John Rubino says we’re going back to basing our monetary system on physical gold & silver. Here’s why…
John Rubino interviewed on Future Money Trends
There is so much economic turmoil and uncertainty simmering under the surface that it’s hard to keep up with it all, but John Rubino can put the pieces together like few can.
John says there’s a huge crisis that’s coming ahead, both for President Trump and for the economy.
From President Trump overseeing a historic market crash to having to deal with the pension bubble, one thing is clear: we’ve passed the point of no return.
For what this means for the economy and the monetary system moving forward, tune into the interview in its entirety below:
- Silver Expected To Outperform Gold In 2018
- Global Silver Institute: Physical Silver Supply Deficit Since 2004
- South Korea’s Silver Hi-Tech Exports: Economy Grows At Fastest Rate In 7 Years
- Texas Shifts Away From The Federal Reserve: State’s New Silver Gold Bullion Depository
- Wyoming Bill To Restore Constitutional Gold Silver As Legal Tender & Eliminate All Taxes Levied
- Silver Is a Strong Buy 2018: “The Last Straw” For The Large Paper Speculators, who have “thrown in the towel”
- Thirty-Six States Have Nullified Sales Taxes From Silver & Gold: Alabama & Tennessee Preparing To Nullify Taxes In 2018
- Why Silver & Gold Are Not Presently $728.00/Ounce & $5,996.00/Ounce Respectively: The Economy Is One Big Scam