Is the Federal Reserve going to be raising interest rates this fall? Financial writer Andy Hoffman says forget it and explains, “The Fed is the biggest leveraged hedge fund in history. They have a $4.5 trillion bond portfolio . . . why would they be raising rates? They were lying all along. . . . Now, with this announcement by China where China is joining the currency war–no way. The U.S. is going to be forced to devalue its currency soon.”
So, what is the real Wall Street end game? Hoffman says, “They know the end game is going to be about gold and real money. . . . It’s not about financial markets, it’s about real items of value. It’s hard to dispute the fact that the perfect storm is coming together right now, including the front running of this gold and silver trade. China just turned the currency war nuclear. . . . It’s just hard to see how we get through this year without something gigantic and horrible happening.”
- China Begins Eradication Of Corrupt Police, Judges, Prosecutors, & Bankers.
- U.S. Dollar’s Unsustainable Fraud: Fed’s Desperation Increasing As The World Dumps The Dollar For Gold & Silver!
Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan is sounding the alarm about a bubble that he believes is forming in the bond market.
In two television interviews in recent days, Greenspan said interest rates could shoot higher and derail the economy when the bubble bursts.
The former Fed chairman says the current situation in the bond market is comparable to what happens in the stock market during an equity bubble.
Noting that stock-market bubbles are typically characterized by extreme price-to-earnings ratios, Greenspan said extremely low yields are telling a similar tale for bonds.
“If you turn the bond market around and you look at the price of bonds relative to the interest received by those bonds, that looks very much like the usual spread which would concern us if it were equities, and we should be concerned,” Greenspan said in an interview with Fox Business Network.
In an earlier interview with Bloomberg Television, Greenspan said it was appropriate to be very afraid of the bubble. He said the bond market price-to-earnings ratio was at an “extraordinary unstable position.”
Greenspan said “normal” interest rates have always been in the 4% to 5% range.
Yields on the 10-year Treasury TMUBMUSD10Y, -1.39% have been below 4% since the summer of 2008. The yield is up slightly to 2.217% in Wednesday morning’s trade.
These 5 crooks are the ones most responsible for the financial corruption presently in motion. These 5 crooks undermined The Glass Steagall Act which protected Americans from Bank exploitation thru derivative fraud. Later in 1999 they got Bill Clinton to sign the repeal of The Glass Steagall Act.
The Elites Responsible For Orchestrating The Destruction Of The Glass Steagall Act Of 1933:
Rothschild Federal Reserve:
This sea change in regulation was orchestrated by Sanford Weill and assisted by Robert Rubin, who became the second in command at Citibank after his stint at The U.S.Treasury.
Rubin, was Clinton’s Secretary of Treasury and was instrumental in getting The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act passed. Larry Summers, was then his current Secretary Of Treasury who is now one of Obama’s economic “advisors”. What goes around comes around, they are all culpable. The Banker: It Was Us Who Founded Nazis
- Rothschild Calling In His Goons
- Number One Killer Of Mankind Can Be Traced To Rothschild’s NWO Democide
- Rothschild Banking Cabal Met To Discuss Depopulation To Preserve Hoarded Wealth!
- Rothschild Czar Bill Gates To Face Trial In India: Millions Of Children Poisoned By Vaccine!
- Bill Gates Henry Kissinger Depopulation Africa: Paralyzing Vaccine Deaths 47,500 With 50 More Children Recently Paralyzed With Bill Gates Meningitis Vaccine!
“We have pressed the interest rates well below normal for a protracted period of time and the danger is they will come up to back up to where they have always been,” the former Fed chairman said.
“There are two possibilities. Either we move slowly back to normal, or we do it in a fairly aggressive manner. History tells us it’s the latter which tends to be more prevalent than the former,” Greenspan said.
The market impact will be “not good,” he said.
In an interview with MarketWatch last year, Greenspan said that when bubbles emerge, they take on a life of their own.
- Iceland Follows President Jefferson’s Warning About Debt Load.
- Russia & China Counterbalance Rothschild’s U.S. Federal Reserve Hegemony!
- Bill Clinton Father Of The Financial Fallout: Clinton’s 1999 Deregulation Of Rothschild Wall Street.
- China’s $23 Trillion Rothschild Credit ‘Debt’ Bubble Is Starting To Collapse ~ China Hanging Bankers: While U.S. Is $6 Trillion Less At $17 Trillion.