A Vietnamese Court began issuing verdicts [Vietnam Net report] and sentences Friday in an ongoing anti-corruption case for members of Ocean Bank, with former CEO Nguyen Xuan Son being sentenced to death for embezzlement.
Other sentences include life in prison for Ha Van Tham, former Chairman of Ocean bank. The 51 officials and bankers who stood trial were accused of mismanagement leading to losses [BBC report] of USD $69 million. The charges implicated dozens of the men down the ranks, targeting accountants and branch managers.
The presiding Judge, Truong Viet Toan, said [Gulf Times report], the serious nature of the crimes required strict punishment.
Lawyers for Nguyen Xuan Son have stated that he will appeal the decision in the coming months.
- Texas Zionism: Corruption On The Border
- China Sentences 6 Bankers To Death For Looting
- Barney Frank’s Collusion, Corruption, & Fannie Friends
- The 18 Keynesian Banksters Who Looted The U.S. Public Treasury
- NWO Billionaire Marketeers Arrested For Corruption In Hong Kong
- Vatican’s, Global Network Against Deep State Organized Crime And Corruption Is Born
- Russia Enters Into Landmark Joint Strategic Program With Vietnam Worth $10 Billion
- Pope Francis: The Mafia, “It lives off corrupt politics.” “Protect the witnesses of justice”
- Chinese Government Cracks Down On Corruption: Executes 13 Muslim Brotherhood Terrorists
- Germany Postpones Submarines Sale With Israel Due to Forthcoming Indictment Of Netanyahu
- China Boots Rothschild’s NWO From Asia: No Tax For Tyranny Offsets – Only Zero Tolerance!
- IRAN Executes Rothschild Banker On $2.6 Billion Fraud ~ Funds Were used To Implement Agenda 21 In Buying State Property
- China Escalates Crackdown On Corrupt Banking: 370 People Arrested In Illegal Foreign-Exchanges Totaling $64 Billion.
- China Protects Whistleblowers Exposing New World Order Corruption: President Putin ~ America Do Not Give Up Your Guns!
- France: Entire Branch Of Rothschild’s Banking Empire Under Criminal Investigation Following David De Rothschild Indictment.
- Another Bankster Bites The Dust: Ireland Indicts And Extradites Elite Bankster From United States For Role In The 2008 Derivative Financial Crisis