VLADIVOSTOK, October 16. /TASS/. A detachment of Indian Navy warships will arrive in Vladivostok, the home port of the Russian Pacific Fleet, for the Indra-2017 Russian-Indian drills, Pacific Fleet Spokesman Nikolay Voskresensky told reporters on Monday.
“The solemn ceremony of meeting a detachment of Indian Navy ships will take place at the 33rd berth of Vladivostok’s Korabelnaya Embankment. Taking part in it will be representatives of the Russian Navy command, the crews of the vessels taking part in the exercises, an honor guard company and the orchestra of the Pacific Fleet Staff,” he said.
According to Voskresensky, the solemn opening ceremony of the Indra-2017 exercises will take place on October 20.
Earlier reports said that the Satpura frigate and the Cadmatt corvette would be dispatched to take part in the exercises. A total of 900 Indian military servicemen will take part in them.
This year, instead of the Indra Navy-2016, the Avia Indra-2016 and the Indra-2016 exercises held last year, the two countries will hold maneuvers that will involve three armed forces branches – the Pacific Fleet, aviation units and the ground forces of the Eastern Military District.
- India Imports 319 Tons Of Silver In One Month
- India World’s Largest Importer Of Gold Surges 82%
- Russia India Take Part In Joint Military Drills July 2017
- Nestle Faces $94.6 Million Law Suit For Food Terrorism In India.
- India Gold Imports Triple August 2017 Despite BIS Puppet Narendra Modi
- India Physical Gold Imports Surge – 2017 Set To Surpass $44 Billon ~ Double That Of 2016
- India Cracks Down On Deep State NGOs: Bill Gate’s Non Governmental Organization Banned
- China, India, Russia, Intensify Help In Fighting Deep State Terrorists In Afghanistan & Pakistan