Former Bill Clinton rape victims have come forward demanding that a statue of him, erected in South Dakota, be torn down.
As the far-left continue to erase history by removing ‘controversial’ monuments and statues across the country, real victims such as Juanita Broaddrick (who claimed she was raped by Bill Clinton in the 1970’s) are now fighting back against the [zionist] madness.
Breitbart.com reports: “I would like to ‘personally’ use a sledgehammer on it, with the help of Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones,” Broaddrick told the American Mirror, referring to other alleged victims of Clinton’s sexual advances.
Jones backed up Broaddrick, saying she agreed with the call to pull down the statue to the man she says showed her his “crooked pee pee.”
“Yes I am 100% offended…and all WOMEN should be too,” Jones wrote on Facebook.
Clinton was impeached in 1998 by the House of Representatives for lying under oath and obstructing justice in relation to a sexual relationship with White House intern Monica Lewinsky. It was Jones’ sexual harassment suit that led to the Lewinsky revelations. Clinton was later acquitted by the Senate.
Others on Twitter backed Jones and Broaddrick, adopting the hashtag #TearItDown
Deep State Promoting Statue
- Flight Logs Put Clinton, Dershowitz on Pedophile Billionaire’s Sex Jet
- Clinton’s Kosovo and Obama’s Ukraine: US-NATO Operations, Compare And Contrast.
- Bill Clinton’s “Rothschild-Inspired Decisions” Triggered Three Major Crises In Our Times!
- Bill Clinton’s Financial House Of Horrors: Clinton’s Repeal Of FDR’s Glass Steagall Act
- Billy Clinton With Playboy Writer Guy Cimbalo’s Top 10 Republican Women He’d like to Hate Fuck!
- ‘Orgy Island’ Back In The News: Israel Ehud Barak, Kevin Spacey, Mossad, Jeffery Epstein, Bill Clinton, & Alan Dershowitz