Envoy To Moscow
Video footage of the Russian Air Force destroying this installation was released by the Kremlin recently; it shows the moment their aircraft wiped out this training camp in rural Idlib.
The Russian Air Force has carried out similar bombings in the past; however, this base was considered incredibly important to Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham and it was packed with a large number of Al-Qaeda linked fighters.
- CIA Mossad Are The Biggest Threat To World Safety
- Syrian False Flag: CIA Mossad Armed ISIS Rebels Set Up Desperate Excuse For Trump
- Russia Checkmates The West: Expect More CIA Mossad Proxy Terrorism, Not Nuclear War
- Two CIA Mossad Agents Arrested By Special Forces While Advising ISIS Inside Iraqi Borders!
- Time For The American People To Hunt Down And Capture The World’s Biggest Terrorists: The CIA & Mossad
- German Found Dead Who Exposed CIA Bribery, Infiltration, & Manipulation of Media To Foment War Against The People In Europe & Russia
- Rand Paul & Barack Obama’s Ukraine Blowback: Ukrainian Economy To Collapse Within A Few Months ~ Poroshenko To Flee Underground In Spain