Published on Dec 11, 2012
In this episode, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert look at the latest BIS warning of a global credit bubble caused by zero percent interest rate policies meant to appease the angry hidden people in the shadow banking system. In the second half, Max Keiser talks to David Smith of GenevaBusinessInsider.blogspot.com about the Swiss currency peg, the global game of honesty limbo in the financial sector and hoping that midnight never comes for Alice in Switzer-land.
- The End Is Coming: Unemployment Checks To End On January 1, 2013 ~ No Banker Bailout Austerity Just People Tax & No Work Austerity!
- England’s Financial Black Hole Of Debt: End The Banks ~ Wages MUST go Done Another 30% To Balance The Bank Bailouts!
- Another Conspiracy Theory Becomes Reality: “We Got F**ked” ~ General Motors Moves To China After U.S. Taxpayer $80 Billion Bailout And Old G.M. Buildings Being Converted To Active FEMA Concentration Camps!
- Obama’s Redistribution Of Wealth From Part Time America: 99% Of The Poorest Bailout The Richest, You Know, The 1%.
- Tim Geithner Oversaw Obama’s $2 Trillion Back Door Bailouts Of Fraud Pumped Stock Markets & Banks For Inside Traders To Bet Against!
Watch all Keiser Report shows here:
RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air
Subscribe to RT! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=RussiaToday
- UBS Said to Face Fines of More Than $1 Billion on Libor – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- “We are in a financial holocaust” – Max Keiser says in Parliament (hangthebankers.com)
- Keiser Report: Too Big To Jail (E379) (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)
- Keiser Report: Wall St. Vomitorium (E362) 77% less for you !! (peterbdunn.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Too Big To Jail – Episode 379 (dprogram.net)
- Video: American economist destroys Michael Noonan on TV (misebogland.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: ‘Scum Villages’ & Snooki (Video) (infiniteunknown.net)
- Global Race In Bank Fraud (xrepublic.tv)
- Max Keiser discusses Bitcoin 11-10-12 (webabuser.blogspot.com)
- UBS said to face fines of over US$1B in massive Libor-fixing probe (business.financialpost.com)