The US military have slaughtered at least 45 innocent civilians in Syria after conducting airstrikes targeting the al-Touse’eiyah district in the city of Raqqah.
According to local news sources on Monday, the US jets deliberately targeted members of the public under the guise of attacking ISIS.
Presstv.com reports: The incident comes just one day after the so-called Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that more than 3,000 people, including nearly 1,000 civilians, have been killed during the past month. [To Date Airwars, a watchdog group, says coalition airstrikes have killed nearly 5,486 civilians.
The US-led coalition has been conducting airstrikes against what are said to be ISIS targets inside Syria since September 2014 without any authorization from the Damascus government or a UN mandate.
The military alliance has repeatedly been accused of targeting and killing civilians. It has also been largely incapable of achieving its declared goal of destroying Daesh.
The Syrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates, in two separate letters sent to UN Secretary General António Guterres and rotating President of the UN Security Council Amr Abdellatif Aboulatta on August 24, stated that the US-led coalition was perpetrating war crimes and crimes against humanity through aerial bombardment of residential neighborhoods.
Syria’s Grave Strategic Implications For Deep State US & Deep State Israel
- Russian Air Force Unleashes Hell On U.S. Israeli Proxied ISIS Rebels In Northern Syria
- United Nations Issues 2016 Resolution Demand For Israel To Withdraw From Syria’s Golan Heights
- U.S. Protects ISIS In Syria: Guns Down Syrian Warplane Engaged In Destroying U.S. Israeli’s ISIS Encampment
- U.S. Israeli Proxy Army ISIS Surrounded In Aleppo, Syria: Russia & Syria Launch Large Scale Humanitarian Operation For Residents.
- Russia To Shoot U.S. Special Forces In Syria Supporting ISIS: Russia Reveals Footage In Deir-ez-Zor
- Iraqi Forces Kill 79 Israeli ISIS Militants In Mosul Over Past 24 Hours: U.S. Helicopters Rescued ISIS Commanders In Mosul