House Representative Chris Stewart proposed the Regulatory Agency De-militarization Act (RAD) in order to eliminate federal regulators who are “armed to the teeth and breaking into homes and businesses when there was no reason to think there would be resistance.”
On Stewart’s website, a press release states:
“In recent years, numerous federal regulatory agencies – including the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the Food and Drug Agency (FDA) and the Department of Education (DoE) – have created their own special law enforcement teams to conduct their own arrests and raids. This is in part a product of the 2002 Homeland Security Act , which gave most Offices of Inspector General (OIG) arrest and firearm authority.”
- Still Jobless In America: New Unemployment Ponzi Scheme ~ The Foreign Imported H-1B Visa Candidate!
- Detroit Police Chief To Gun Owners: Defend Your Homes ~ Ever Wonder What The Second Amendment Really Means?
1-The OIG’s authority to “arrest and firearm authority”
2-Demands the OIG publish “a complete report detailing all federal agencies, including OIG, with specialized units that receive special tactical or military-style training and that respond to high-risk situations that fall outside the capabilities of regular law enforcement officers”
3-Stops federal agencies “from purchasing machine guns, grenades, and other weaponry regulated under the National Firearms Act ”
Congressman Stewart said:
“I understand that federal agents must be capable of protecting themselves. But what we have observed goes far beyond providing necessary protection.
When there are genuinely dangerous situations involving federal law, that’s the job of the Department of Justice, not regulatory agencies like the FDA or the Department of Education.
Not only is it overkill, but having these highly-armed units within dozens of agencies is duplicative, costly, heavy handed, dangerous and destroys any sense of trust between citizens and the federal government.”
Recently it has been reported that many federal agencies have been amassing hollow point bullets and other armory in unprecedented amounts.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) put out a solicitation to manufacturers for 63,000,000 rounds of .40 S&W jacketed hollow point bullets for NOAA; and then made another request for 357 mag rounds that are able to pierce through walls.
- Baltimore, New York Pays $250,000 For Violating Right To Video Police: First Amendment Protects Right To Record Police Officers In Public Places.
Back in 2009, the DHS ordered 450 million rounds of hollow point ammunition from Winchester Ammunition with a special contract to supply DHS with 200 million rounds of .40 caliber hollow point ammunition.
Along with requests for ammunition, the DHS has placed a solicitation by way of the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) for 700 pounds of High Density Ammonium Nitrate and 700 pounds of A-5 Flake RDX. With the delivery date being scheduled for early as August 31, 2012.
DHS has also been purchasing riot gear, armored vehicles, MREs and other supplies that could be used during a martial law scenario, and contracting Sig Sauer, a gun manufacturer, to provide gun parts.
DHS continued their military-themed solicitations with the request for 2,717 Mine Resistant Protected vehicles from Navistar Defense.
- Janet Napolitano Hires $12 Million Supporter Of Hamas ~ Mohamed Elibiary
- Mexican Diplomat: Janet Napolitano Invited Sinaloa Drug Cartel Across The U.S. Border!
- DHS Janet Napolitano CREATES FAKE POLICE RAID VIDEO About An American Family Owning Guns: While 86% Of U.S. Police Are Against Gun Control!
- Banking Cabalist Spokeswoman Janet Napolitano ~ Tags Middle Class Americans As Terrorists: While Her Own President Supplies Mexican Border Terrorists With American Made Firearms!
The MaxxPro Dash DXM “is built to withstand ballistic arms fire, mine blasts, IEDs, and other emerging threats.”
This vehicle can “deflect IED blasts away from the vehicle” and is recommended for combat conditions such as seen in Afghanistan.
DHS also requested that Shelters Direct provide their agency “with this 4×13 Steel UL 752 Level 3 Bullet Resistant Booth.”
The US Forest Service (USFS) secured a bid for 300,000 rounds of ammunition that will be delivered to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The Pacific Southwest Region of the USFS solicited ammunition that is allegedly needed for target practice. In this instance, the amounts of hollow point bullets, 12 gauge rifle slugs, and other accessories are smaller than DHS has requested through other federal agencies.
The Federal Protective Service (FPS) has been given the responsibility to protecting federally owned property while preparing for civilian led riots expected in the near future.
Part of the preparatory measures was an order of 150 sets of riot gear that was requested to be filled exponentially. The FPS is anticipating that police or military wearing the gear would encounter “blunt force trauma” to the upper torso, as well as potential beatings with “blunt objects”.
The US Fish and Wildlife Services (FWS) requested the following items in a solicitation:
Remington Frangible .40 Caliber Pistol Ammunition – 2,500 rounds
Remington .40 Caliber Pistol Ammunition (180 grain) Full Metal Jacket – 6,000 rounds
Remington .223 Caliber Rifle Ammunition (62 grain) Full Metal Jacket – 3,000 rounds
Remington FX Marking Cartridges (9 mm) – 2,000 rounds
The Social Security Office has also made a solicitation for 174,000 rounds of .357 hollow point bullets.
- Military Coup Could Oust Obama!
- Unconstitutional Nazi Fatherland Security: Napolitano Hush On TSA Sodomy Charges!
- Obama’s Coup d’etat Of America: What If The Citizens Of The United States Knew The Truth?
- Obama’s Succubus Napolitano: Lies To America – Illegal Immigration not a Crime. » The Foundry
- U.S. Congress Authorizes Lawsuit Against Obama: Executive Orders Not A Constitutional Executive Instrument.
- Heads Up: Rothschild Bankers Who Screwed Everyone In Ireland Are Finally On Trial: Ireland Joins Iceland, Egypt, Russia, Hungary, China, & Iran