The nationwide revolt against government plans to implement a mass swine flu vaccination program in the United Kingdom has picked up steam, with a poll revealing that a third of NHS nurses will refuse to take the shot.
Despite nurses and frontline health workers being the primary target group to take the vaccine, just 37 per cent of them said they would take the swine flu vaccine in a survey conducted by Nursing Times magazine. 30 per cent said they would not be immunized and 33 per cent said they were unsure.
Of the 30 per cent who said they would refuse to be vaccinated, 60 per cent said the reason was due to fears about the safety of the vaccine, following revelations that the shots will contain mercury and squalene and have also been linked with the killer nerve disease Guillain-Barre Syndrome. Another 31 per cent said they would refuse the vaccine because they did not consider the risk from swine flu to be great enough.
The government responded to the poll by claiming that nurses have a duty not to infect their patients and urged them to take the vaccine, but it seems that many fear the health consequences of taking the vaccine will be worse than catching the virus itself.
Interestingly, a London Times article on the story reveals that fewer than one in seven nurses in the UK receives the annual flu shot, highlighting the fact that health workers, who would be in a position to be well educated on the issue, are already fully aware of the dangers associated with vaccines in general.
The swine flu vaccine is being rushed through safety procedures while the government has provided pharmaceutical companies with blanket immunity from lawsuits arriving out of the vaccine causing deaths and injuries.
It was previously revealed that some batches of the vaccine will contain mercury, a toxin linked with autism and neurological disorders. The vaccine will also contain the dangerous ingredient squalene, which has been directly linked with cases of Gulf War Syndrome and a host of other debilitating diseases.
It was also recently reported that the UK government sent a confidential letter to senior neurologists telling them to be on the alert for cases of a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine.
Following the leak of the letter a senior neurologist told the Daily Mail, “I would not have the swine flu jab because of the GBS risk.”
The last attempt to mass vaccinate the public against swine flu, during the 1976 outbreak in the United States, killed more people than the virus itself.
The vast majority of respondents to the London Times article about the nurses’ refusal to take the shot commented that they too would refuse to take the vaccine, mirroring sentiment across the country.
At this stage only a deadlier return of the virus backed by a massive government fearmongering campaign is going to make anything like a majority of the population take the swine flu shot.
Since the majority of the population will refuse to take the vaccine, the government’s only option will be to institute a mandatory program backed by force, or to drop plans for mass vaccination altogether.
- TriHealth Fires 150 Employees For Not Getting Flu Shots! (infiniteunknown.net)
- Freedom in the USA 2012: Healthcare Workers Fired for Failing to Get Flu Vaccinations (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- 2009-10 Swine Flu Vaccine Linked to Sleep Disorder Narcolepsy (naturalsociety.com)
- General Conspiracies – Re: The Start of the Zombie Apocalypse???? (disclose.tv)
- Flu shots are medical procedures that come with deadly risks (naturalremediesblog.net)
- Swine Flu Vaccine Side Effects (birdflu.typepad.com)
- 2009-10 Swine Flu Vaccine Linked to Sleep Disorder Narcolepsy (theintelhub.com)
- Report Casts Doubt over Success of Flu Vaccine (theepochtimes.com)
- CDC Violates Its Duty To The People ~ Big Pharma Vaccine Hoax Exposed: 30 Years Of Coverup To Abscond Money From The Public! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- School probed for failing to help narcoleptic child (thelocal.se)