MOSCOW, December 2015. /TASS/.
Russian Aerospace Defense Forces made 302 sorties and delivered more than 1,000 airstrikes at terrorist targets in five Syrian provinces on December 18-23, Defense Ministry official spokesman Igor Konashenkov said on Wednesday.
“Over the last five days, from December 18 to 23, jets of the Russian air group in the Syrian Arab Republic made 302 sorties and delivered airstrikes at 1,093 targets in the provinces of Aleppo, Idlib, Deir ez-Zor, Hama, Homs,” Konashenkov said.
A Su-24M bomber destroyed a large training camp in Idlib “with many experienced [mercenary] instructors that arrived from countries neighboring Syria.
“The information about this camp where most recruits arriving from the territory of Turkey are CIS citizens was received from representatives of patriotic Syrian opposition about a week ago,” Konashenkov noted.
- Kremlin: Russian military operation in Syria in strict compliance with international law.
- Almost 100 U.S. Israeli ISIS tanker trucks destroyed in Syria by Russian warplanes, says defense ministry
A Su-24 bomber also destroyed a command post of the Ahrar al-Sham group in Aleppo, the spokesman said. “As a result of a direct hit, the target was completely destroyed,” he added. Another airstrike was delivered in the Homs province, he continued. The airstrike destroyed three trucks and six SUVs with heavy machine guns that belonged to the [U.S. Israeli Created] Islamic State (ISIS) terrorist organization.
Russia’s Su-34 bombers have destroyed 2 oil stores and 3 boring rigs as well as dozens of oversize tanker trucks in the outskirts of the Syrian town of Deir ez-Zor over the past 24 hours, Igor Konashenkov said.
“Su-34 bombers have destroyed 2 oil stores and 3 boring rigs and dozens of oversize tanker trucks near the town of Deir ez-Zor over the past 24 hours,” he reported.
Russian warplanes which have been delivering air strikes at [U.S. Israeli Created] terrorist targets in Syria since September 30 are not using cluster bombs, Russian Defense Ministry Spokesman noted. “As the cluster bombs speculations, the Russian aviation is not using them,” he said following the Human Rights Watch’s accusations that Russia was using cluster bombs in the territory of Syria and that peaceful civilians had been hurt.
Russian military operation in Syria:
On September 30 Russia’s Federation Council unanimously approved President Vladimir Putin’s request to launch a military operation in Syria against [the U.S./Israeli proxy army known as ISIS] Islamic State and Jabhat al-Nusra terrorist groups.
Russian Aerospace Defense Forces delivered first targeted airstrikes at militants’ positions on the same day. More than 50 jets and helicopters take part in the operation, including Su-34 and Su-24M fighter jets, Su-25 aircraft, Su-30SM fighter aircraft, and Mi-8 and Mi-24 helicopters.
Since the start of the operation, Russian aviation made hundreds of sorties, destroyed dozens of ammunition depots, explosives production plants and command posts. Congressional Bill Introduced To Stop Obama Committing Our Troops In An Illegal War In Syria & CIA Collusion With ISIS
Islamic State extremist organization:
In 2013-2014, it called itself the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).
In June 2014, IS announce the establishment of the “Islamic caliphate” on the territories seized in Iraq and Syria.
According to US’ Central Intelligence Agency, the extremist group includes around 30,000 people, while Iraqi authorities claim there are around 200,000 in IS.
Among members of the group are [mercenary] citizens of 80 countries, including France, Great Britain, Germany, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, US, Canada, as well as Russia and other CIS countries. Egyptian & Libyan Governments Retaliate Against Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood aka; ISIS In Libya.
- Iraq & Syria “‘We will not give in to injustice’
- Caught On Tape: ISIS, Meet Russian Mi-24 Attack Helicopter.
- Egypt’s New President Kills 241 NWO ISIS Terrorists In 5 Days!
- Genocide Iraq ~ 17,073 Muslim Sunnis Have Been Murdered By Muslim Brotherhood’s ISIS In 2014
- Good morning ISIS From Russia: Over 600 U.S. Israeli ISIS Terrorists Killed By Russian Cruise Missiles In Deir ez-Zor.
- Russian Tupolev Tu-22M3 Long-Range Strategic Maritime Strike Bombers Pummel 500 ISIS Oil Truck Channels In Syria
- Russian Warships In The Caspian Sea Launch 18 Deadly Cruise Missiles: All Israeli ISIS Targets In Syria Were Destroyed.
- Iraq Must Stay Divided & Isolated From Its Regional Environment: Israeli Minister of Internal Security Shin Bet aka; ISIS.
- C-Span 1990 Israel’s Intelligence Community: The Aman, The Shin Bet, & Mossad The Israeli Secret Intelligence Service aka; ISIS.