Before you choose your candidate, be aware of what they have done.
Read and research the following before supporting Newt.
Here is a comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich‘s positions:
05/04/1979 – He voted for a federal land grab that put tens of millions of
acres of land in the hands of Washington bureaucrats.
09/20/1979 – He voted to raise the debt ceiling for the first time.
09/27/1979 – He voted to establish the Federal Department of Education.
06/04/1980 – He voted to raise the debt ceiling for the second time.
02/05/1981 – He voted to raise the debt ceiling for the third time.
06/28/1984 – He voted to raise the debt ceiling for the fourth time.
04/02/1987 – He cosponsored the 1987 Fairness Doctrine (anti 1st Amendment
02/22/1989 – He cosponsored the Global Warming Prevention Act of 1989.
10/22/1991 – He voted for an amendment that would create a National Police
03/–/1993 – He was “passionately in favor” of sending $1.6 Billion in
foreign aid to Russia.
11/19/1993 – He voted for the NAFTA Implementation Act.
11/27/1994 – He supported the GATT Treaty giving sovereignty to the U.N.
12/25/1994 – He was quoted as saying that his wife was “not young enough or
pretty enough to be the wife of the President. And besides, she has cancer.”
04/10/1995 – He supported Federal taxdollars being spent on abortions.
06/–/1995 – He wrote the foreword to a book about tearing down the U.S.
Constitution and implementing a Fascist World Government.
08/27/1995 – He suggests that drug smuggling should carry a death sentence.
01/06/1996 – He himself conceived a secret CIA mission to topple the Iranian
04/18/1996 – He voted for Federal restrictions on laser sighting devices.
04/25/1996 – Voted for the single largest increase on Federal education
spending ($3.5 Billion)
06/01/1996 – He helped a Democrat switch parties in an attempt to defeat
Constitutional Ron Paul in the 1996 election.
09/16/1996 – He voted for the anti-gun Brady Campaign’s Lautenberg Gun Ban,
which took away gun rights for people involved in certain misdemeanors.
- U.S. Federal Judge John Roll Murdered: The Sheriff’s Judge Who Upheld The Constitution And Reversed Congress!
09/25/1996 – Introduced H.R. 4170, demanded life-sentence or execution for
someone bringing 2 ounces of marijuana across the border.
09/28/1996 – He voted for the “Gun Free School Zones Act” which resulted in
schools being easier targets for shooters, and disarming law-abiding
–/–/1996 – He earned a “D” rating from the Gun Owners of America.
01/22/1997 – Congress gave him a record-setting $300,000 fine for ethical
11/05/1998 – He resigned from his House seat three days after being elected
to his 11th term.
10/13/2005 – He called for “universal but confidential” DNA testing of
11/29/2006 – He said that free speech should be curtailed in order to fight
terrorism. Wants to stop terrorists from using the internet. Called for a
“serious debate about the 1st Amendment.”
11/29/2006 – He called for a “Geneva Convention for terrorists” so it would
be clear who the Constitution need not apply to.
02/15/2007 – He supported Bush’s proposal for mandatory carbon caps.
04/04/2007 – He says that there should be a clear distinction about what
weapons should be reserved for only for the military.
04/11/2007 – He had a public debate with John Kerry on global warming, in
which Newt agreed with Kerry and his views on the environment, praised his
book, and almost hugged him.
04/20/2007 – He praised NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg: said that he “takes his
hat off to the mayor for proving government can be effective.”
- LESSON SHOULD BE LEARNED FROM Bloomberg’s FAILURE OF NEW YORK: States Like New York, Are Taxing Themselves To Death: Taxes 27% Higher Forced People To Leave.
05/20/2007 – He would bypass the court system by establishing a “military
tribunal system to lock people up the way Abraham Lincoln would’ve done
05/20/2007 – He would “establish a nationwide ID card with biometrics so you
can actually track everybody in the country.”
04/17/2008 – Made a commercial with Nancy Pelosi on Climate Change.
04/28/2008 – He said that allow some terror to happen, to keep the people
04/28/2008 – He wants yet another new Federal agency to be “very aggressive”
against “terrorists” and have “extraordinary abilities” that are not
restricted by the constitution.
09/28/2008 – Says if he were in office, he would have reluctantly voted for
the $700B TARP bailout.
- Obama’s $12.8 Trillion Banker’s Gambling Debt Bailout: Black Unemployment ~ 16.7% Highest In 27 Years, But Lower Than Overall Unemployment ~ Overall Real Unemployment is 23% Of Which 79.96% Are White!
10/01/2008 – Says in an article that TARP was a “workout, not a bailout.”
09/28/2008 – He says that McCain’s vote for TARP bailouts rivaled President
Eisenhower’s pledge to send troops to Korea.
12/08/2008 – He was paid $300,000 by Freddie Mac to halt Congress from
bringing necessary reform.
03/31/2009 – Says we should have Singapore-style drug tests for Americans.
10/16/2009 – He angered conservatives by endorsing super liberal Dede
07/30/2010 – Says that Iraq was just step one in defeating the “Axis of
08/03/2010 – Advocates attacks on Iran & North Korea.
08/16/2010 – Opposes property rights of the mosque owner in NYC.
08/16/2010 – Compares mosque supporters to Nazis
11/15/2010 – He defended Romneycare; blamed liberals
12/02/2010 – He advocates a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens.
12/05/2010 – He said that a website owner should be considered an enemy
combatant, hunted down and executed, for publishing leaked government memos.
01/30/2011 – He lobbied for ethanol subsidies.
01/30/2011 – He suggested that flex-fuel vehicles be mandated for Americans.
02/02/2011 – He says we are “losing the War on Terror”; the conflict will be
as long as the Cold War
02/10/2011 – He wants to replace the EPA instead of abolishing it.
02/13/2011 – He criticized Obama for sending less U.S. tax dollars to Egypt.
02/15/2011 – His book said that he believes man-made climate-change and
advocated creating “a new endowment for conservation and the environment.”
03/09/2011 – He blames his infidelity to multiple wives on his passion for
03/15/2011 – Says that NAFTA worked because it created jobs in Mexico.
03/19/2011 – He has no regrets about supporting Medicare drug coverage. (Now
$7.2T unfunded liability)
03/23/2011 – He completely flip-flopped on Libyan intervention in 16 days.
03/25/2011 – He plans to sign as many as 200 executive orders on his first
day as president.
03/27/2011 – He says that America is under attack by atheist Islamists.
04/25/2011 – He’s a paid lobbyist for Federal ethanol subsidies.
05/11/2011 – His campaign video said that he wants to “find solutions
together, and insist on imposing those solutions on those who do not want to
05/12/2011 – He was more supportive of individual health-care mandates than
05/15/2011 – Said GOP’s plan to cut back Medicare was “too big a jump.”
05/15/2011 – He backed Obama’s individual mandate; “All of us have a
responsibility to help pay for health care.”
05/16/2011 – He also endorsed individual mandates in 1993 when Clinton pushed
Universal Health Care.
05/17/2011 – He has an outstanding debt to Tiffany’s Jewelry of between $250K
06/09/2011 – His own campaign staff resigned en masse.
07/15/2011 – His poorly managed campaign is over $1 Million in debt.
08/01/2011 – He hired a company to create fake Twitter to appear as if he had
08/11/2011 – His recent criticism of the United Nations is United Nations by
a long, long history of supporting it.
- Petition: United Nations Is A Pariah State ~ Declaration Of Independence From The Corrupted United Nations
09/27/2011 – He says that he “helped develop the model for Homeland Security”
10/07/2011 – He said he’d ignore the Supreme Court if need be.
11/12/2011 – He advocates assassinating Iranian scientists and covert war
11/19/2011 – He said Barney Frank should be arrested for his close ties
lobbying for Freddie Mac, just one month before it became public that
Gingrich was also lobbying for them at the same time.
11/20/2011 – He has been outed as a paid lobbyist for drug companies, but he
still denies it.
11/22/2011 – He supports the Patriot Act and would like to see it
11/22/2011 – He says that matters of National Security should not be
encumbered by giving Due Process to the accused.
11/28/2011 – He thinks its the job of the Federal Government to ban medical
11/28/2011 – He is a Pharmaceutical lobbyist, and coincidentally thinks that
non-Pharma drugs like medical marijuana should be banned by the Federal
11/28/2011 – He said he wants to be “aggressive” with Cuba topple their
government before 2014.
11/28/2011 – He praised draconian drug penalties in Singapore for the second
– Card-Carrying member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), a globalist
– “Distinguished member” of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies
(neocon, pro-interventionism group)
– Member of Bohemian Grove
– Member of the World Future Society
– Voted for NAFTA, a blatant circumvention of Congress’ exclusive power to
regulate commerce with foreign nations. Took power from American people and
put it into the hands of unelected Binational panels, made mostly of
– Supported GATT
– Supported WTO
– Continually supported increased federal spending.
- Obama’s New York City’s Museum Of Hate Art: Easter Celebration ~ The Pope’s Toilet & Piss Christ, Tax Payer’s Money Working For Hate
– Supported the National Endowment for the Arts;
– Voted for the creation of the Federal Dept. of Education in 1979 under
– Big supporter of Foreign Aid — even to Soviets through the Export-Import
– In one year (1994-1995) Gingrich voted for nearly $45 billion in foreign
– He helped push through Federally-funded loan guarantees to Communist China.
– He voted to raise the debt ceiling four times (one, two, three, and four).
– Urged the House to repeal the War Powers Act and give the Presidency more
– Urged Clinton to expand military presence in Bosnia.
– Supports Afghan War
– Supports Iraq War
– Calls for Iran War
– Supported Clinton’s welfare programs, education programs, labor programs,
and environmental programs, as well as most of his foreign affairs programs.
– Supported spending $30B for the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement
Act of 1994 that shackled gun owners with new restrictions, federalized a
number of crimes, and handed the feds police powers that the Constitution
reserves to the states.
– Voted to give billions of dollars to United Nations “peacekeeping”
– Pushed for a School Prayer Amendment
– Mentored by Henry Kissinger
- Libyan End Game: Hopes Of The Rothschild’s Federal Reserve: Backstabbing Of The Middle East Arabs –> IN ORDER TO GET OUT OF THE KISSINGER T-BILL DEBT
– Bailed out savings and loan institutions in 1991. $40B Bank bailout
– He was a draft-dodger during the Vietnam War, yet pushed aggressive foreign
interventionism his entire political career, and did say that Vietnam was the
“right battlefield at the right time.”
– He cheated on one of his wives while she was suffering from cancer,
delivered divorce papers to her in the hospital.
– Worked on the Rockefeller presidential campaign in 1968.