Photo taken at Balad Air Base in Iraq in 2005 of AGM-114 Hellfire loaded onto a United States Marine Corps Super Cobra.
This month alone, “the United States delivered nearly 100 Hellfire missiles together with hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammunition and M4 rifles” to the Iraqi government, the U.S. Embassy to Iraq revealed Sunday.
In a public statement, the U.S. Embassy claimed the shipments were sent to aid the Iraqi government and military’s so-called “counter-terrorism” operations targeting the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
- From Iraq to Ukraine: A Pattern of Disaster
- The Neoliberal Neo-Nazi Coup in Ukraine: McCain’s Ukraine Rapid Blinking ~ Video
- Obama’s 2014 Iraq Footprint: January 1,840 Dead February 1,700 Dead ~ Hellfire Missile Supplied Drones!
Sunnis want peace but the minority Shiites who belong to the Muslim Brotherhood operate as the banker’s henchmen in The Middle East. Shiites are the developers of Sharia Law aka; head-cutters and this is the totalitarian form Rothschild’s cabal wants installed in Iraq.
Yet, experts have warned that the ongoingn flow of U.S. weapons into Iraq has only escalated political and sectarian violence in the country and region that was set in motion by the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.
The U.S. Embassy indicated more weapons shipments will soon follow. BLN
Covert Operations Of The Totalitarian New World Order!
Amid an escalation of fighting in war-torn Iraq, the Obama administration announced Monday it will accelerate the shipment of Hellfire missiles and surveillance drones to the Nuri al-Maliki regime, a move critics charge will only worsen the cycles of violence set in motion by the U.S. invasion.
“The last thing Iraq needs right now is more weapons,” said Phyllis Bennis, senior fellow at Institute for Policy Studies, in an interview with Common Dreams.
White House press secretary Jay Carney announced Monday that the U.S. will send the Iraqi government 48 drones later this week and 10 surveillance drones in upcoming weeks. In addition, a delivery of 100 Hellfire missiles will be expedited to the Iraqi government, said Pentagon spokesman Army Col. Steven Warren in a press statement released Monday.
- Barack Obama ~Perjury Oath Of Office: To Faithfully Execute The Process Of Law ~ H.R. 4138 Passes House!
- How Did Your Senator Vote To Send 20 F-16′s Fighter Jets & 200 Abram Tanks To The Christian Crucifying Muslim Brotherhood Of Egypt?
This is on top of a shipment of 75 Hellfire missiles delivered to Iraq last month.
While Secretary of State John Kerry vowed to do “everything that is possible” to help the government fight Al Qaida in Iraq, short of putting boots on the ground, some hardliners are pushing for direct U.S. military involvement.
In a statement released over the weekend, Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) indicated that keeping U.S. troops in Iraq could have avoided the violence.
Arizona Censures McCain For Organized Crimes Of ‘Liberal’ Record: Corrupt Senators Attend Rothschild’s Mafia Davos!
- Iraq: Obama’s Big Lie.
- Iraq Under Siege: U.S. Al-Qaeda aka; Descends Iraq Into Civil War!
- Heads Up: Rothschild Bankers Who Screwed Everyone In Ireland Are Finally On Trial: Ireland Joins Iceland, Egypt, Russia, Hungary, China, & Iran
The announcements of shipments come as a surge in military escalation follows the declaration by Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), [CIA] Al-Qaida’s Iraqi-Syrian affiliate, and allied fighters, that they have seized control of Fallujah.
The Iraqi government surrounded the city with tanks and artillery on Tuesday amid calls from Fallujah residents for the government to hold off attacks that they say would unleash horrific violence. Further clashes have shaken the surrounding Anbar province, which has seen its worst fighting in years.
Updated Treason Fact Sheet On Obama al-Qaeda (CIA) Alliance, With Questions For Congressional Investigators!
Obama Plans to Annex One-Third Of Iraq Using U.S. CIA al-Qaeda: To Launch Further Attacks Against Syria From Iraq Syrian Border.
Critics charge that the escalating conflict is a direct result of the U.S. war and can not be solved by the same militarized policies.
Lara Kiswani, Executive Director for the Arab Resource and Organizing Center, told Common Dreams,
“Every U.S. administration from the time of the inhumane sanctions brought on by Bush senior has demonstrated that the only thing they are really committed to in Iraq is maintaining their political and economic control of the region.
Let us not forget that Iraq has faced decades of devastation at the hands of the US government. And the current intensification of sectarian violence is a direct result of Western intervention.”
“The U.S. bears enormous responsibility for the crisis in Iraq,” said Bennis.
“This has everything to do with the aftermath of the U.S. invasion and occupation, in which the U.S. created a sectarian-based political system that has never existed in Iraq before and made that institutional, building parties based on sectarian affiliation.
This institutionalizing is what led to the consolidation of Shi’a power and discrimination against Sunnis and to a sense of disenfranchisement of much of the population.” Muslim Brotherhood
“This is a terrible irony. On the one hand the U.S. is pushing Iran to stop sending arms to the regime in Syria. On the other hand, the U.S. is doing the same thing in Iraq. Not all regimes are the same, but there is an over-arming of all these regimes.”
Middle East scholar Stephen Zunes told Common Dreams,
“This is another unfortunate case where policies of a repressive U.S.-backed regime results in a violent backlash that the U.S. responds to by then sending in more arms. It’s a pattern we’ve seen before.” From Iraq to Ukraine: A Pattern of Disaster
Critics say the spike in violence highlights failed U.S. policies in Iraq as well as Syria.
“The U.S. government has a lot of responsibility because they have been collaborating with the flow of arms and fire from Sunni countries in the Gulf into Syria,” said Robert Naiman, policy director for Just Foreign Policy, in an interview with Common Dreams. “Syria is providing a base for [CIA] al Qaida in Iraq thanks to U.S. [CIA] policies in Syria.”
- Muslim Terrorist Al-Qaeda Apparatus Was Created By U.S. Intelligence CIA As A Geopolitical Weapon
- Resident Barry Soetoro aka; Obama Violates [U.S. Munitions Export Laws] To Export Assault Weapons To CIA’s Syrian “Rebels”.
“When you combine the crisis in Syria and the crisis in Iraq, these two phenomena have led to a level of violence in Iraq in which more civilians were killed in 2013 than in the past 5 years,” said Bennis. “It’s like the war is starting all over again.”
Said Kiswani, “In the end, the people most impacted, the Iraqi citizens internally displaced, living in exile or in daily fear for their lives are the ones that pay the price for the political games that government officials — from al-Maliki to Obama — continue to play. The only real solution for Iraqi people is self-determination, putting resources and power back in the hands of its rightful owners.”
Obama Invokes Austerity: Officially Shuts Down The United States’ Southern Border Air Defense System!
- How To Take Down The Corrupt Rothschild Politicians With Out Firing A Shot!
- Clinton Official Arrested In Egypt As Member Of Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood
- Warning: Obama’s Links To CIA’s Al-Qaeda And The Kenyan Mall Massacre Revealed
- 700 Military Special Ops Tell Congress To Form Select Committee On Benghazi ~ IOWs, Do Your Job!
- Weekend Flashback: Faking It ~ How Corporate Media Manipulates The U.S. Citizens Into World War!
- McCain/Obama’s CIA Responsible For 600 Acts Of Terrorism In Syria: Rothschild Czar Benjamin Netanyahu Prepares To Attack Syria.
- 800 Man Mercenary Force Heads To The Middle East: Former CIA Blackwater CEO Billionaire Erik Prince Hires Colombian Military Troops!
- I Day Before Boston Bomb & Texas Missile Attack: CIA, Bill Clinton, George Bush Jr., & Barack Obama Indicted By U.S. Congressional “Constitutional Task Force” For Crimes Against Humanity!
- U.S. Corporate CIA Is The Biggest Threat To U.S. Citizens Safety: Fomenting Nation State Takeover Through Misinformation Campaigns, Murders, Assassinations, & Greed In Syria August 2013
U.S. Corporate CIA Is The Biggest Threat To U.S. Citizens Safety: Fomenting Nation State Takeover Through Misinformation Campaigns, Murders, Assassinations, & Greed In Syria August 2013