By the way… Van Jones is from Oakland, CA (the most violent city of the staged Occupy Movement).
Van Jones is also a Self-admitted Communist and black nationalist who was the “green jobs czar” for bam bam! Van Jones, resigned in early September 2009, amidst a firestorm of controversy over his criminal and communist past.
Who Is Van Jones?
Van Jone’s Communist Manifesto That Was Scrubbed From The Internet And Preserved Here On A An Archived Site.
- Van Jones is a convicted felon.
- He is also a self-proclaimed communist and a committed Marxist-Leninist-Maoist.
- In 1992 Jones was arrested during the Rodney King riots.
- While in jail he converted from a black nationalism to radical communism.
- He loathes capitalism because he claims it exploits nonwhite minorities worldwide.
- He also views police officers as the arch enemies of black people.
- Van Jones also works for the Soros-funded Center for American Progress, a banker’s think tank to destroy The U.S. Constitution using thugs and crimnals.
- School To Prison Pipeline: The Totalitarian Money Scheme
- America’s Hemorrhoid Warren Buffett Back In The News: Buffett Bilks America ~ Profits $49.1 Billion While His Private Prisons Grow!
Further investigation reveals a Communist revolutionary running an updated scam that raids the U.S. Treasury and uses the money to subsidize low-level dead-end jobs for blacks, repackaged as ‘green jobs’, make them union jobs and also distribute money to social justice agitators.
Van Jones helped found the Apollo Alliance (which wrote the $787B Stimulus package) and served on its board until recently-alongside Gerry Hudson of Democratic Socialists of America (DSA), former Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) supporter Carl Pope and Joel Rogers-founder of the radical New Party-which Barack Obama joined in Chicago in 1995.
From the Apollo Alliance website
Van Jones Implementing The Global Warming Scheme For Bank Centralization Of America’s Money!
Van Jones is a Yale Law School graduate and longtime civil rights lawyer, is a self-proclaimed communist who worked as a black radical and has a long history as a left coast community organizer and anarchist.
In 1992, Jones rioted after the Rodney King verdict and was arrested. Instead of changing his ways and becoming a law abiding citizen, Jones was “radicalized in jail.”
He says he loathes capitalism because it exploits nonwhite minorities worldwide. He’s a committed Marxist-Leninist-Maoist who became a revolutionary after meeting “young radical people of color” in jail and views police officers as the arch enemies of black people.
Upon his release, Jones started a utopian organization that advocated communism and central planning. President Obama is the first president in recent history to appoint a communist to a key government position with a criminal record.
Jones had planned to move to Washington, DC, and had already landed a job and an apartment there.
But in jail, he said, “I met all these young radical people of color — I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of.'”
Although he already had a plane ticket, he decided to stay in San Francisco.
Van Jones’s Mein Kampf Ideology:
“I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary.”
In the months that followed, he let go of any lingering thoughts that he might fit in with the status quo.
“I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th,” he said. “By August, I was a communist.”
In 1994, the young activists formed a socialist collective, Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement, or STORM, which held study groups on the theories of Marx and Lenin and dreamed of a multiracial socialist utopia.
They protested police brutality and got arrested for crashing through police barricades. In 1996, Jones decided to launch his own operation, which he named the Ella Baker Center after an unsung hero of the civil-rights movement.
A few years ago the civil rights attorney expanded his cause by joining the liberal global warming bandwagon, creating a “green” job project for low-income people in northern California.
Jones eventually launched an organization (Green For All) dedicated to building an inclusive green economy strong enough to lift people out of poverty and now he’s the president’s official adviser on the subject.
- Weekend Reflections: Where Have Convicted Van Jones, N.Y. Flyover Pilot Louis Caldera, Tax Evader Tommy Daschle, & Convicted Felon Perjurin Billy Clinton Go? => They All Went To Convicted Felon George Soros’s ‘Center For American Progress’ ~ A Banke (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Van Jones Exploits Children to Push Communist Agenda (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Return of Van Jones and Marxist Street Protests
- Maurice Strong Uses Bill Gates Of Microsoft, Global Warming Scheme, To Funnel Money Out Of America!
- Al Gore’s Climate Conspiracy In 24-hour Broadcast With No Scientific Debate: Will Attempt To Convert Climate Skeptics Of Maurice Strong’s Climate Scheme. NASA Satellite Data Nullifies Global Warming Conspiracy.
- Defunding The United Nations: “It’s A Rogue’s Gallery A Pariah State” “..That Needs Congressional Action”
- Bankers With Out Boundaries [NWO] ~ Obama’s French Connection: French Felon Nadhmi Auchi & French Felon George Soros!
- America Is Watching Michael Bloomberg: Disgraced Fannie Mae IS Part Of Obama’s Carbon Scheme!
- Van Jones leading chant at Occupy Wall Street Protest (sensibleviews.wordpress.com)