MOSCOW, November 15. /TASS/. Six Tupolev Tu-22M3 bombers of Russia’s Aerospace Force have delivered a massive air strike against the [U.S. Israeli Proxy Army] Islamic State (ISIS, a terror group outlawed in Russia) near the Syrian city of Abu Kamal, the Russian Defense Ministry reported on Wednesday.
“Six Tu-22M3 long-range bombers, which have taken off from the territory of Russia and flown over Iran and Iraq, have delivered a massive air strike against terrorists of the ISIS the former name of the Islamic State near the city of Abu Kamal in the province of Deir ez-Zor.
The air strike targeted the terrorists’ strongholds and the amassments of their manpower and armored vehicles,” the ministry said.
The data recording equipment shows that all the designated targets have been destroyed, the ministry said.
- Hungary Vetoes NATO
- McCain’s Crippling F-35: Bilking America Into The Blackhole Of Debt
- Reign Of US & Israel’s ISIS Is Coming To An End: 90% Of Syria Is Now Free
- Russia’s Air Force Kill Over 30 U.S. Israeli Terrorist-ISIS Ringleaders In Syria
- Hungary Joins Russia In Campaign Against Soros: Israel Calls It An Anti Semitic Campaign
- Iraq Offensive, Kirkuk Oil Is Now Fully Under Iraqi Military Control: New Oil Pipeline Bypasses US Politically Controlled Kurdistan Region