This week Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, discuss Babyface Bernanke, Eurotarp and ‘rogue traders.’ In the second half of the show Max talks to Bill Still, director of The Money Masters & The Secret of Oz, about Fort Knox, state banks and monetary reform.
KR on FB: http://www.facebook.com/KeiserReport
- U.S. Financial System Tipping Point Was March 2013!
- Finance World’s Latest Suicide: Banker Kills Self Jumping In Front Of Long Island Commuter Train.
Flashback Press Release
Release Date: April 6, 2009
For release at 10:00 a.m. EDT
The Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, the European Central Bank, the Bank of Japan, and the Swiss National Bank announce swap arrangementsThe Bank of England, the European Central Bank (ECB), the Federal Reserve, the Bank of Japan, and the Swiss National Bank are announcing swap arrangements that would enable the provision of foreign currency liquidity by the Federal Reserve to U.S. financial institutions.
Should the need arise, euro, yen, sterling and Swiss francs would be provided to the Federal Reserve via these additional swap agreements with the relevant central banks. Central banks continue to work together and are taking steps as appropriate to foster stability in global financial markets.
Federal Reserve Actions
The Federal Open Market Committee has authorized new temporary reciprocal currency arrangements (foreign currency liquidity swap lines) with the Bank of England, the ECB, the Bank of Japan, and the Swiss National Bank.
If drawn upon, these arrangements would support operations by the Federal Reserve to provide liquidity in sterling in amounts of up to £30 billion, in euro in amounts of up to €80 billion, in yen in amounts of up to ¥10 trillion, and in Swiss francs in amounts of up to CHF 40 billion.
These foreign currency liquidity swap lines have been authorized through October 30, 2009.
Information on Related Actions Being Taken by Other Central Banks
Information on the actions of other central banks is available at the following websites:
- Resolution For 2013 ~ DISOBEY!
- How Long Will The Printing Party Last?
- Rolling Stone : Rothschild Corruption Goes Mainstream
- Central banks announce joint efforts to provide liquidity
- As Bank of Japan Exports its Problems, Global Balances Shift
- President Lincoln’s Plan Of Doing Away With Rothschild’s Federal Reserve.
- German Police Officers Take Off Helmets & Marched With German Citizens Against Rothschild European Central Bank!
- Putin’s Purge Of The Rothschild Money Changers From Russia: Another Rothschild Goon Found Dead & Another Flees To U.K.
- ROLLING STONE: “Conspiracy Theorists Of The World, Believers In The Hidden Hands Of The Rothschilds, We Skeptics Owe You An Apology.”
- Crimean Authorities Take Stand Against Unconstitutional Seizure Of Power By E.U. Puppet Regime In Kiev: Putin’s Approval Rating Rises Amid Crimean Parliament’s Referendum To Secede To Russia!