All three thousand American county sheriff’s across the country has the sovereign authority to mobilize private citizens to fight crime and at anytime deploy armed volunteer militia members to protect school children.
- *Breaking: 30 Shots Fired At Georgia Elementary School; Shooter In Custody
USCDA will supply trained volunteers for any sovereign Constitutional Sheriff who requests it. USCDA members should contact their local county sheriff and find out if that sheriff is interested in developing such a program for your county. All USCDA members who want to become armed militia members for America’s Schools contact HQ with your qualifications.
Those interested in training for such a position, also contact HQ for training. USCDA militia will be working with the NRA’s National School Shield Education And Training Emergency Response Program.
The Arizona Sheriff Arpaio told KTVK-TV he has the authority to mobilize private citizens to fight crime.
He says he doesn’t plan to put posse members inside Phoenix-area schools but will have them posted around the perimeters.
Arpaio is known as one of the nation’s most high-profile supporters of strict U.S.-Mexico border policy.
Arpaio’s plan announced Thursday comes after two other Arizona officials announced ideas for school security. Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne proposed firearms training for one person in each school, and Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu proposed training multiple educators per school to carry guns.
In a press conference reflecting on last week’s massacre in Newtown, Conn., the National Rifle Association’s Wayne LaPierre today called on Congress to put armed law enforcement agents in every American school, insisting that guns in schools — not tougher gun laws — would most effectively protect children from school shootings.
LaPierre, who did not take any questions and whose remarks were interrupted twice by pro-gun control protesters, disdained the notion that stricter gun laws could have prevented “monsters” like Adam Lanza from committing mass shootings, and wondered why students, unlike banks, don’t have the protection of armed officials.
“The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun,” he said.
Twenty first-grade students were gunned down at their Connecticut elementary school last Friday, when 20-year-old Lanza reportedly opened fire in the school. Six adult faculty members were killed in his rampage, and Lanza also took his own life. Shortly before entering Sandy Hook Elementary School, Lanza is believed to have killed his mother, Nancy Lanza, in her bed.
In the aftermath of the shooting, the NRA stayed largely silent, making only a brief comment earlier this week when announcing today’s press conference. In his remarks today, however, LaPierre vehemently defended the pro-gun agency against critics and offered up a solution of his own.
- Obama sets up contrived gun violence task force.
- Record-Low Only 26% in U.S. Favor Handgun Ban – Gallup Poll
“We must speak for the safety of our nation’s children,” said LaPierre.
“We care about our money, so we protect our banks with armed guards. American airports, office buildings, power plants, courthouses, even sports stadiums, are all protected by armed security. We care about our president, so we protect him with armed Secret Service agents. Members of Congress works in offices surrounded by Capitol police officers, yet when it comes to our most beloved innocent and vulnerable members of the American family — our children — we as a society leave them every day utterly defenseless. And the monsters and the predators of the world know it and exploit it.”
“That must change now,” argued LaPierre, moments before being interrupted by a protester carrying a large pink sign proclaiming that the “NRA is killing our kids.” “The truth is that our society is populated by an unknown number of genuine monsters — people so deranged, so evil, so possessed by voices and driven by demons that no sane person can possibly ever comprehend them. They walk among us every day. And does anybody really believe that the next Adam Lanza isn’t planning his attack on a school he’s already identified at this very moment?”
Alternately criticizing politicians, the media, and the entertainment industry, LaPierre argued that “the press and political class here in Washington [are] so consumed by fear and hatred of the NRA and America’s gun owners” that they overlook what he claims is the real solution to the nation’s recent surge in mass shootings — and what, he said, could have saved lives last week.
- Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States. Ratified December 15, 1791. http://justfacts.com/constitution.asp#Amendment2“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.”
“What if, when Adam Lanza started shooting his way into Sandy Hook Elementary School last Friday, he had been confronted by qualified, armed security?” he asked. “Will you at least admit it’s possible that 26 innocent lives might have been spared? Is that so abhorrent to you that you would rather continue to risk the alternative?”
LaPierre called on Congress to put a police officer in every school in America, whichaccording to a Slate analysis would cost the nation at least $5.4 billion. LaPierre recognized that local budgets are “strained,” but urged lawmakers “to act immediately, to appropriate whatever is necessary to put armed police officers in every school.” He offered up the NRA’s unique “knowledge, dedication, and resources” to assist in efforts to train those forces, but made no mention of a fiscal contribution.
- Gun Prohibition, R.I.P. : The Supreme Court’s Latest Second Amendment Decision Is The End Of An Era.
- England’s Gun Ban Created More Batmans ~ In Fact 40% More: Handguns Were Banned Following The U.K. Dunblane Massacre
Americans are most likely to say that an increased police presence at schools, increased government spending on mental health screening and treatment, and decreased depiction of gun violence in entertainment venues would be effective in preventing mass shootings at schools. Americans rate the potential effectiveness of a ban on assault and semi-automatic guns as fourth on a list of six actions Gallup asked about.
- Jailing Of The Rothschild Banking Mafia Has Begun: Iceland Leads The Way!
- Gun Funds Across The Country Are Raising Money To Make Second Amendment Rights A Reality For Women!
- Bolling Endorses Arpaio’s Armed Posses In Schools (newshounds.us)
- GOP Sheriff Arpaio is sending his 3,000-strong gun “posse” to AZ schools (americablog.com)
- Sheriff Arpaio sending armed posse to protect schools (azfamily.com)
- Armed Volunteers in Schools (pochp.wordpress.com)
- Gun Treatises Easily Blocked By Sovereign States When They Contravene The U.S. Constitution!
- American Sheriff’s to deploy armed posse members to county schools (freemadd.wordpress.com)
- American Sheriffs Mobilize & Deploy Armed Militia To County Schools: No More Of The Corrupt Politicians Writing Our Epitaphs By Violating Our Constitution! (servehiminthewaiting.wordpress.com)