Excellent Meme About How The Cabalists Work.
Who Do You Think Gets Thrown Under The Bus First When The “Political Climate” Heats Up? Will It First Be Rothschild Or The Puppet?
The U.S. Constitution identifies many pursuits suitable for generating “Tyranny Offsets”, which are grouped into broad categories.
These pursuit types include “Life”, “Liberty”, “Pursuit Of Happiness”, and when necessary, to provide new Guards for our future security.
China, working with the governments of the United Kingdom and other European powers, has moved further to boot New World Order-controlled institutions like the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank from Asia, another sign of declining United States financial power.
- Top Democrat Elijah Cummings May Serve Prison Time For His Role In IRS Scandal.
- Breaking => General Michael Flynn US Intelligence Confirms U.S. Support Of ISIS: Splitting Iraq For Israel.
- France Indicts Geezer David de Rothschild For Bank Fraud: Manhunt On As Judge Orders Police To Track Down Rothschild.
In March, the United Kingdom declared that it would join China and 27 other nations including India, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Qatar and Iran, in founding the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), an instrument of Chinese foreign policy in the region. Days later, the UK was joined by Germany, France, and Italy. Led by China, members of the bank would lend money to developing nations in Asia for roads, ports and other infrastructure projects.
The bank builds on expanding Chinese influence in Asia, including Chinese-government-funded projects to develop a “New Silk Road” through Central Asia, and Chinese government investments in ports in Sri Lanka and East Africa.
China has also been working with Russia, Brazil, India and South Africa to develop the BRICS system, bank and currency investment agencies, which would operate outside of the Bretton Woods system.
The long-term goal of these investments is to reduce American power as the world’s [dictator] creditor nation and make China independent of the Bretton Woods system established after World War II, which made the world dependent on the U.S. dollar as the medium of global exchange.
- Russian Turkish Oil Stream Will Make Greece Europe’s Energy Hub
- Russia Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum: 70 Agreements To Be Signed By 450 Foreign Companies!
Part of this growing independence has also been allowing central banks in nations from Australia to Switzerland to begin issuing Chinese currency, the yuan. Previously, many Chinese financial transactions had to be conducted in dollars and were dependent upon the Federal Reserve System. [OHOH!]
- China Breaking The Back Of The Petrodollar: China Signs Increasing Currency Yuan Swap With Qatar & Canada.
The U.S. responded to its rapidly diminishing power in East Asia by demanding that allied nations repudiate their agreements with the Chinese. American concern about diminishing power was cloaked in concern about “banking standards,” with the U.S. claiming that the Chinese will use its banks as the U.S. uses the IMF-World Bank—as an instrument of foreign policy.
“We hope and expect that the UK will use its voice to push for the adoption of higher standards,” Patrick Vertrell, a spokesman for the National Security Council, told the press.
Britain’s decision to join the AIIB followed the failure of the U.S. to prevent its ally, Australia, from joining. Australia initially embraced the bank, then reversed position after a personal appeal from President Barack Hussein Obama. Now, Australia stated it intends to go forward in joining the bank.
Similarly, U.S. ally South Korea, which had been pressured to repudiate the AIIB, seems likely to repudiate America and join.
The continued economic reorganization of the U.S. has followed from the country’s 2008 economic collapse and the failure of Obama to revive the economy.
While some major employers have recently raised wages in highly publicized moves, the U.S. economy has entered a deflationary period with prices now falling at a rate of 0.5% per month, matching an 8% fall in wages since 2008 and a strengthening of the U.S. dollar internationally.
The Rothschild-controlled Federal Reserve had been staving off deflation by issuing trillions of dollars in additional currency, but, with that having ended, deflationary forces have taken over. Deflation is deadly to usury-based economies, particularly ones as heavily in debt as that of the U.S., because it makes debts more difficult or impossible to pay.
The rise of Chinese and other banking alternatives has also mirrored the reversal of U.S. power on the ground.
Since 2008, the Chinese have pushed the U.S. and its allies back 200 miles from Chinese shores, while Iran’s effectively pushing the U.S. and its allies out of Iraq and Syria, and Russia has successfully resisted a U.S.-backed coup in Ukraine.
To distract Americans from these failures, the U.S. government and its mass media have incited racial problems, devoting most TV and print news coverage to largely imaginary black grievances.
- Iceland Follows President Jefferson’s Warning About Debt Load.
- Gov. Mitch Daniels: U.S. Debt Is Accumulating At A Terrifying Rate: Obama Prints $110 Billion Each Month!
- California’s Governor Brown Allows Canada To Foreclose On California Home Owners Over Credit Card Debts!
- Henry H. Klein A Devout Jew: Exposed Rothschild’s Zionist Banker-Controlled Scheme Known As New World Order!
- Korean Entrepreneurs Build Centralized Ghost City In Iraq: Reminiscent To China’s Vacant Cities Before Corruption Crackdown!
- Amnesty For 11 Million Will Increase Debt By $6.3 Trillion: Amnesty Scheme For Slavery ID Cards To Banking System ~ Amnesty For Bernie Madoff First.