Without a doubt, a highly decorated, four-star Marine Corps General has courage and conviction. But this particular Marine — Gen. John Kelly, head of the U.S. Southern Command — has demonstrated real guts by coming right out and saying something that his own Commander-in-Chief might not like to hear.
While President Obama calls for more health screenings at a handful of U.S. airports, Gen. Kelly argues that the real threat of a domestic Ebola outbreak could come sweeping across the southern border…which has nothing to do with air travel into the United States.
- OBAMA’S DEADLY EBOLA FAILURE: GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF A FEDERAL PRESIDENT THAT IS ASSIGNED BY THE STATES ‘TO QUARANTINE OUR BORDERS’ ARE BEING ABNEGATED.
CNSNews.com reports on a “Katie bar the door” speech that this top military commander recently gave at the National Defense University, predicting that Ebola will not be contained to West African countries:
…and if infected people flee those countries and spread the disease to Central and South America, it could cause “mass migration into the United States” of those seeking treatment.
“If it breaks out, it’s literally, ‘Katie bar the door.’”
In reporting on Gen. Kelly’s warning about a possible flood of Ebola-infected illegal immigrants, the Daily Mail noted Kelly’s often-stated concern about the Obama administration’s lax border security policies worsening the Ebola problem for the United States:
Making matters potentially worse, Kelly warned that the same human trafficking networks responsible for bringing illegal immigrants northward through Mexico could unwittingly pass Ebola to the U.S. through their human cargo.
In chilling congressional testimony earlier this year, Gen. Kelly took aim at Obama’s border security and immigration policies he said could present an “existential threat” to the United States:
Kelly warned that neglect has created vulnerabilities that can be exploited by terrorist groups, describing a “crime-terror convergence” already seen in Lebanese Hezbollah’s involvement in the region.
Add to that concern the General’s current warning about a potential flood of Ebola-carrying border jumpers, and you can see why one must salute this top Marine for having the courage and the conviction to speak out in such a direct and uncompromising way.
Air Force’s Air Defense Radar Systems Along U.S./Mexico Border Was SHUTDOWN On March 15th, 2013
On January 17th, 2013, Exelis Systems Corporation sent out an email (see email below) to all of its employees informing them that on March 15th, 2013 all TARS Air Defense Mission Operations will permanently cease.
- SMOKING-GUNS ON OBAMACARE FRAUD OCTOBER 2014
- FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE: EBOLA VACCINE ‘TRIAZOVERIN’ 90% EFFICACY TO BE SENT TO AFRICA!
These TARS Air Defense sites were under the control of the United States Air Force.
On January 15th, 2013, the Air Force informed Exelis (the defense contractor running the TARS sites) that the TARS sites will be shut down.
Exelis tried to then negotiate with the Department of Homeland Security to see if they would take over the vital project, but it seems as though those negotiations have failed. What does this mean?
- 1993 NOBEL PRIZE WINNER WHO INVENTED TEST USED BY THE CDC FOR EBOLA SPEAKS OUT: “ITS AN OXYMORON”
- Foreign Troop Buildup In Colombia: To Confiscate U.S. Citizen’s Defense Weapons In The United States Of America.
This means the southern border of the United States of America will be more vulnerable to attack from low flying aircrafts, low altitude missiles, and other infiltrations such as smuggling.
Speaking on the condition of anonymity, one Exelis employee had this to say about the announced closure of the TARS sites:
“Not only will this closure mean hundreds of people will be out of jobs, but it also means our borders will not be safe, especially along the remote U.S. Mexico Border like in Texas. These defense radars detect low flying aircraft infiltrating our borders. Without these defense radars, low flying aircraft will go undetected. It will be open season for any drug/gun/slave smugglers, terrorists flying in with nukes, low altitude missiles, or even a full scale low elevation invasion/attack against America.”
According to the Air Force’s website, the Tethered Aerostat Radar System, or TARS, is an aerostat-borne, surveillance program. Using the aerostat as a stationary airborne platform for a surveillance radar, the system is capable of detecting low altitude aircraft at the radar’s maximum range by mitigating curvature of the earth and terrain masking limitations.
TARS provides a detection and monitoring capability along the United States-Mexico border, the Florida Straits, and a portion of the Caribbean in support of the Department of Defense Counterdrug Program.
- EBOLA: 10 EVIDENTIAL ACTS OF FEDERAL BORDER ATTRITION: THE ONE DUTY A FEDERAL PRESIDENT IS ASSIGNED ‘TO PROTECT OUR BORDERS’, IS BEING ACTIVELY ENFEEBLED ~ ABNEGATED.
The primary agencies using the TARS surveillance data include U.S. Northern Command in support of Customs and Border Protection (Air and Marine Operations Center and Caribbean Air and Marine Operations Center) and U.S. Southern Command in support of Joint Interagency Task Force-South.
In addition to its counterdrug mission, TARS surveillance data also supports North American Aerospace Defense Command‘s air sovereignty mission for the continental United States.
- OBAMA’S AFRICA EBOLA ORDER: UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND DANGEROUS!
- ROTHSCHILD CZAR BILL GATES TO FACE TRIAL IN INDIA: MILLIONS OF CHILDREN POISONED BY VACCINE!
Email Sent to all Exelis Employees January 17th, 2013 Announcing Closure of TARS Air Defense Sites:
Subject: TARS Contract Update
Tuesday, 15 January 2013, we received a government request for a proposal (RfP) to de-scope and close the TARS program by the end of the fiscal year. The government indicated that it does not intend to exercise the final two option years for the TARS contract.
In the RfP, the government also indicated its intent that aerostat flight operations will cease on March 15, 2013, and that the remainder of the fiscal year will be used to deflate aerostats, disposition equipment, and prepare sites for permanent closure. We are currently reviewing all the details of the RfP and evaluating the possible impacts on the program and our workforce.
We continue to communicate with the government on this matter, and we will have more information in the coming days and weeks.
The TARS program provides a critical capability to the U.S. government and we should remain focused on providing that service in an uninterrupted and robust manner.
- EBOLA ONE BIG FAT LIE: FOLLOWING THE FEAR MONGERING MONEY TRAIL: EBOLA VIRUS WAS PATENTED BY THE CORRUPT NWO FEDS IN 2009.
The best thing we can do right now is to continue to provide the outstanding TARS support that has become the Exelis hallmark, while allowing the company and the government time to continue discussions on how to best support the customer, the program, and our workforce. We will provide regular updates as we know more. Should you have a specific question, please address them to Tim Green, Program Manager.
Tim Green, PMP
Tethered Aerostat Radar System
Exelis Systems Corporation
- BENGHAZI:*** WHAT YOU’RE NOT BEING TOLD*** [SCG News] [VIDEO]
- Deadlier In Mexico Than Afghanistan: Obama Sends More Troops To Afghanistan & Ignores Mexican U.S. Border.
- Operation Wetback : How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico
- New Mexico Sheriffs Threaten To Arrest Obama’s Federal Agents If They Continue To Violate The U.S. Constitution.
- Illegal aliens to find Montana unwelcome (wnd.com)
- Northern State Cracking Down on Illegal Aliens (a4cgr.wordpress.com)
- Northern State Cracking Down on Illegal Aliens (godfatherpolitics.com)
- Children Crossing the Border, Unaccompanied and Undocumented (tenleytimes.wordpress.com)
- Obama Approves Illegal 3000 Surveillance Drone Inside Of The United States
- STATE OF FREEDOM: MEETING OF THE MEGAMINDS RUSSELL BRAND & ALEC BALDWIN IN LONDON.
- 10 MONTH GENOCIDE IRAQ ~ 13,000 SUNNIS HAVE BEEN MURDERED BY MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD’S ISIS IN 2014