To Keep The Petrodollar Alive!
Forcing Minority Shiite Sharia Financial Laws Over Majority Sunni Citizens. Rothschild’s Imperialist Dog & Pony Show!
BAGHDAD — Iraq’s political crisis deepened Monday, with Prime Minister Nouri al Maliki [British Rothschild’s Minority Shiite Sharia Financial Law] entrenching himself in the capital’s International Zone while the coalition his political party belongs to nominated a rival to succeed him as head of the government.
Iraqi President Fouad Massoum named former Maliki ally Haider al Abadi [British Rothschild’s Minority Shiite Sharia Financial Law] as the country’s next prime minister after the National Iraqi Alliance, the country’s largest minority Shiite political bloc, nominated him.
- Meet Haider al-Abadi 20 Years Exiled In Rothschild’s Britain.
- 10 Month Genocide Iraq ~ 13,000 Sunnis Have Been Murdered By Muslim Brotherhood’s ISIS In 2014
- Middle East Rothschild Banking Puppet Regimes Are Collapsing: Kissinger’s Petrodollar Going Down!
The announcement that Abadi had been selected prime minister came after the country’s highest court reportedly rejected a demand by Maliki that his State of Law party, and not the National Iraqi Alliance coalition, be given the task of choosing the prime minister.
Maliki supporters remained defiant.
“Haider al Abadi was not nominated by State of Law and nominating him has no legal value,” Maryam al Ries, Maliki’s political adviser, told al Sumaria TV.
- Two Authors Warned Us About Rothschild’s Banking Cabal: Baum & Tolkien ~ Wizard Of Oz & Lord Of The Rings
- Experts Warn Obama Escalates Death Toll In Iraq: Sends 100 Assault Hellfire Missiles, Drones, Ammunition Implementing Sunni Genocide For Shiite Sharia Law!
Another Shiite [minority] political leader, Hadi al Amiri, distanced himself from Abadi’s nomination. Amiri, whose bloc belongs to the alliance, said he did not sign on to Abadi’s nomination.
In a late night speech Sunday, Maliki announced that he would file a legal complaint against Massoum for failing to appoint a prime minister from Maliki’s party by an earlier constitutional deadline.
At the same time, Maliki called on elite special forces to reinforce the sprawling government complex known as the International Zone, which houses parliament and Maliki’s home.
- POPE FRANCIS EXPRESSES OUTRAGE AT VIOLENCE IN IRAQ
- Nouri Maliki Of Iraq: The New Genocidal Mao Tse Tung ~ Geneva International Centre Of Justice Responds.
Main roads in the city were closed and troops were out in force both on foot and in trucks mounted with machine guns. Nicholay Mladenov, the United Nations special envoy to Iraq, released a statement Monday urging Iraq’s military to stay out of the political dispute.
Maliki’s moves drew a sharp rebuke from Secretary of State John Kerry, who is traveling in Australia.
- John Kerry After 10 Years Of Searching ~ Finds George’s Iraq WMDs In Syria!
- China Warns Kerry: Sanctions Against Russia Will Bring “Retaliatory Action” Which This Time Kerry Will Loose!
U.S. officials have lobbied for weeks for Maliki to step down, contending the country needs a new leader to unite Iraq against the threat posed by militants in the Islamic State.
“We stand absolutely squarely behind President Massoum (who) has the responsibility for upholding the constitution of Iraq,” Kerry said.
Kerry said Maliki’s actions could lead the U.S. to withhold further military assistance just days after American jets and drones began launching air strikes against [U.S. Muslim Brotherhood] Islamic State positions in northern Iraq.
- Iraq Signs $1 Billion Arms Deal With Russia: U.N. Security Counsel Extends UNAMI Mandates In Iraq Until July 31, 2015.
- Russian Su-25 Ground Attack Jets Bombing U.S. Trained U.S. Deployed U.S. Financed ISIS In Iraq: Video!
“One thing all Iraqis need to know, that there will be little international support of any kind whatsoever for anything that deviates from the legitimate constitution process that is in place and being worked on now,” he said.
By tradition, [???] Iraq chooses a Kurd to be president, a Shiite [Sharia] lawmaker to be prime minster and a Sunni to be speaker of parliament. Massoum, a Kurd, asked the National Iraqi Alliance to nominate a prime minister but the broad coalition failed to settle on a candidate until Monday. The deadline was Sunday.
- Human Rights Watch ~Genocidal Culling Of Iraqi Sunnis Continues: Obama’s NWO Plays Both Sides With McCain’s Syrian ISIS & Maliki’s Sharia Law Shiites
- 9000 Dead In Iraq’s Deadliest Year 2013: While Obama’s Iraq President Maliki Pumps Oil To Muslim Brotherhood Strongholds Of Turkey & Jordan!
Maliki has become a divisive figure in the country. [Under The Bus] Sunni Arabs accuse him of becoming a dictator while favoring the country’s Shiite majority over the large Sunni population that dominates Iraq’s west and north. Sunni aka; [Shiite Muslim Brotherhood Using The Moniker ISIS Posing As Sunnis To Polarize The Nation] extremists in the Islamic State have taken large swaths of territory in that region.
- India’s Supreme Court Outlaws Sharia Law: Qatar Outlaws Sharia Law ~ Obama Attempts Sharia Law In U.S. & Iraq With NWO ISIS.
Maliki counters that he’s defending the country from Sunni terrorists [The Polarization Propaganda] who launch suicide bombing attacks and attempt to seize territory from his government. [Sunnis Appose Sharia Financial Laws]
- Sharia Law: Hate Being Taught In California Public School System – 7th Grade Classes
- Janet Napolitano Hires $12 Million Supporter Of Hamas ~ Mohamed Elibiary
- 2,508 Iraqi Sunnis Killed Between June 9th. – July 20th By Obama Supplied Shiite Muslim Brotherhood Moniker ISIS.
- 683 More Remnants Of Obama’s Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Sentenced To Death!
Thousands of young men marched through central Baghdad Monday morning, chanting their support for Maliki while toting portraits of the prime minister. Many of them appeared to take buses to the city’s Firdos Square to participate in the rally.
“All of the nation is with you, Nouri al Maliki,” they chanted.
They were encircled by Iraqi soldiers and police, some on foot and some in trucks with mounted machine guns. The security forces tried to stay out of photos and videos being taken by Iraqi reporters at the rally.
The Supreme Court ruling against Maliki recalled a 2010 decision when Maliki clung to office despite not having won the most votes. In that case, Maliki argued that the National Iraqi Alliance, and not his party, should be selected to choose the prime minister because its coalition of Shiite parties had more seats than a rival bloc.
In deciding Monday’s case, the court let the 2010 decision stand.
McClatchy special correspondent Laith Hammoudi contributed to this report.
Obama’s Brother Malik Obama: Target Of Egyptian Government Terrorist Investigation
- Egypt Court Sentences 529 Of Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood Gangsters To Death!
- Muslim Brotherhood’s Slaughterhouse Of Christians: Obama & McCain’s Muslim Brotherhood Free Syrian Army
- EGYPT Imprisons Obama Muslim Brotherhood: Takes Action Against Terrorist Conspirators Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton!
- Egyptian Legal Authorities Charge Obama And Hillary Clinton: Criminal Conspiracy With Muslim Brotherhood.
One thought on “Iraq’s New Prime Minister ~ A Sham Handover: Haider al-Abadi 20 Years A British Citizen & Nouri Al-Maliki’s Key Advisor!”