DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano announced this week that 200,000 illegal aliens have applied for the Administration’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program that grants a temporary amnesty and the possibility of a work permitto illegal aliens who claim they were brought to the U.S. at a young age. She also said that more than 3,000 illegal aliens are filing new applications each day.
Unfortunately, that’s about all we know about DACA!
Despite numerous attempts by both House andSenate leaders to learn more about how DACA decisions are made and exactly how many individuals are at each stage of the process, DHS officials have been less than eager to release the information.
That’s why we’ve created a new website —DACAFacts.com — that tracks the number of applications submitted and processed and will post answers to specific questions posed by Congress — that is if we get any answers. The goal of the website is to keep the public informed about what we know and don’t know about DACA hopefully pressuring DHS to release more details.
- BREAKING => U.S. Supreme Court Approves States To Follow Arizona’s Immigration Laws: Putative President Insists On Violating Those Laws.
You can do your part by sharing the website link and the information on the site to your family and friends:
While the unemployment rate did tick down last month, the U-6 unemployment rate that includes Americans who have recently given up their job search or have settled for part-time employment remains near 15% or 23 million Americans. It’s estimated that 1.8 million illegal aliens could receive a work permit to compete with those unemployed Americans through DACA.
- Breaking => IMMIGRATION REALITY: BAD DAY IN COURT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION ~ MEXICO’S UNEMPLOYMENT ONLY 4.9%
11 DAYS TO ELECTION DAY
We’ve been updating our candidate comparison pages, and we’ve identified a few new True Reformers this week, including Ted Yoho in Florida’s 3rd Congressional District and Daniel Bongino in Maryland’s Senate race.
We know that you base your vote on a variety of issues, but we encourage you to check out the races in your state and see how candidates compare on immigration issues.
- Massive Immigration Bankrupting California | Illegal Aliens Cost California $13 Billion Dollars Per Year
- Senator Grassley Judiciary Committee: Obama Violates Own Homeland Security Scheme ~ Subverts Law On Immigration Policy!
- BREAKING OBAMA -> IMMIGRATION & NATURALIZATION SERVICE DOC FOUND: U.S. CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO ONE EAST AFRICAN-BORN CHILD OF U.S. CITIZEN IN 1961!
- Illegal Aliens and Federal Benefits (canadafreepress.com)
- Obama Admin Disrgards Law & New Policies – Releases Illegals Into US Population (freedomoutpost.com)
- Mainstream Government Abnegates Duty To Protect Border: 17 States Now Filing Versions of Arizona’s Immigration Bill SB 1070
- The National Obama Accountability Project: Citizens Bill Of Grievances!
- Kobach and ICE Agents Sue DHS Over DACA and Morton Memo (lawprofessors.typepad.com)