HARTFORD >> Democrat State Representative Christina Ayala, was arrested Friday on 19 voter fraud charges.
Ayala, 31, is accused of voting in local and state elections in districts she did not live, the Chief State’s Attorney’s Office said in a press release.
The arrest warrant affidavit also alleges Ayala provided fabricated evidence to state Election Enforcement Commission investigators that showed she lived at an address in a district where she voted while actually living outside the district, according to the release.
Ayala, who represents the 128th District, was elected in 2012, replacing her cousin, Andres Ayala, who was elected to the state Senate. She chose to run for reelection earlier this year, despite the voting fraud investigation, but lost a four-way primary in August.
- 2012 US Presidential Election Fraud In Motion: Obama Sends “Voting Services” To George Soros Company In Spain!
- Former Democrat & Whistle Blower: 2008 DNC Voter Fraud, Financial Fraud & Gov’t Sponsored Murder. Forward To 2012!
The Elections Enforcement Commission referred the case to the Office of the Chief State’s Attorney in October 2013, recommending criminal charges.
Ayala allegedly voted in various Bridgeport Democratic Town Committee elections, a municipal primary election and a state primary election between 2009 and 2012 in districts inconsistent with the location of her residence, according to the release. She is also accused of voting in the Bridgeport state general election in 2012 in a district where she didn’t live.
According to the Connecticut Post, Ayala’s mother, was also investigated by the Elections Enforcement Commission. The commission also recommended criminal charges be filed against Ayala mother, the Democratic registrar of voters in Bridgeport, but none have been filed as of Friday.
Christina Ayala was charged with eight counts of fraudulent voting, 10 counts of primary or enrollment violations and one count of tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.
Dick Morris: Obama Promotes Voter Fraud.
According to the release, fraudulent voting is a felony punishable by not less than one year or more than two years in prison and a fine of $300 to $500 per count. Primary or enrollment violations and tampering with or fabricating physical evidence are class D felonies carrying a maximum prison sentence of up to five years per count.
Ayala’s arrest is not her first run-in with the law since her political career began in 2012.
She was fined $350 for a hit-and-run car accident shortly after winning the 2012 Democratic primary for the House seat. She later got into a fight with her boyfriend and faced domestic violence charges, which were dropped after she completed counseling.
In this case, Ayala was released on a promise to appear in court Oct. 7 for her arraignment.
House Whore Nancy Pelosi – Obama Eligibility: Caught In Conspiracy And Treason – Supplying Altered Congressional Records To The Election Commission!
Elitist Alan Grayson Hoarded $18,000,000.00 To Bet In A Get Rich Scheme And Lost It All.
- BREAKING: Reid’s Nevada Acorn Leader Convicted On Voter Fraud!
- OBAMA’S ACORN EXECUTIVE – ‘FOUND GUILTY of VOTER FRAUD’ – FASCIST GENERAL ELECTRIC MSM MUM!
- Reuters [Wholly Owned By Rothschild] Says Reid [Elected By Voter Fraud] Moving Forward With Debt Limit Bill.
- Harry Reid & His Henchmen: Voted To Increase Taxes On Small Businesses & Flush 700,000 Middle American Jobs.
- Democrat Officials Found Guilty Of Election Fraud: Resident Obama And Czar Hillary Clinton Forged Onto Presidential Primary Ballot in Indiana In 2008 Elections.