TEHRAN (FNA)- Spokesman of Iraq’s Ansarullah al-Nujaba Movement Hashem al-Moussavi blamed Washington for hatching plots to disintegrate the country using Iraqi politicians.
“The international spy agencies, specially of the US, have been using Iraqi politicians to support the ISIS and disintegrate Iraq,” Moussavi told FNA on Saturday.
He underlined US support for ISIS and other terrorist groups in Iraq, and said,
“Iraqi joint forces have found numerous documents showing the Americans’ assistance with ISIS militarily and logistically.”
- Iraq Captures Israeli Colonel: Confesses To Israel Isis Coalition.
- Good morning ISIS From Russia: Over 600 U.S. Israeli ISIS Terrorists Killed By Russian Cruise Missiles In Deir ez-Zor.
His remarks came after General Vincent Stewart, the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, claimed in September that Iraq and Syria were unlikely to emerge intact from years of war and sectarian violence.
In Iraq, the Defense Intelligence Agency boss indicated that he believes it unlikely that a government in Baghdad could hold authority over the disparate regions within the country’s official borders;
Stewart claimed that he is “wrestling with the idea that the Kurds will come back to a central government of Iraq”.
Also in the same month, CIA Director John Brennan echoed Stewart’s idea that the borders of the Middle-Eastern countries have irreparably broken down as a result of war and sectarianism.
“I think the Middle East is going to be seeing change over the coming decade or two that is going to make it look unlike it did,” said Brennan, remarking that Iraqis and Syrians now identify themselves more by their tribe or religious sect, than by nationality.
After the comments, Iraqi Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ahmad Jamal lashed out at the US intelligence officials for their comments about disintegration of Iraq and Syria.
“The US officials’ remarks on the possible disintegration of Iraq and the zero chance for the country’s return to its past conditions are strongly rejected,” Jamal told FNA.
Noting that the terrorists active in Iraq today have come from 80 different world states, he said,
“The westerners had better prevent the flow of terrorists from their countries to Iraq instead of raising doubt about Iraq’s unity.”
- Trumps Unclean Hands: When It Comes To Zionism Hillary & Trump Are The Same.
- Obama’s “Fake War” Against CIA’s Islamic State ISIS: Protected By The US And Israel.
- US Has Killed More Than 20 Million People in 37 “Victim Nations” Since World War II
- U.S. General Odierno & Israel Avi Dichter Disintegrating Iraq: Iranian Ambassador Urges Vigilance Against Zionist Plots.