Bitcoin’s growing pains continue, it seems. Throughout the year and leading up to the summer, investors, developers, and miners [The Elite Centralizers] engaged in a difficult and at times tense debate about how to scale the cryptocurrency to accommodate the growing customer base and transaction volume.
Since that time, some bitcoin proponents have looked ahead to November when another fork may occur as a result of the Segwit2x protocol.
And yet, according to bitcoin.com, there’s yet another hard fork which could happen between now and then.
Bitcoin [Fools] Gold
Bitcoin [Fools] Gold (BTG) plans to hard fork the cryptocurrency on October 25, creating another version [Dilution ~ Same Gimmick Played In Penny Stocks] of bitcoin in the process. Digital Fools Gold: Bitcoin Alchemy
- The project was first made public back in July and was created by Jack Liao, founder of Lightning ASIC, a mining firm from Hong Kong.
- The fork will include the adoption of a new protocol that will change some of the consensus mechanisms relating to bitcoin.
- The result is that miners would be able to go about mining for tokens in new ways.
- Bitcoin’s High Energy Consumption Is An Unsustainable Environmental Disaster. A Single Bitcoin Transaction Takes Thousands of Times More Energy Than a Credit Card Swipe.
- According to bitcoin.com, the new BTG will make use of the Equihash algorithm that Zcash uses, rather than bitcoin’s SHA256 algorithm.
- Bitcoin Price Value Drops After China Outlaws Bitcoin Exchanges: JP Morgan Then Pumps It Back Up With Euros
Selection of Block Size
According to the BTG website, “bitcoin gold implements the UAHF (user activated hard fork) proposal to accept GPU mining. Miners can choose the size of the blocks they want to mine, with a default of 1 MB. It includes replay and wipeout protection.”
Though the plans [by the elite centralizers] to hard fork [dilute] bitcoin a second time have been publicly available since July, many bitcoin enthusiasts are still not fully aware of the project. [Much like most Americans are unaware when the Foreign owned Federal Reserve decides unilaterally to dilute the USD by printing fiat counterfeit USD]
There are those who consider the announcement of a second fork to be an attempt at trolling the industry in order to muddle the earlier hard fork and Segwit2x adoption. Still, bitcoin [fools] gold has provided available code for review by the public. It has been gaining popularity on social media and Slack. The full network launch of BTG is slated for November 1, a few days after the hard fork itself is set to take place.
[Buy low sell high ~ oh thats right Bit-digit aka bitcoin is at $5807.03 [10/12/2017 pm] for one bit-digit on the books. Bitcoin has gone up about $25 Billion in the last 3 days ~ surely it must be the Middle Class? Where 6 in 10 Americans don’t have $500 in savings. The Deep State Cabal are in panic mode ~ you can see the same identical modus happening on the S&P 500, Nasdaq 100 etc etc ~ be careful out there folks ~ a predator is most violent/deceptive when exposed and cornered]
Still, there are many steps that stand in the way of another hard fork. There is currently no testnet which miners could use to test out the new protocol. A BTG programmer revealed on Slack that “we are working on core protocol and will launch the testnet ASAP. Profitability is determined by the price and mining difficulty, but the price is hard to predict.” This has fueled some opinions that the possible fork project is disorganized, especially considering how quickly the date of the fork is coming up.
- Keeping The Faith: Bitcoin’s Top Three Myths
- Bitcoin’s Weekend Profit Taking: Plunges Below $2K
- South Korea Outlaws Cryptocurrencies Following China & Russia
- Spitznagel: Why Crypto Spreadsheet Digits ~ “Misnomer Currencies” Will Never Be Safe Havens
- Bitcoin With Click Of A Mouse You Could Be Without: Contrary To The Hype, Bitcoin Is Centrally Controlled
- Deep State’s Version Of Bitcoin: IMF’s SDR, The Fiat Pipe Dream Replacement For The Defunct Fiat PetroDollar