Nigel Farage is a founder member of the UK Independence Party, which was established in September 1993. He is the Member of the European Parliament for the South East region and is the leader of the parliamentary party in the EU parliament.
The central aim of the party is the UK’s withdrawal from the European Union and to regain control of this nation’s governance through our own Parliament at Westminster.
- Nigel Farage: EU’s Failed Attempt To Kill The Ron Paul Of Europe!
- Nigel Farage Lambasts The Rothschild’s Extreme Militarist Czars Of The European Union Over Syria
- Your Representatives Have Been Corrupted: Nigel Farage Message To The Europeans; “Get Your Money Out While You Can”
- Nigel Farage: The Inevitable End Of Rothschild Banking Cabal’s Euro Union Scheme ~ Closing Your Accounts At Corporate Banks Before They Close You Down ~ May Be Something One Should Consider!
- European Union Thugocracy: Nigel Farage ~ What the Ruling Elite aka; Dlite Think of The Truth.
Good morning, Mr van Rompuy,
You’ve been in office for one year and in that time the whole edifice is beginning to crumble, there’s chaos, the money’s running out – I should thank you; you should perhaps be the pin-up boy of the Eurosceptic movement.
But just look around this chamber, this morning. Just look at these faces. Look at the fear. Look at the anger. Poor old Barroso here looks like he’s seen a ghost.
They’re beginning to understand that the game is up and yet in their desperation to preserve their dream, they want to remove any remaining traces of democracy from the system. And it’s pretty clear that none of you have learnt anything.
When you yourself, Mr van Rompuy, say that the euro has brought us stability. I suppose I could applaud you for having a sense of humour, but isn’t this, really, just the bunker mentality?
Your fanaticism is out in the open. You talked about the fact that it was a lie to believe that the nation state could exist in the 21st Century globalised world. Well, that may be true in the case of Belgium, who haven’t had a government for six months, but for the rest of us, right across every member state in this Union – and perhaps this is why we see the fear in the faces – increasingly people are saying, ‘We don’t want that flag. We don’t want the anthem. We don’t want this political class. We want the whole thing consigned to the dustbin of history.’
And we had the Greek tragedy earlier on this year, and now we have this situation in Ireland. Now I know that the stupidity and greed of Irish politicians has a lot to do with this. They should never ever have joined the euro. They suffered with low interest rates, a false boom and a massive bust.
But look at your response to them. What they’re being told, as their government is collapsing, is that it would be inappropriate for them to have a general election. In fact Commissioner Rehn here said they had to agree their budget first before they’d be allowed to have a general election.
Just who the hell do you think you people are?
You are very very dangerous people, indeed. Your obsession with creating this Euro state means that you’re happy to destroy democracy. You appear to be happy for millions and millions of people to be unemployed and to be poor. Untold millions must suffer so that your Euro dream can continue.
Well it won’t work. Because it’s Portugal next, with their debt levels of 325% of GDP, they’re the next ones on the list, and after that I suspect it will be Spain. And the bailout for Spain would be seven times the size of Ireland’s and at that moment all of the bailout money has gone – there won’t be anymore.
But it is even more serious than economics. Because if you rob people of their identity. If you rob them of their democracy, then all they are left with is nationalism and violence. I can only hope and pray that the Euro project is destroyed by the markets before that really happens.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel: NWO Has Failed, Germany Returning To Its Christian Roots!
BERLIN (AP) — Chancellor Angela Merkel’s declaration that Germany’s attempts to build a multicultural society had “utterly failed” is feeding a growing debate over how to deal with the millions of foreigners who call the country home.
Merkel told a meeting of young members of her conservative Christian Democratic Union that while immigrants are welcome in Germany, they must learn the language and accept the country’s cultural norms — sounding a note heard increasingly across Europe as it battles an economic slump and worries about homegrown terrorism.
“This multicultural approach, saying that we simply live side by side and live happily with each other has failed. Utterly failed,” Merkel said.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel has declared multiculturalism to be a failure and is beckoning her nation to repair to its Christian roots. Catholic League president Bill Donohue supports her:
At the beginning of the new millennium, there was a consensus in Europe on the virtues of multiculturalism. Attendant to this view was a profound reluctance to acknowledge Europe’s Christian heritage.
Midway through the decade, there were signs that things were changing. In 2006, after meeting with Pope Benedict XVI, German Chancellor Angela Merkel made the case for “Christian values” in the European Union Constitution.
Now her criticism of multiculturalism is causing an international stir.
The problem with multiculturalism, as the pope understands, is that it breeds contempt for the moral truths that undergird the Judeo-Christian ethos of Western civilization. Indeed, as the pope has said, it has led to “a peculiar Western self-hatred that is nothing short of pathological.”
One major reason why multiculturalism is a failure is its implicit moral relativism: all religions and cultures are seen as equals. But this means that those who adhere to Judeo-Christian values, and those who espouse a preference for Sharia law, are voicing a similar perspective. This is worse than nonsense: the former yields liberty and justice; the latter yields slavery.
Chancellor Merkel deserves our support. Her courageous stand is worthy of emulation in the United States.
Director of Communications
The Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights
450 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10123
- Nigel Farage: I was never scared of being out on a limb (guardian.co.uk)
- Irish Fiscal Treaty Referendum, Farage & Sinclaire! (ukip-vs-eukip.com)
- Why Germany and Angela Merkel wants so desperately for the Euro or Eurozone to work? (ceoworld.biz)
- UKIP leader Nigel Farage on need for vote on UK membership of EU (thesun.co.uk)
- Nigel Farage – Europe is About to Impose Extreme Repression (sgtreport.com)
- EU-International Monetary Fund bailout, and its resulting austerity measures, “barbaric” : Nigel Farage (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Farage On The ‘Scientology-Like’ Cult Of The Euro (zerohedge.com)
- Mish/ Mike Shedlock – Merkel Coalition About To Splinter Over Creation Of “European Monster State”; Winning The Summit But Losing The War – 4 July 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- The time will never be right for David Cameron to hold a referendum on the EU (telegraph.co.uk)
- Double take: Angela Merkel steps out in same dress she wore to same event four years ago (telegraph.co.uk)