United States Sitting On World’s Largest Untapped Oil Reserve!
+2 million Americans march against Obama on September 12, 2009
The United States is sitting on the world’s largest untapped oil reserve. A natural resource that would not only mitigate the over $400 Billion sent overseas to other countries but could create untold millions of jobs and put the country on a sound financial footing.
The untapped reserves are estimated up to 2.3 Trillion barrels, nearly three times the reserves held by the OPEC countries and sufficient to meet 300 years of demand, at today’s levels — for auto, truck, aircraft, heating and industrial fuel, without importing a single barrel of oil.
The US could become the single largest exporter of oil and oil related products in the world, thus potentially eliminating its trade deficit, and increasing the national standard of living as well as making a massive dent in the national debt.
- True Cost Of Debt Ceiling Alone By ‘Too Big To Fail Bailout’ ~ From $700 Billion To $12.8 Trillion.
- Breaking => Banking Cabalist’s Global Warming Scheme Blown Out Of The Water: NASA Satellite Data.
Ask Yourself Why We Should Be Forced To Buy Oil From Libya And Pay Transportation Costs To Send It Around The Globe To Alaska And Mainland United States?
New York Times: Obama Races To Save Jewish Vote In Continuing His War Pushing Democracy Upon The Republic Of The United States.
The U.S.’ Untapped Oil Bounty
There’s enough oil to power the nation for three centuries without OPEC’s help — IF we’re willing to go after it.
- Transition from oil to renewable energy 100 years away, says Exxon Mobil
- Another Hundred Years Of A World Fueled By Oil – Wall Street
- Oil Will Dominate for Next 100 Years, Predicts Shell
- Alaska Destroys Peak Oil Theory – Newly Discovered Oil Reserve: Equivalent To 30% World’s Supply 83 Billion Barrels
Here is a look at some of the largest untapped reserves:
The Bakken Fields in North and South Dakota. New drilling and oil recovery technology is making the capture of this oil feasible and some development is now underway. It is estimated that there is at least 200 Billion barrels of oil in this region. At a price of $100 per barrel the value of this find is $20 Trillion.
The Outer Continental shelf. It is estimated that around 90 billion barrels of oil sit beneath the ocean bed 50 to 100 miles off the shore of the Atlantic, Pacific and Gulf coasts. The value: $9 Trillion.
The Alaska National Wildlife Refuge. About 10 billion barrels are locked up here with a current value of $1 Trillion.
Tar Sands: Around 75 Billion barrels of oil could come from these areas which are similar to the Canadian tar sand fields and which now produce about 2 million barrels per day. The value: $7.5 Trillion
Oil Shale. This is the most massive area of potential oil production in the world with an estimated 1.5 Trillion barrel potential. The technology necessary to extract this oil is now in place and being operated on a pilot project basis. The value of this resource: $150 Trillion
There is also the real potential that further finds will be discovered as technology continues to improve.
In total the value of the potential oil reserves of the United States listed above exceeds $187 Trillion.
The current national debt is $14.2 Trillion or less than 8%.
Despite the protestation of President Obama and the environmentalists the world and particularly the United States is not running out of oil. Their foolish tilting at windmills and solar will never produce energy sufficient to operate a $14 Trillion and hopefully growing economy.
Mankind’s ingenuity has and will continue to develop technology to safely extract, process and market fossil fuels (which is a naturally occurring resource). But the United States must begin now to open the areas for exploration, and permit the construction of refineries and pipelines.
It is beyond absurd that a country sitting on so much natural wealth refuses to exploit it for the benefit of its citizens and instead deliberately puts the nation in the position of being subjected to the whims of others and face national insolvency.
- Opinion: Developing arctic resources will put Americans to work (fuelfix.com)
- Report: U.S. oil reserves flourished in 2011 (fuelfix.com)
- Oil Wars: The Clintons,a Pipeline and Greek Syrtaki (dogmaandgeopolitics.wordpress.com)
- Kazakhstan Energy Profile: Second Largest Oil Reserves Among Former Soviet Republics – Analysis (eurasiareview.com)
- What Obama Does NOT Want You To See! (thedailysheeple.com)
- Newly unlocked oil reserves ‘a game-changer’ for U.S. (triblive.com)
- Oil prices hit three-month high. US eyes oil reserves. (csmonitor.com)
- Real Reason For Rise In Gas Prices: Fraudulent Housing Bubble Bailout For Rothschild London Banks!
- United States Now Has More Oil Than Saudi Arabia: Obama Bans U. S. Drilling: Forces Our Money To Islamic Nations For Oil.
- Roman Catholic Pope Benedict XVI: Earth’s Ecosystem Damaged By Rothschild Hoarding And Not By Healthy Carbon Dioxide!
- America Is Watching Michael Bloomberg: Disgraced Fannie Mae IS Part Of Obama’s Carbon Scheme!
- Hey Republicans, Defund Obama’s $10 Billion Drilling Program Given To Brazil—–
- Remembering Argentina As Rothschild’s BluePrint For The United States!
- Abiotic Oil ~ Replenishment Of Oil Reserves From Earth’s Mantle.
- Oil Replacement Costs Soar 350 Percent to $27 Per Barrel, Report Finds (environmentalleader.com)
- Does OPEC really have 80 percent of the world’s oil? Maybe not. (csmonitor.com)
- On A Rig And A Prayer (personalliberty.com)
- Barrasso-led delegation asks Obama to stay away from oil reserve (trib.com)
- OPEC deceiving on oil reserves? ‘Probably’ (wnd.com)
- Pakistan may tap US gas reserves to quench energy thirst (moroccotomorrow.org)
- China Loans Boost Access to OPEC Nation After Ecuadorean Default – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)